Penis size in the family?

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think regarding my family genetics, the men in my family missed out on the “big cock” gene; and range more average to small. If we’re being honest, I’m glad I don’t have overwhelming concrete evidence...initially, I’d kind of be pissed, if I had confirmation that I was the smallest. I like to just assume everyone’s small, that way I’m not the “black sheep with the littlest dick”. Ha

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Penis size DEFINITELY does not run in our family!! My dad's only got a four-inch hard-on (I think that's what it looks like), but my brother... He's in another league, past the 12-inch mark when it comes to erections.

And, yes, as soon as I can snag some pics of him, they will be posted on here!
Still waiting for it

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

dickbruh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am def the smallest soft in my family. I saw two cousins, one uncle, my dad and brother naked all in one day and I was by far the smallest soft. I've seen my brother hard and he's bigger than me. It kind of sucks but at least I am not small, just small by comparison to them.

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am def the smallest soft in my family. I saw two cousins, one uncle, my dad and brother naked all in one day and I was by far the smallest soft. I've seen my brother hard and he's bigger than me. It kind of sucks but at least I am not small, just small by comparison to them.
your cock looks great :)

Reactions: dickbruh

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure I'm pretty sure my brother and I are about the same size. We shared a bathroom and had the upstairs to ourselves. Since it was just us guys, it was standard to walk naked between our rooms and the bathroom and to use the sink while the other showered, etc. This went on through breaks during our college years and holiday visits a few years beyond.

I definitely remember his dick appearing to be about the same size as mine. He confirmed the same impression once during that time period when he was boasting about how several of the women he had slept with in college had told him how big he was. He then said that he though mine looked about the same size as his, offering me a confidence boost. Since he had seen my flaccid penis for years as part of our daily routines for years, he seemed pretty qualified to confirm my impression that they are about the same size. That was the only time my brother and I talked about our impressions of our dick sizes.

This gave me the false impression that maybe I was on the larger size. It wasn't until I came our years later and started to sleep with men that I realized that most men are bigger than me (and presumably bigger than him, assuming that both my brother and I had correct impressions that our penises are about the same size)

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My older brother (by 18 months) is a lot bigger than I am (7.5"? to my 4"). He used to give me a lot of shit about it. However, I'm a lot better looking and better built, so I guess it evens out. Plus, my wife's gorgeous and my best friend; his is fat and a total nag. He hides out a lot in the bathroom or finds projects to do in the garage. My father's about the same size as my brother (soft).

One of my best friends had a huge cock. He told me it was 9.5". His girlfriend boasted it was 10. I saw his older brother once in the showers. He was also hung like a horse, so I guess in their case it runs in the family.

k_fed

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your size is perfect man; don’t be shame about it ;)

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't know exactly how the genetics work out in my family because of how spread out we are and the distance between me and all other males in terms of relationship (Not to mention the odd structure of my family), but from context clues I have concluded father is most likely average, perhaps slightly above or below. I, myself, am very much above average in terms of penis, so perhaps it's true what I've heard and that penis size is more influenced by the mother's size.

Then again, my best friend has an enormous penis, and he shares that trait with both his little brother and his father, though in size from smallest to largest, the order goes the father, my friend, and the little brother.

Genetics is a wonderfully complex subject. Much more interesting than, say, meteorology. lol.