Penis Size Liars

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=H8Monga link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=45#56 date=03/25/03 at 17:35:21]Wow thanks for the kind words.  I know I can be a little bitter... that's one reason this name came about. It's ok, I don't need help... I wouldn't even know how to tell the doctor about this issue.  What I really need is what I've seen so far proven wrong. I'll happen one day, so don't worry!  I'll be fine!  Thanks :)[/quote]

Yea you should try talking to one any way. You have a problem with your size and yes your bitterness comes across try being more positive and maybe first step is change your name to something more positive also get rid of the sad face icin u use put on a happy smile. We are trying to help but you just keep putting yourself down and seem to enjoy wallowing in your own misery, thats negative self destruction not contrubition

Ineligible: [quote author=H8Monga link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=45#59 date=03/26/03 at 08:34:12]Eh, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. I can't imagine myself having feelings more than I do. I should be used to it since after all even my friends belong here, so it doesn't matter if I come here or not.[/quote]

It's comparing yourself to your friends that's the problem, isn't it? Like being poor when your friends are well-off, or ugly when they are good-looking.

I'm unhung too, H8Monga. It's something I've been dealing with all my life, but it no longer troubles me as it used to. The realisation comes, albeit very slowly and uncertainly, that you don't have to measure up to the people around you to be worthy of self-respect and of their respect.

If your friends are constantly putting you down over it, you need better friends. But more likely, they accept you as you are without thinking any more about it.

H8Monga: How's this? Recalling the Happy Pappy commercial Wilma did in the Flintstones... unfortunately Fred wasn't such a happy pappy...

Anyway, it'll be a long while if I ever get to talk to a doctor, if at all; I can't afford it. Also it'd be easier for me to talk to him/her through e-mail. It's not easy for me to talk about these things in person depending on the person. There's no logic to it. I couldn't even admit it to my mother when I listed all the other things that had me frustrated with life. However, those other things went away without the help of a doctor. This will too. I just need proof. I thought I was no good to get a job after being passed over so many times, but I finally got one and I don't think that anymore. If I could just find a girlfriend who isn't mesmerized by the larger guy and she's into me completely, that will go away too.

My friends aren't rubbing my face in it... well maybe a couple have, but most are modest. In college, I never let people know anything. They assumed that because I'm black... therefore... and I hate that. But others used to flash and show off or someone talk about what they had. I just grew a little jealous, but other than that, I worried because of what's expected of me. I've read what some girls say here about leaving a guy because he didn't have what she wanted. That is my biggest fear. A doctor will not help with that, being proved wrong will. I do not believe in psychotic drugs and the make-believe happy with drug-induced euphoria. Actions speak louder than words.

Things are looking up already. Only time will tell. I appreciate your concern. People here are good. I'm not being defiant, just good things come to those who wait... and as long as I've been waiting, it better blow my mind. Ineligible, I'll look forward to what you've done. Don't worry, people respect me and love me where ever I go if they get to know me, well even if they don't. It's just a personal nagging I let loose on the net.

I guess all the jokes downing people like me and finding out about the stereotype had the most damaging effect on me.

... but eh, I'm in a good mood tonight and it doesn't even matter!

Thanks again.

Ineligible: Nice nick change, Hapi Papi. But don't feel you have to be happy all the time, either. Just be yourself - I reckon that's pretty good.

My wife has never said anything rude about my size, and she agreed to marry me without hesitation in full knowledge . . .

H8Monga: *Hope* ;D

Had she had bigger guys before? Did you ever discuss the issue?

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=60#62 date=03/26/03 at 22:50:17]How's this? Recalling the Happy Pappy commercial Wilma did in the Flintstones... unfortunately Fred wasn't such a happy pappy...

Congradulations, Super A great 1st. step and a Giant one at that .
Now Stop thinking negativily, start getting more positive about your self Happy.
lots of baby steps will help
You have to walk around with your head held High and a smile on your face presenting a positive attitude then you will see more changes.
Everytime you start to think negative throw that thought out. Replace it with something more cheerfull.
It will take time but the efforts far outweigh the alternative picture you have planded and predicted for your future.
Get rid of Negative people and influinces in your life.
Weigh those relationships and see if they are in balance if they don't try to bring them into balance . If that can't be done discard the relationship. As you are then only fighting a loosing battle and those you don't need.
Thats enough From DR. Dick for now :)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=60#62 date=03/26/03 at 22:50:17]I worried because of what's expected of me. I've read what some girls say here about leaving a guy because he didn't have what she wanted. That is my biggest fear. A doctor will not help with that, being proved wrong will. [/quote]

Hapi,

Just ask yourself the question.  What percentage of women would really do that?  

And add a second question, if any given woman was capable of treating a man like that ... would you really want to be bothered with her anyway, whatever your size?  If she behaved like that over something as trivial as penis size she would be guaranteed to treat you badly in other ways as well.

Good luck!

H8Monga: Thanks Dr. Dick. I smile all the time I think I look goofy and simple. It's like I'm the Joker. I'm sure of most other things, it's just when it comes to relationships (I've never had one) and thinking about them do I really start to worry and all of a sudden a bunch of issues come about. Why would any girl want me? They haven't so far; that's what helped create how I feel. It's my proof. Sure, I probably have all the qualities they'd want especially for a husband, but until they're ready, they rather have the bad boy who may mistreat them and run. I've said one problem I've seen is that I am not the stereotypical black male. Black girls want either a white guy or a thug, the same true for the white girls I know. Too, being a virgin I wonder what good would I be to a girl who's been around the block? I'd rather have a virgin to; I'd like to experience what I've heard but they're so rare. Where do I even look? Church has the biggest freaks, I don't like clubs or bars, malls are too impersonal, and college usually is a good place except for mine the guys had a joke about the girls there, 1/3 have boyfriends, 1/3 are devoted to God, and 1/3 are lesbians. I get jealous of people who seem to be able to just attract girls like flies without trying (if you're reading you know I'm jealous). There are other problems, money, transportation, I wouldn't dare bring anyone where I live (don't ask). How can I think opposite of these things which I find true? Why should I lie to myself?

Max, the percentage is probably very low, but I won't find out until it's too late and further make me dig my trenches of dispair in that field.

Other aspects are fine.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=60#67 date=03/28/03 at 08:43:19]Thanks Dr. Dick. I smile all the time I think I look goofy and simple. It's like I'm the Joker. I'm sure of most other things, it's just when it comes to relationships (I've never had one) and thinking about them do I really start to worry and all of a sudden a bunch of issues come about.  Why would any girl want me? They haven't so far; that's what helped create how I feel. It's my proof. Sure, I probably have all the qualities they'd want especially for a husband, but until they're ready, they rather have the bad boy who may mistreat them and run. I've said one problem I've seen is that I am not the stereotypical black male. Black girls want either a white guy or a thug, the same true for the white girls I know. Too, being a virgin I wonder what good would I be to a girl who's been around the block? I'd rather have a virgin to; I'd like to experience what I've heard but they're so rare. Where do I even look? Church has the biggest freaks, I don't like clubs or bars, malls are too impersonal, and college usually is a good place except for mine the guys had a joke about the girls there, 1/3 have boyfriends, 1/3 are devoted to God, and 1/3 are lesbians. I get jealous of people who seem to be able to just attract girls like flies without trying (if you're reading you know I'm jealous). There are other problems, money, transportation, I wouldn't dare bring anyone where I live (don't ask). How can I think opposite of these things which I find true? Why should I lie to myself?

Max, the percentage is probably very low, but I won't find out until it's too late and further make me dig my trenches of dispair in that field.

Other aspects are fine.[/quote]

You are not listening
you are just digging in and being defensive
thats one of the side effects of being so down on yourself thats a sign of low self esteme
you need to quit being so hard on yourself
no girl is ever gonna be interested in a person with a big negative attitude if she does it will only lead to disaster
start talking about your positive traits ands don't then switch to the negative
people verry quickly discard other negative people
So Stop Wallowing In Your Own Self Pity
As I said it will take time but You Need to put out the Effort
No ONE Else Will
Dr. Dick

Ineligible: Hi Hapi Papi, my wife and I were both virgins. I was shy and she did most of the work. :) We met in college, quiite late in our courses. It's not true that there are no unavailable women there - you have to be careful not to be like a friend of mine, who put all women mentally into one of two categories: "unattainable", or "undesirable". In his view (which he never admitted to himself), if they were attainable they must be undesirable, and if they were desirable they must be unattainable. It isn't true, and I'm glad to report he is now happily married with children.

Neither my wife nor I had much money. Neither of us had a car. Neither of us had happy homes. But we were happy to get out of the city by public transport and go for a walk or a picnic. It can happen!

H8Monga: Dr. Dick, I cannot walk around lying to myself, setting myself up for disasterous disappointment. I am shy and keep to myself anyway. There are many great things about me. But do I go around like Forrest Gump saying, "I am this," "I can do this," "I did that?" I certainly would not go around revealing to everyone what my size is. I haven't told the forum in general. I don't go around in public worrying about it or saying, "you won't like me because I have a 'small' penis." This is a place for that and so are personal IMs.

I worry. I'm sorry. I worry a lot because of the things I now know. How can I ignore what I've seen? You always have to brace yourself for the worst and hope it doesn't happen. Maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Imagine what it'd be like if I had never found out that what I have is considered small and thought all guys were like me. When I get one of those size queens interested and we're both disappointed, why not lessen the blow of the inevitable?

Maybe this is defensive talk, but where can I find confidence? What makes me special? I'm a nice person? How do I hype that? People know that from the start. I draw well? Wow that's impressive. I'm good at tinkering on the computer, well there is a world of geeks out there. My well of ideas runs dry. Am I smart? That's debatable. A co-worker asked me that yesterday. I told her I guess I am but my grades never showed it no matter how much I tried. School and my struggle with math (all the tutors, extra help, summer schools in math that did not good) took a stab at my self-esteem then. Maybe private school was too fast for me. Maybe it should have been better had I gone to public especially for the co-ed interaction (I went to an all-boy's school). I probably would have gotten a girl then and been her first before one of you guys ruined her for me.

Ineligable, that is encouraging news, however, realistically, how many black women (who're my preference), are virgins past the age of let's say 16 much less 24. I feel my boat has sailed and sunk.

I have way too much to tell to get even a good background assessment. So much influenced me and I probably should have taken the more travelled path because this one feels regretful and so lonely.

Message me if you'd like, both of you.

gigantikok: Right on Hapi papi, you be your own man. Don't let people TELL you to be happy, you be happy when u want. You have your problems, everyone does, and people should accept that. You add alot to this board and dont let people force onto you this plastic message to just "accept and be happy with what you have"....because honestly, no one on Earth follows that advice.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=60#71 date=03/29/03 at 02:14:28]dont let people force onto you this plastic message to just "accept and be happy with what you have"....because honestly, no one on Earth follows that advice.[/quote]

Of course not; it's so much healthier to bitch and moan about what you can't change than to concentrate on the things that matter in life.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
No offense, but I really like getting all this background information on the guy. I think people have it so easy when they opt for the Serenity Prayer mentality on low self-esteem. It's really easy to tell someone who has a much more comfortable station in life to "get better," be it through medicines or nurturing environments that foster, if anything, the ability to find and to involve oneself in new pursuits, encourage and stimulate inner passions and drives, and so on.

In my own instance, I was picked on a lot in school, but I had a mom who stood by my side and always encouraged me to keep my head up. She praised me for my talents; she rewarded me for my successes. She told me she loved me no matter what, and that the fuckers can just kiss off -- they can't be the popular kids forever.

So, while it's incredibly easy for the lot of us to say "get over it" or to remind Hapi of what really matters in life, we're acting pretty insensitive when we ignore the particular environment the boy surrounds himself with.

I think Gigantikok had it right when he said that Hapi should find his own happiness on his own time. Sure, he shouldn't dwell in its remorse; that's not good for anybody. But it's as irritating to be replied with "get better, get better" -- that's an easy way out, or at least, a premature way of looking at a way out. Needless to say, to those who have such a response, I haven't really proactive responses for how he could better himself.

So, yeah, get off your high horses, please.

Yeah, he's wallowing in his negativity right now, but I'm sure getting it all aired on here is the first step of many healthy ones to come, right?

dantien: Papi, self-hate is something everyone struggles with. No one is immune from self-confidence issues. We all go through it and deal with it in our own, individual ways.

The fact of the matter is, there is nothing at all wrong with you and no one thinks there is. it's all in your head. Comparing yourself to others, or making assumptions as to what girls want, is only your self-hate talking. It's all illusion. Trust me. You are making it all up.

Truth is, that which we are searching for is what makes us search. The answers lie inside us all. Once we see that we dont need to improve or change, that we are all perfect even in our imperfection, we can not only find compassion for others (cause being a human is TOUGH!), but compassion for ourselves. That's the way out.

</sermon>

H8Monga: Gigantik and Dee, thanks.

Perhaps THIS is how I'll help myself. I may come across as extremely bitter, but it's not reflected on the outside if you actually met me. This is the place where I can air myself out in response to some of the things I find here as well as letting people know what I have personally encountered on the other side. Things you may not know. Everyone has their own problems, true. Being hung is not an end to all problems, true. However, it does have benefits and I have seen that thought flip-flopped several times here.

Gigantik you said it right, "accept and be happy with what you have"....because honestly, no one on Earth follows that advice. No one follows that. Everyone wants something better or less if they are not satisfied with it. People get plastic surgery, injections, implants, rob, steal, kill, play the lottery, work 3 jobs, etc just to get what they feel important to them and making whatever situation they have better.

If I were hung, it doesn't mean I'd automatically be rich, have all doors open to me, I'd get respect, not get ill, become a genius, I'd not show off at any opportunity or brag... but when I talk about having confidence, I'm not just talking overall. I have confidence in everything else in my life, but I worry about women's points of view the most since it now appears I was naïve about what some women like. Like everything in life, it's a gamble. I may end up with someone who will be a bitch about my size and I am bracing myself for that; on the other hand, maybe I won't and I'll be relieved. They, the size queens, are out there; I refuse to ignore that fact because if I do, it wouldn't erase them or my chances in finding one. The biggest place where my self-confidence lacks is when it comes to romance and relationships. I think most guys would worry about something dealing with that issue, unless you're Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man ;D I hear size does matter, so I worry, I admit perhaps I shouldn't.

Perhaps this IS my therapy. Like washing clothes. This forum is the water, I'm immersed in it. Some of the messages beat the bitterness out of me like dirt. Some messages act as soap and help clense. Maybe I will leave this forum feeling refreshed and better about myself after hearing some of the things you have had to say. I'm not here to make people mad or to make people hate me. I read, consider, listen, and counterbalance.

People always order others to "get better," "feel [this way]." I'm guilty of it. You can't control how people feel. I have told many of my friends who are in love with these people who are obviously out of their reach, to snap out of it and stop thinking of them, and they know they shouldn't, but it's hard. I've told depressed people to snap out of it, it's not that bad. I know that doesn't help when all they are probably after is someone to talk to and understanding. The thing that we always lack when we tell people to do things is how. We also have to bear in mind that what is true and right for us may not be for them. People have told me to "get out", go to the movies, a mall, etc. but I do not have a car and I am at the mercy of someone else's availability. We don't have regional mass transit and where there are movie theaters and malls, it's not going to be on a bus line. I guess some times we assume too much of the other person's ability.

In due time, I'll be fine.

Ineligible: That's a very good point, Dee. It's presumptuous to think we know the answers, when we don't even really know the problem. Everyone is different, and everyone has a different story.

And it's so difficult to feel good about yourself if you've grown up with a lot of negatives that kept telling you you weren't good enough.

The best we can hope is that our own experiences, though not the same, have enough in common to be helpful in some way. And, perhaps, we can all see that we have some points of connection.

ORCABOMBER: Personally, when I talk to other people online about the "members" that they have online (not just in this board) it does make yourself think that if they can be happy and confident with what you've got, why can't you be happy with yours, I mean, okay, as with Happi, I'm not "Mr confident", but I take that as "their loss" ;D

But what we sometimes get all worked about is that, okay, we have size kings and queens, why should most of us want to hang around morons like that in the first place?

Isn't it ourselves as responsible human beings that matter in modern relationships, rather than the size of our sexual organs? I mean, to be honest, I wouldn't say I'd want it smaller, only because it looks weedy compared to my legs already, but in all honesty, would anyone?

H8Monga: Orca, can you rewrite that first paragraph? I got a little lost. ???

"Looks weedy"?
If anyone were to magically one day started shrinking, you may probably panic and start getting a little self-conscious. Sure relationships are not all about size, but you know, a lot of times it is and somehow they work. If only we'd stop hammering bigger is better and size matters into people's minds, guys wouldn't worry and girls wouldn't be so curious. Maybe.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1045271069;start=72#78 date=04/08/03 at 09:57:10]Orca, can you rewrite that first paragraph? I got a little lost. ???
[/quote]
Sorry Happi, I was typing a bit fast then.. ("mumbles something about being in two minds all the time..")

Okay:
I've talked to many other online buddies on different discussion boards and in general, they're happy with what they're got. I don't think that on a whole, unless your's is "mutated" you need to really worry about yours either. ;D . I think that sometimes there is far too much emphasis that "bigger is always better", as you've said. But on the whole, personally, I wouldn't want mine any bigger.

Normally it's always a given that people with larger penises are "larger than life" personalities, but I'm not a "Brad Pitt" to most girls and I generally think of it as "their loss" ;)

I think the rest you've already said and to be honest, mine does look "weedy" compared to my thigh size unless errect anyway, but it doesn't bother me. And I guess I'd agree with you that I'd get self contious (Sp?) if it got smaller. Makes it a different issue for breasts huh? At least some women would like them smaller.