Penis size in the family?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has been reported for content and some content has been removed. Please be aware of the site rules regarding discussing sex or sexual attraction or sexualizing anyone (including yourself) prior to the age of 18.

dave6532

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have only seen my dad flaccid but not older brother (4 years older). He was seen me and was amazed how much bigger I am. I need to put measuring pics up bc I measure 7 1/4 in bpl or 7 nbpel. Pics don't do any justice.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found these pictures of Fathers and Sons but didn't want to start a thread about it. I tried to find pictures that were not overtly sexual, although some could be see as such. Some show both penises and some do not.

dad and son.jpg

dad and son 2.jpg

dad and son 3.jpg

dad and son 4.jpg

Reactions: FT94

TrueShot

Experimental Member
Media
My mom recently saw me flaccid, I was taking a shower at her house. It was accidental but she hadn't seen me nude since I was a kid so I let her take a good look. She said I'm bigger than my dad.

Every aspect of this post is a reminder of why I *have* to take breaks from this site at last a few weeks at a time. Jesus.

Reactions: hckyfan03
D

deleted136887

Every aspect of this post is a reminder of why I *have* to take breaks from this site at last a few weeks at a time. Jesus.
Too true.
as the one above that as well.
The whole family sits around the dinner discussing penis size... Jesus.:confused:

Reactions: hckyfan03

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seven cousins, all brothers, the oldest is hangin 9 and the other 6 are average to below? I guess that blows that myth?

No it does not.

jesus christ guys noone in this thread ever heard of nature&nurture?

Even if a big dick gene is turned on and dick starts to grow, it will still only reach mediocre size (or any size at all) if moms stress hormones cloggs the boys testosterone receptors during pregnancy.

This can happen because stress hormones easily crosses the placenta and
stress hormones and testosterone are both stereoid hormones, they are virtually identical.

And everything stress hormones is about is to inhibit growth.

Not only this but toxic chemicals in the mothers blood like PCB can do the same thing as stress hormones.

So a boy will only grow a big dick if he has both genes and the right environment.

Pediatric stress: hormonal mediators and human deve... [Horm Res. 2003] - PubMed - NCBI
Reproductive and Sexual Effects of PCBs

Last edited: