Penis size issues

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Ladys and gays, have you ever (or would) refused to have sex or did not like a man because of the size of his penis -small or big-? :rolleyes: Please, include in your post the perfect size for you (around)

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ladys and gays, have you ever (or would) refused to have sex or did not like a man because of the size of his penis -small or big-? :rolleyes: Please, include in your post the perfect size for you (around)

I've refused a few times because a guy is too small (smaller than five inches) and too big. The biggest I've ever had was a guy I was dating a while back, Josh. No lie, he was 13 inches long and it was difficult to work with but I got used to it; lots of practice and some lube.

The perfect size for me is anywhere 8 or 8 1/2 and up. I'm slightly over 9 inches myself, I'm a bit of size queen, I won't lie...but I won't turn guys away who are average-sized. I don't mind average-sized, I just prefer big dicks...like, I wouldn't turn down a guy that's 5 inches or so, that's pretty average.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never refuse, but I have never seen a guy smaller than 5" I think the smallest is 5 1/2" but then I feel what the hell, give him a good time.

The best size for me is 8-10" X 5-6" this maximizes my pleasure.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bit of size queen, I won't lie...but I won't turn guys away who are average-sized. I don't mind average-sized, I just prefer big dicks...like, I wouldn't turn down a guy that's 5 inches or so, that's pretty average.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword. While admitting a preference is cool, you run the risk of being turned down for the same reason. On the receiving end, you might feel the person is a little shallow, Just a thought....

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have never turned a guy down because of his size, and have experience of about 4inch to 11inch penises. I would say don`t knock it till you have tried it.

My ideal size would be a bit above average, around about 7inches. Mutual sexual attraction would be more important than ideal size.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
You live by the sword, you die by the sword. While admitting a preference is cool, you run the risk of being turned down for the same reason. On the receiving end, you might feel the person is a little shallow, Just a thought....

Judging by his photos, I think the 9 inch claim might be a little bit of an exageration

nickelodeon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all; I am very new here and to the threads. I was very interested in the question and to read the answers. Just getting used to not being a 'freak' here as I have always been called.

I have found both men & women find me too big and wide, I have become a master at 'half in' sex and pulling out.

Years of taking matters in my own hands lead me to answer yes my size is too big

11long 8girth

look forward to reply

B_kenzo

Just Browsing
Media
my cock is 9" and more of the women are very happy nut when i have tried with young lady or women with tight pussies they feel pain, so i like to fuck older women:)

RSchmaltz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a preference for small women, and after vigorous sessions, four times they have had to go to the doctor or emergency room to get treated for bladder infections. Seems when the tip of the penis pounds against the far wall of the vagina, it wears away the protective membrane and bacteria get where they aren't supposed to get...producing an infection. Anybody else have this problem? What do you do to prevent it?

Nvr2Big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all; I am very new here and to the threads. I was very interested in the question and to read the answers. Just getting used to not being a 'freak' here as I have always been called.

I have found both men & women find me too big and wide, I have become a master at 'half in' sex and pulling out.

Years of taking matters in my own hands lead me to answer yes my size is too big

11long 8girth

look forward to reply

Sounds like the perfect size to me :smile: