Penis Size in the USA

sabor1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
20 Cities Ordered by Penis Size
New Orleans (White :33% - Black:60.2%)
Washington DC (White:38.5% - Black: 50.7%)
San Diego (White: 58.9% - Black:6.7%)
New York City (White: 33% - Black: 23)
Phoenix (White: 76.7% - Black: 6.5% )
Portland (White:78.6 % - Black:6,4 )
Atlanta (White: 38.4% - Black : 54%)
San Francisco(White:48.5 % - Black: 6.1%)
Chicago (White:45 % - Black:32.9 %)
St. Louis (White :44% - Black :49%)
Seattle (White:69.5% - Black:13.8%)
Miami (White:72.6 % - Black:19.2%)
Indianapolis (White: 58.6 % - Black: 27.2%)
Columbus (White:65.4% - Black:26.4%)
Boston (White:53.9% - Black:22.7 %)
Denver (White:63.1 % - Black:9.9%)
Los Angeles (White:49.8 % - Black:9.6%)
Detroit (White: 10.6 - Black: 82.7%)
Philadelphia (White: 43.6% - Black:42.5%)
Dallas/Ft. Worth (White: 56.6% - Black: 23.2%)

States Top 10

New Hampshire (White: 93.9 %- Black: 1.1 %)
Oregon (White: 93.45 %- Black: 2.17 %)
New York (White: 90.13 %- Black: 8.91 %)
Indiana (White: ???? - Black: 15.8 %)
Arizona (White: 73.0 %- Black: 4.1 %)
Hawaii (White:24.7 %- Black: 1.6 %)
Louisiana (White: 65.39 %- Black: 32.94 %)
Massachusetts (White: 75.6 %- Black: 6.6 %)
Alabama (White: 68.5 %- Black:26.2 %)
Washington (White: 82 %- Black: ??? %)

Dr. Belisa Vranich: Breaking News: Penis Size in the USA

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Couple of thoughts come to mind-
Why would New Hampshire be number one and Vermont be twenty-eighth? They are right next to each other.
Why did you add the black/white percentages?
Now you should break it down by Red and Blue states.
Another reason not to live in Texas!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what do the percentages mean? What percent in each place is which race? Why would that matter?

sabor1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what do the percentages mean? What percent in each place is which race? Why would that matter?
For people who think that blacks are much bigger than whites ...

dutchbisexual

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Forget about that red and blue states. You got people who desire freedom and selfownership and prosperity and people who do not and want government to make choices for all Americans no matter their sex, race, sexual preference and or religion.

Freedom works, statism hurts all and favores some. I prefer freedom and making my own choices good and bad as long as I am not intentionally breaking other peoples property or killing someone.

Back on topic, what I like about the figures is that New Hampshire a state with a motto live free or die has more men with big dicks than any other. How wonderful is that for ya.

Last edited:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I concur with the Vermont stat, dispute the NH crown, and say "Hell yeah!" to DC's ranking.

Has anyone on this site bought from Condomania and would have been included in the stats? I haven't.

Enigmuhh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For people who think that blacks are much bigger than whites ...

The percentages do nothing to support or refute such a claim. Look at the part where you go state by state and note the disparity of the white vs. black population, the differences are huge; which is to be expected since whites are the majority and blacks are the minority. The drastic disparity of the two represented groups brings up issues of sample size.

Going city by city seems to be more, "representative" of each race since there are some where there's more of a 50/50 split or where blacks outnumber the whites.

The fact still remains though, that after all of the information that has been placed out there, that anyone who thinks race is a foolproof indication of size, is an idiot.

That and the fact that I love to use the word "that."

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMFAO !!! Penis size has nothing to do with race, people !!! It is your gene !!! You cannot tell who would inherit the big penis gene even in the same family.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean honestly, what method was used for this study.. Did proffesionals measure these men?
OR was it based of off what measurements that the men used to order these condoms?

All this proves to me is what the top 20 states/ cities that are practising safe sex are.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Relax folks the information doesn't compare race. Because these are the most common groups to use in data like this they use it. Read as of all the white male that ordered condoms these are the percent of white ordered average size ones. And, of all the blacks that ordered condoms this is the percent of those that ordered average penis size ones It does not compare race. Rather present these two groups for statistical reasons.

Taking Dallas for example, it has 56% whites that are average size (5.5"), However, the question that I would ask is, how many white men from Dallas ordered their condoms and compare it to the census white male population. I don't care how many blacks ordered these condoms.
Why? Because by knowing this comparison you can take the data seriously or not. Or, as researchers would put it, the result of this survey is significant. And if it is than for men and women in Dallas the chance of you finding an average cock to suck or fuck is greater than New Orleans. I guess not all things a big in Texas, or Dallas?

One should always question what the numbers means. It can be interesting but unless all the important variables such as the number of a group being represented and how much that number represents that group in reality is also given the results shown is useless except for entertainment.
Politicians do this all the time when they rattle off poll numbers to convince you why they are right and the other side is wrong.

Don't be fooled. So now look back and see what state has the largest average white or black cock population and if you are a size queen move, cause your chances of finding those monsters are not as great.