Penis Size Liars

110lbskinnyboy: Just went and looked at ratemyschlong.com and i can only say one thing: flippin' heck! How long is it erect???

BagofBones: What the heck does this gigantikok wear to bed?? And what does he do for underwear too???

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=110lbskinnyboy link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=30#40 date=02/28/03 at 01:19:41]Just went and looked at ratemyschlong.com and i can only say one thing:  flippin' heck! How long is it erect???[/quote]

Only one way to find out...

gigantikok: the pic in the top ten on www.ratemyschlong.com is an absolute, 100% legitimate 9 inches. Which is why it is hard to believe it when i see other pics of dicks smaller than mine claiming to be 10 inches long.

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, get your point...nice "kok" by the way! ::)

aussiechick63: Why men lie about the size of themselves is for a reason only they know. They are the ones that have to live with their lies and aren't even worthy of the time it takes to write about them. Maybe it's penis envy who really knows.

I agree with Orca, that really is a nice pic gigantik ;)

thebigguy: hi aussiechick. where in australia are you?? i myself in NSW.

stillwantmore22: Have you ever done any Penis Enlargement?? Do you know a guy by the name of "Big Al"??

gigantikok: yea, ive been working with Al for years now. I did all of the penis enlargement instructional vids that are featured on his site. And yes, ive been jelqing for 3 years which has really given my cock it's thick, muscular, meaty look.

fastfastr: Same goes for women... look at how many women who are 34d-21-34, shaved who "love anal, oral, and are always wet,' BUT "have a guy, so guys DON'T BOTHER" exist. Same as the majority of the 10+ guys on the web.

timiboy: You are absolutely right. I am glad you wrote this. I am also 9x6 inches, and unlike most others, you can proove it, and I can too.

It makes me upset to meet all these 10 or 11 inchers who "oh so sorry" never happened to take a pic of it. And many who do have one, look so much shorter than you or I.

You are definitely 9x6.25, you measure correctly. I am 9x6. And here are my links.

Whoever claims to be as big as we are or bigger is most welcome to add a message here with proof!

http://www.ratehiscock.com/detail.asp?id=884
http://www.ratehiscock.com/detail.asp?id=919

Tim!

gigantikok: i guess it also depends on body frame and hieght too, and angle of the picture. I started thinking that maybe some guys look smaller than they claim because they are upwards to 6 feet tall, as opposed to me. I am about 5'7" and it makes my cock look all the more enormous.

H8Monga: I could lie about my size if I wanted to. No one is ever going to see it anyway....

Speaking about AOL, I've noticed everyone is 8" and from some of the sluts who've hooked up with some of these guys or seen their pics say otherwise.

I often said, "Due to the magic of AOL and radiation from my computer, I have 15" now."

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=H8Monga link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=45#52 date=03/25/03 at 06:56:30]I could lie about my size if I wanted to. No one is ever going to see it anyway....

Speaking about AOL, I've noticed everyone is 8" and from some of the sluts who've hooked up with some of these guys or seen their pics say otherwise.  

I often said, "Due to the magic of AOL and radiation from my computer, I have 15" now."[/quote]

You Know I have put off for a while responding to your obsession with your penis size being too small or your sac too big.
You are very down on yourself about it.
You do come across as a nice guy despite it but I find that no matter what the responses are to the exteremly good topics you have forged, that it feels like nothing here is helping and that the efforts others on the board are taking are not getting through.
I hope I'm wrong.
I would however suggest that you continue on here but at the same time seek some professional help at the same time to deal with your problems. A counselor could be all you need or a talk with a good dr., not a shrink unless thats what they suggest. You are a young man hung up and I would hate to see you go through life in this situation ALONE as you say.
Please take this as advice not criticism and please keep on posting and if you do seek help keep us informed as to your progress.

aussiechick63: You should remember Monga, it's not the size of the meat that counts, it's how well you use it.
It is also all about the person you are inside. Everyone has the potential to be a beautiful person and I'm not talking looks. It comes from the way you treat yourself and the respect you show others. Dn't be so hard on yourself. Tell yourself every day you are a beautiful person

The one thing that makes a man not a beautiful person is to pretend to be interested in a woman just to get into their pants. It is just such a waste of time. I guess women are capable of this as well. Why put in all the effort and groundwork, get someone to like you, screw them then never talk to them again. That makes them not just a penis size liar.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=45#54 date=03/25/03 at 15:20:56]You should remember Monga, it's not the size of the meat that counts, it's how well you use it.
It is also all about the person you are inside. Everyone has the potential to be a beautiful person and I'm not talking looks. It comes from the way you treat yourself and the respect you show others. Dn't be so hard on yourself. Tell yourself every day you are a beautiful person

Hi aussiechick
Well said so very well said Lets hope we can all keep your beautiful words in mind daily
again thanks
The one thing that makes a man not a beautiful person is to pretend to be interested in a woman just to get into their pants. It is just such a waste of time. I guess women are capable of this as well. Why put in all the effort and groundwork, get someone to like you, screw them then never talk to them again. That makes them not just a penis size liar.[/quote]

H8Monga: Wow thanks for the kind words. I know I can be a little bitter... that's one reason this name came about. It's ok, I don't need help... I wouldn't even know how to tell the doctor about this issue. What I really need is what I've seen so far proven wrong. I'll happen one day, so don't worry! I'll be fine! Thanks :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, don't worry. ASCII art doesn't measure right on AOL either. LOL Of course, I can't do it here either, so what am I talking about?

gigantikok: maybe sticking around here is making you feel worse. I mean, consistently dealing with discussions about penis size and what it is like to be hung is probably bringing this insecurity to the surface. Aussiechick said it best, but think about whether or not your presense here is making your bitterness more intense.

H8Monga: Eh, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. I can't imagine myself having feelings more than I do. I should be used to it since after all even my friends belong here, so it doesn't matter if I come here or not.