Penis Size References In Movies

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone movie, "why is yours bigger than mine?" "genetics, Pee Wee". Was a reference among male actors in a movie Tango and Cash I think. Anyhow, it comes from everywhere not just an attractive female to the limp power possessing lamppost guy.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kubric's Full Metal Jacket.

After action, a pimp rides in on a motorcycle with his whore behind him.

A Black American wants to pay her for sex but she refuses with "You too big." After arguing that he's not big, he whips it out to show her and she says "You OK."

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one has been mentioned in the thread before, but here's the actual scene. It's kinda hot with her peaking at his crotch and seeming so horny for what she assumes must be a huge dick.

Mr mime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Two broke girls - episode was called vision dream or something like that, it's in season 1. Caroline talking about a vision board says she needs a good 9 hours of sleep to which the other girl replies "what you need is a good 9 inches." and her reply is great

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two broke girls - episode was called vision dream or something like that, it's in season 1. Caroline talking about a vision board says she needs a good 9 hours of sleep to which the other girl replies "what you need is a good 9 inches." and her reply is great

Got a link to that to share, Mufasa?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched it, and remembered why I bagged on the show in it's first season... The potty humor is just always what you expect to hear, and the typical, dumb-pretty-blonde-girl thing is tiringly cringe-worthy. The brunette gets in the best, over the top jabs, but altogether the jokes feel mean-spirited, and too sleazy for these "oh, I'm so poor, I just bought some new heels and pearls" ladies, and downright stereotypical... The kind of humor where you "get it", it seems sorta rad, but, actually makes you wish they would shut up, and certainly wouldn't want to risk dating them. I feel no sympathy for these characters.

It's kinda like a low-rent version of Lena Dunham's raunchy, ironic, "Girls", in the guise of the 1970's "Laverne and Shirley".

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of penis size references: "2 Broke Girls" is almost as trashy and terribly trite as Comedy Central's "Another Period". And, it's shrillness, and believability is right up the with, yep, yet another episode of "Big Bang Theory", where we are suppose to accept that these characters actually have sex with each other... zzzzz

Last edited:

Mr mime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Paranormal Whacktivity - towards the end of the movie, the freaky hot chick has sex with a demon and then talks about his dick.

House of Lies Season 1 episode 3 "Microphallus" - a wife of a guy with a micro penis wants to have sex with the black guy and asks for his big black dick and has a reaction when unzipping his pants.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
The Overnighter is basically rooted in size anxiety. One guy (Jason Schwartzman) has a huge dick, his neighbour (Adam Scott) has a small one, and when the guys and their wives go skinny dipping, it brings up all sorts of anxieties.
Eventually, Adam Scott's character's wife (Taylor Schilling) lets slip that she's very curious as to what the big one would be like, causing her husband to freak out.
Nicely encapsulates the sometimes crippling anxiety felt by small-endowed men and the oft-denied interest women, even happily married ones, have in a much larger dick.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't follow the show, but from what little I've seen, penis size seems to come up on How I Met Your Mother with some frequency. Three things I can remember:

1. Colbie Smulders tells the Ted character that he's bigger than some other guy she dated.

2. Colbie Smulders to NPH: "Your penis is enormous..". It's actually just a part of his exaggerated retelling of a story or something. Later an older woman (someone's mom, I believe?) says the same thing, in another "didn't really happen" scenario.

3. Smulders and Alyson Hannigan talk about how some guy that Smulders is dating (?) has a small penis. They talk about it pretty matter of factly, as it's not big deal, iirc, but the guys make a huge deal out of the women discussing such things, feel bad for the guy etc..

4. This is some random short clip that showed up as a suggestion when I searched youtube for the other ones:

Mr mime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Breakout Kings season 1 episode 9 - about 8 minutes in, a guy talks about how another guy gets a lot of chicks even though he's not that good looking, and implies that he must have a big dick, and the next scene a girl talks about why she thinks he might have a big dick, and there's also a bit of size matters in there as well. Use the link at your own risk, it is a streaming site

http://putlocker.is/watch-breakout-kings-tvshow-season-1-episode-9-online-free-putlocker.html

mrhorsedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a 1998 comedy starring Jonathan Silverman and Leah Lail that goes by two different titles "Denial" and "Something About Sex" in which Lail is a medical student during a class that comments to her lab Partner that their cadaver has the biggest penis she has ever seen to which the Partner responds and imagine that's limp.

In Russ Meyer's 1976 "Up!" there's a scene where I believe a lumberjack is in a bar and gets over excited by of course an ultry busty bar maid and attacks her ripping his pants open revealing a prothestic jumbo penis to her shocked and scared gaze.Large penis comments or reactions happen quite a bit in Meyer movies.

Now here's one where someone might be helpful because for the life of me I cannot recall the name of this film (isn't it irrating when that happens?) actually just about the only thing I remember is this scene.I believe it's one of those 80s and 90s teen comédies they made so many of back then , where a geeky kid gets the "experienced" girl into a van and she pulls out a condom stating something along the lines of being used to certain standards to which he responds " oh I have my own" or something like that and pulls out a super jumbo codomn to which she has a great rection, ring any bells for anyone?

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know about the van scene movie mentioned above, but there was another 80's teen sex comedy involving a geek and a penis size scene. It was an erect penis size competition in the locker room where the geek won by several inches I think lol. They even showed the actors standing in line with hardons in just their briefs waiting to get measured...real wood or not, that must have been pushing the envelope for what they could show back then.

Reactions: RVAguy84