Penis Size Indicators.......

suitinthecity: Some guys carry a bulge which makes it obvious that they're hung. But alot don't show - anyone aware of any reliable indicators as to a guys dick size? I've heard of big feet, big hands, pointed nose and even the width of the knuckle in a guys thumb! I've been with shortish slightly built guys who have huge cocks and strapping big tall guys with tiny cocks.

Is there any common characteristic other than cock size that those well endowed of us here share? I'm 6ft tall which isn't overly tall, but have big feet with size 12 shoe.

gigantikok: this is probably a myth, but i've heard guys with big hands are sometimes well hung. At least it holds true for me. At my 5'8 small frame, my hands are HUGE on me, and so is another appendage. coincidence? :)

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As been written about a fair bit, there really are no accurate indicators. By example, I'm 5'5" with very small hands and normal size 8 1/2 feet, with a thick 8.25. Go figure...

absolut_23: As far as reliable indicators of size - the definitive penis size survey reported the correlation between several body parts and penis size - the bigger the number the more likely an indicator. But as none of the numbers comes even close to a 1.00 they are all pretty unreliable ways of guessing a guy's endowment.

Body Part Partial Correlation Coefficient
middle finger to palm distance 0.25
length of thumb 0.25
length of big toe 0.18
shoe size 0.08

I think all this means is that shoe size is the worst way of guessing someone's size - and that thumbs and hand length are the best.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, there is no proven, unbeatable
way to tell.

BUT
I have noticed...I'm sure just coincidentally...
that most of the really superhung
guys i've known
have really long, long, tapered fingers.

I know i'll meet a longfingered guy
who is average sized, now that i've said this.
;)

fastfastr: Try this, it always works.

(1) take your middle finger (the f-u) finger and fold it down onto your palm toward your wrist as far as you can.

(2) Using your other hand mark where the finger folded to, then extend the finger.

This should be the length of your erect unit.

Please respond after testing this.

gigantikok: nope, doesnt even come close. Off by almost 2 inches. sorry

horizontalway: The best indicator is to sit on it. If you feel it thick inside, it is big.

willem73: "Try this, it always works.  

(1) take your middle finger ...."

Does that apply to women, too?  

AnonyMs: re: the try this method mentioend above....

then thirteenpoinththree should be a concert pianist with a three octave spread!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=willem73 link=board=meetgreet;num=1050299786;start=0#9 date=04/14/03 at 16:36:11]"Try this, it always works.  

(1) take your middle finger ...."
Does that apply to women, too?  [/quote]

Wooo, probably in a different way, mind. ;)

Donk: There is only one reliable indicator of the size of a man's penis: observe his erect penis.

blo-gasm: [quote author=fastfastr link=board=meetgreet;num=1050299786;start=0#5 date=04/14/03 at 14:09:59]Try this, it always works.  

(1) take your middle finger (the f-u) finger and fold it down onto your palm toward your wrist as far as you can.

(2) Using your other hand mark where the finger folded to, then extend the finger.

This should be the length of your erect unit.

Please respond after testing this.[/quote]

Nope. Off by almost 2 and a half inches.

21/ 6'7" / size 15 or 16 shoe / 8.75" x 6"
in case anyone wants to try to figure out just what works for telling someone's size without looking directly at the goods (good luck, it'll never happen!)