Penis Size Preference

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very few men have an erection that is longer than 7inches - so the majority of women won't be able to have their ideal cock. I've seen that chart numerous times and it's interesting, but where do we go from there?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that chart is a bunch of shit. First, a 7 inch long (or greater) cock is not a very common thing. Second, a cock with a grith of much more than 5 inches is not common. I think this chart was either created based on the observations by women of a penis (i.e. looking at its size and guesstimating how big it is), or it was created as a cruel joke to make most men feel like shit b/c they don't measure up.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've seen that chart mentioned in: Does Penis Size Matter? The End of the Penis Size Debate

If you have read that biased, bullshit site which has many links to penis enlargement products etc, you will take that chart with a pinch of salt.

Given the amount of men in the world with the ideal size (< 5% of the world's male population), I wonder how many women, if any, where tested and under what conditions.
By the "results" it looks like only a small group of size queens might have been questioned.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, this is the wrong place for a such question, and specifically for a such poll.The analysis of these statistics will lead you no where but to wrong conclusions. Simply here are those who like Large Penises (remember LPSG).
That's why some of us (believe majority) also like and appreciate our LPSG girls and their preferences, lol
Whish this fashion spreads around the Globe. Long live LPSG !

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that chart is a bunch of shit. First, a 7 inch long (or greater) cock is not a very common thing. Second, a cock with a grith of much more than 5 inches is not common. I think this chart was either created based on the observations by women of a penis (i.e. looking at its size and guesstimating how big it is), or it was created as a cruel joke to make most men feel like shit b/c they don't measure up.

ya, i was looking at that and i first looked in 7 because i'm 7 inches, but then girth wise i'm like woah because more then a 5 inch girth is uncommon too

i do second that the chart may have been more of obersvation then actual measuring

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that's very interesting

yes I worked out that women prefer thick cocks rather than long ones, for a physiological reason (pussy is not 10" deep)

I'm impressed by the girth... 6"? omg that's not possible...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you broke the trend :tongue: (I hope :wink:, jk)

well yeah i broke it but i have no intention to analyze the preference chart. it's almsot 3am where i'm at and i'm in need of a shower.

Stacy are you trying to tell us something :eek: :wink: ? I like this chart it's only time I can get an A LOL

the only thing you need to know is that i've had too many beers tonight and i'm going to sleep good! :biggrin1:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well yeah i broke it but i have no intention to analyze the preference chart. it's almsot 3am where i'm at and i'm in need of a shower.

the only thing you need to know is that i've had too many beers tonight and i'm going to sleep good! :biggrin1:

I don't believe there is such a thing as too many beers, clearly a little bit of love to go with them is nicer :smile: