Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Caught my brother fucking his girl back then saw that his cock was smaller than mine and he’s 4 years older than , the next time his girl caught me jerking and she told me herself “younger brother but way bigger cock”. Seen my dads while I caught mom sucking it and I’m definitely bigger than dad so I guess my cocks the biggest and youngest

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Caught my brother fucking his girl back then saw that his cock was smaller than mine and he’s 4 years older than , the next time his girl caught me jerking and she told me herself “younger brother but way bigger cock”. Seen my dads while I caught mom sucking it and I’m definitely bigger than dad so I guess my cocks the biggest and youngest
we all in the 8.5 - 8 range

Don't know exact sizes but I have 3 brothers and myself and I know from various anecdotes (burst condoms, problems with certain positions, comments at football training) that my father and my brothers are all hung.

Again anecdotally, we all seem to be big cummers too. My dad's 'birds and the bees' talk would have left most guys thinking there was something wrong with them lol. Also, when my brother's girl ruined a shirt with a big long mark down it from the steam iron she said the iron had 'cumsplashed' it. I'm not sure she knows that most guys don't cum like that... :eek:

Reactions: P.J.9 and Scfan

YoungHornyNfreaky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah i heard it too, new generations grows real huge and hung
Yeah I’ve had friends mom say that about mine and a couple married lady’s saying I’m bigger than their husbands

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad, myself and my younger brother are all about the same. I’m 8.5” hard and very much a shower and I’ve seen my dad and brother nude in the locker room many times but never discussed size with them. All I know is we look about the same and judging by my teammates reactions/jokes/comments, they would agree. I did see my brother hard once when we were roomies in college and I walked in on him fucking a girl and his dick looked just like mine in the quick glimpse I caught of it.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No it does not.

jesus christ guys noone in this thread ever heard of nature&nurture?

Even if a big dick gene is turned on and dick starts to grow, it will still only reach mediocre size (or any size at all) if moms stress hormones cloggs the boys testosterone receptors during pregnancy.

This can happen because stress hormones easily crosses the placenta and
stress hormones and testosterone are both stereoid hormones, they are virtually identical.

And everything stress hormones is about is to inhibit growth.

Not only this but toxic chemicals in the mothers blood like PCB can do the same thing as stress hormones.

So a boy will only grow a big dick if he has both genes and the right environment.

Pediatric stress: hormonal mediators and human deve... [Horm Res. 2003] - PubMed - NCBI
Reproductive and Sexual Effects of PCBs
Well I was going to respond, but I will just leave it where I found it lol

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad is thicker than me and my sons show well. Only know from locker room and urinal sightings-never any erect experience. From what I’ve seen and some comments over the years-we’re a big family lol.