Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in order of size:

me: 3.5"
dad:7"
brother (48): 7.5"
brother (49): 7.5"

i got mine from my maternal grandmother. he was tiny. saw hime getting diaper changed after having stroke.

Reactions: MateHung

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
when i was a teen, i once walked into my father's bedroom while his gf was blowing him. she turned to look as i opened the door and i got an eyeful for a second or two until he yelled at me to get out. from what i could see, he was almost double my 4" in length and quite a bit thicker.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am 6in cut my father was about 7 in... he was uncut my uncle had a very long uncut cock ..seen him in the locker room of a beach resort and when I saw it i remained saying to myself how can that be real ... and his son which is my cousin was 8 in.. I know because we were fooling around one day and we measured ours together

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember the first time I saw my dad naked. He had a huge dick and I often wondered if I would ever be so large?
He had a nick name of Hoss. I can remember working in the summer with some guys that knew him and them telling me that my dad was hung like a horse. That kind of made me feel weird.
On camping and fishing trips with my dad, his half brother and son, I saw all of them naked on many occasions. My dad was very long. He was also large around. His brother was about average and his son's was short and medium to large around.
Mine looks to be about the same size as my dads.
My uncle once made the comment that having different father's made a difference in who had a big dick and who didn't. We were all in the shower at the campground and my dad didn't say anything. I don't ever remember him saying anything about his dick being so big. I do however remember the first time he told me that I was hung like him and I should not let it rule my life....
I miss him! I don't know about any of my cousins on my mothers side. They are half American Indian and not to stereo type but, I think they are on the smaller side.

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is 18 months in age between myself and my brother, we have similar size willys (average to large) but our father is hung like a donkey.
Of course we've all only seen each other flaccid in the locker room, but its evidently a lot bigger than myself and my brothers.

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Father and Brother are all uncut and around the same size as me from what I hear. I have never seen their packages and don't want to lol. I also think that my Brother and I might be a slight bit larger than my Dad. Def runs in the family. :-D

Reactions: B_er and MateHung

sensual_sammy_jo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Father and Brother are all uncut and around the same size as me from what I hear. I have never seen their packages and don't want to lol. I also think that my Brother and I might be a slight bit larger than my Dad. Def runs in the family. :-D

Fuck dude your cock is impressive! I'd love to see your dad and bro's too haha

torippitupp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few months back my brother was in between jobs and stayed with me for awhile. He fell asleep on my couch, and when I came home his dick was rock hard standing straight up out of the fly of his boxers. I quickly looked away but from what I remember it looked about an inch longer than mine and a bit thicker. He's a couple years older than I.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Size and shape its a sexually transmited character, so you get your size and shape from your father, and he got it from his father also.
So brothers share the same size, also you and your cousins (sons of the brothers of your father) will be the same

Any references to support this statement, "sexually transmitted". This has interested me.

Reactions: coveryerteeth

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Inmy family they came in all sizes i remember seeing some of my cousins and there were short ones and longer ones on both sides of my family there was one cousin was hung like a horse how i wanted to ride thatnone when i was younger

LebSicilian

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Big cock runs from my mums side of the family (Italian), my cousins are absolutely huge. I've seen dad, he is actually quite small. He's aware of my size too, and a little bit jealous too ;)

I have the same ethnicity as yours (Italian / Lebanese), dad (Lebanese) is bigger than me and, longer and thicker, uncut.
My Italians Sicilians cousins are huge, from what I've heard around me and the girls.