Penis Size Information page

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Penis size pictures and penis information

" By average it means the mid point of the male size range. So half of all men have an erect penis shorter than 5.9 inches, and half have one over 5.9 inches. The full details make interesting reading. For example, 12.5% of men are less than 5 inches when erect, and about 2% are less than four inches when erect - that's 2 men in every 100, or about 2 million men in the US alone. And most of these men are married and many have kids. Conclusions? A small penis is not important - unless it's important to you. Penis size is a male issue, not a female one.
    (In case you're wondering, only 7.5% of men are larger than 7 inches when erect, and only about 1 in a hundred is over 8 inches when erect.) "

2. Northland

Gold Member

The website lost most of its validity when I browsed through and saw the following:
    By racial grouping:Whites-78%, Blacks-9.7%, Asians-8.8%, Hispanic-3.5%

As can be seen in the above, White, Black, Asian and Hispanic are listed. After that we are handed the sizes. Keep in mind, 3.5% of the responses were from Hispanics; which, when you look at the next 2 sections makes things lacking. Starting with:

Erect size

White men-5.9" (15.05cm) in length, and 5.0" (12.7cm) girth.
    Black men-6.5"(16.5cm) in length, and 5.1"(13.0cm) girth
    Asian men-5.4" (13.7cm) in length and 4.9" (12.4cm) girth .

It is very difficult to take a survey seriously or any alleged information when, so early on an entire group of respondents is disregarded. Once I saw that 3.5% had been removed from the final results, I knew the thing was yet another lopsided fraud.

3. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

The site you refer to basis it's figures on a survey where men were asked to volunteer their information and vital statistics without any checking of the data and reliant upon the respondents' honesty and accuracy.

There are TWO studies which almost mirror each other in their results and where the subjects were independently measured (even these are likely to veer on the side of a larger than actual average as they still relied on volunteers who are more likely to volunteer, generally, if they're either drunk or "packing").

Try the links here:

http://www.lpsg.org/80291-i-m-amazing.html

Plus, you can barely navigate around that site without being asked to buy something or otherwise part with your hard-earned.

4. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I am only 1 in 100...I thought it is 2 in 100...did these facts change? I am 8.75" in length and have been a bit over 9...and my girth being 6.75 to 7ish if really freaking aroused...and I don't know why I got that out of my girth....length I do understand...but and additional .25 girth...is just a bonus.

5. Tolka

Tolka New Member

Do not take this study too seriously, because it base on answers (self measure), not on the any studies. The average penis size (NBP, top measure) is somewhere near 5.5 (even wikipedia says it is between 5.1-5.9) and the circumation is near 4.85.

6. mds43

mds43 New Member

i would guess by this info, that i dont fit in anywhere acording to there stitistics, im a 7.75x 8 hard and nothing came out to that fig, based on there information

7. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your pictures tell a different story though :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted