Penis Size Liars

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Slingshot,

I've been away from home (in N America) for the best part of a month and therefore mostly absent from this forum. I agree that there is a real danger that it could degenetrate into a competitive bragging exercise, punctuated by flaming. Maybe there have been one or two signs of it recently. Other boards have gone that way, as some of us 'old lags' have seen.

The only way to prevent it is the continuing setting of the tone by the submission of high quality and practically useful posts from good men like you (if I may say so without seeming patronising).

Like you I believe that the very big guys in their teens and early 20s need the help ... I did way back then but got none at all. Just a lot of innaccurate and anxiety-making advice from guys who knew nothing. That is at least partly why I have remained here. (Though I myself even at a late stage in life have picked up some pretty good hints)

I am sure it can be done in a clean straightforward safe manner, if we just keep our heads.

I hope you stay.

Max

mhk: I found this site because I had a problem that I wanted to solve without going straight to the doctor. I have since gotten in contact with someone who is helping, thanks to this site. But I haven't been coming on here as much because the topics do seem a little silly sometimes. It is a fun site, but if it is going to be a support group, we should try to focus on more topics of that kind. :) just a thought

thingsteal: I think it's pretty obvious when somebody posts here and lies about their size. They post once or twice and then disappear. There's usually a lot of misspelled words. The size changes on each post. You know how it goes.

In my teen years I was lucky since my best friend was also above average, so at least we could talk about such things. It wasn't like we dropped our pants and compared ourselves in front of each other! We discussed things it in a humorous way but were discreet about it.

Slingshot: Hey, thanks guys... those responses made me feel, well, appreciated. If I sounded like I was contemplating quitting the board, it was unintentional: comments by thoughtful people like yourselves have kept me coming back week to week. I've just felt uninspired to post. But I'm still around - and now I'm feeling nicely supported. :)

Finedessert: "and now I'm feeling nicely supported."

YES! At times this board can be better than a well fitting JOCK STRAP.

Grandpa

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all kind of boils down to this, IMHO: Some dudes lie about the size of Mr. Winky for whatever reason. Those of us who don't have the propensity to lie will never understand their motives. But if we treat the questions and problems at face value (discounting, of course, the obviously bullshit ones), we might just be clearing up something for someone else who has faced the situation in question, but has been too embarassed to ask. So even the 'Liars' may inadvertantly help someone else. Now these yo-yos who say shit like, 'I'm nine years old and my dick is bigger than my father's forearm' (except usually not spelled that correctly), they're a different story.

awellhungboi: For what it's worth, here's my two cents. At first I was afraid this board was just going to be a joke, or you know, the usual excuse to sell stuff. But looking around I saw it was pretty cool and that people were talking open and honestly about things I was concerned with but hadn't really been able to talk with anyone else about. Stuff like does anybody else ever feel self-conscious about their crotch, does anybody else ever find certain types ofunderwear reallyuncomfortable, has anybody ever had a girl say, "I don't think that'll fit in me, sorry" etc. And I discover that yes, all of you have encountered these things and are dealing with it. It helps. Honestly, though, the size of my penis is not what I want written on my gravestone, I'm proud of it but it's not like the thing I'm most proud of, if you know what I mean. And it doesn't mean a thing to me if I'm the biggest or the smallest guy posting, what matters is it's a place to communicate with kindred spirits, the men who post here, and the women who communicate their perspective, as well. Anyway, I guess at some point you have to put down the ruler and get on with your life, right? Sorry if that was kind of rambling. :)

boi: I just thought I'd add a point to this discussion that most people overlook. There is much dubiousness about the truth of some size claims because it seems unlikely that there would be so many huge guys online given that it is a very rare thing.

Lets think about that. Suppose there are 7 billion people in the world, and half of them male. That is 3.5 billion penises. Suppose that, conservatively, 1/10 of 1% have penises over 9". That gives 35000 penises over 9 inches!!! I realise that not all of them will be online, but surely enough!. Huge penises may be rare in percentage terms, but there are still lots and lots of them out there... (especially since the true figure maybe up to 1%, giving 350 000 huge penises!!)

lilAmy:
internet_cock.jpg

ftmadison: Although the picture is quite funny "lilAmy", it gives you an idea of what many people - probably also the case in this forum too - are like.

The world as well as most internet forums are too full of liars .... which is very very sad :'(

If only there was a way for the users (LPSG.ORG) to prove their sizes ...!? And please don't give me the usual "People should not have to prove anything". Yes they do ! Especially if this particular forum wants to stand out.

Well that is my opinion anyway ....

mindseye: I think requiring "proof" would only make the problem worse. Once you establish some kind of authentication standard, then you're giving people an invitation to 'hack' it. And if there's anything worse than a liar with no proof, it's a liar with proof!

Exaggerating one's size (cf. age, weight, IQ, number of sexual partners, etc.) is a way of indulging in one's own fantasies about oneself. As long as it's harmless to others, I don't mind.

Where I draw the line, and call people on it, is when it stops being fantasy and starts being exploitation. The "I don't know, son, why don't you go ask your cock" guy from ezBoard would visit LPSG, tell these outlandish stories, and then -- on a different forum -- ridicule the gullible people who took his story seriously. That's not harmless fantasy anymore, and of course, I called him out on it.

miniver_cheevy: I think just possibly there is a new generation of VERY HUNG young Americans approaching the scene and we might as well be ready to accept them.

I suspect this is because of the hormones they're putting in our poultry, pork and beef, and what's been causing our youngsters to be larger in general, and to be hitting puberty at younger ages too. Plus figure in all the knowledge about jelq and various penis enlargement which is very much more widely dispersed now, because of the internet as well as general acceptance and openness about our bodies and our sexuality.

All the while, I agree that many of these "hung" dudes are posers and liars. Still, I think we in for an upcoming explosion of large penises, maybe not currently, but it's around the corner.

Just my two cents.

Bill in Boston

sammygirly: Also, the internet is just a larger splice of society than normally faced with....so it IS possible that you are actually meeting many more well-endowed men than you normally would offline.

Take this board for example....

gigantikok: wow, i love where some of these conversations can go. :)

ftmadison: I do not love where the conversations sometimes go.

But nevertheless I rest my case.

Everyone can believe whatever he/she likes. And whether or not it is the truth. The latter however seldom being the case.

junk792: The internet, and particularly the WWW, makes it too easy to focus in on a specific group. Let me explain:

1. Take 1000 random people who are in a regular chat room or something - maybe 1 of them has a 12" penis (lets say for the sake of argument).

2. Take 1000 people who are in a site specifically about big cocks. Lets say that of those 100 guys have 12" dicks. But those 100 guys come from all over the world - and represent a population of 100 000 people, but only the biggest 0.1 % of that population. So it seems like people have bigger dicks but really you're just looking at a very skewed sampling of the population.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=junk792 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=30#36 date=02/21/03 at 16:07:30]

"...The internet, and particularly the WWW, makes it too easy to focus in on a specific group...

... So it seems like people have bigger dicks but really you're just looking at a very skewed sampling of the population."

[/quote]

junk792,

Congratulations! You can move ahead of the class.
--You've expressed it very well.

Excellent! ;)

sammygirly: Yes! That's exactly what I was trying to say!

110lbskinnyboy: I totally agree. I mean really, all these damned people should put their pics up with a ruler next to their dicks or something. Next we'll be having people putting 15inches up.