Penis Size References In Movies

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a comedy-ish/drama-ish MTV series called The Hard Times of RJ Berger a few years ago. It lasted a couple of seasons. Like the show HBO show HUNG I mentioned earlier, the premise of it was pretty size oriented, this time is was a nerdy kid in high school with a big one. In the first episode he accidentally drops his pants in front of much of the school, with ensuing gasps and stares. I watched the first episodes since I expected some hot situations to come from that premise, but it didn't do much for me and I stopped. Never saw most of the episodes, so maybe it has some good stuff later on..

Reactions: Balljunkie

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a follow up to my last post the above, I came across this on YT. According to the description, it's some sort of "pilot/concept-trailer" (I didn't even know they made those) for a movie or short what later turned into the show I mentioned. This seems way more of a straightforward "guy has a huge dick and gets to fuck a lot of chicks because of it" story, though:

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's just a quick, little moment that came to me. In Bram Stoker's Dracula (Coppola, 1992), Winona Ryder's "racy" and flirtatious redheaded friend greets some American suitor and almost immediately says "Please let me touch it.." while being positioned so that it almost looks like she could be stroking his crotch. She then says "It's soo big" as she pulls some huge knife type thing he had in his belt or something. It's an obvious double entendre, and Winona looking shocked, seems to fall for it briefly.

Reactions: reinaldorei

Mr mime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hard to Kill - 1990 - nurse checks out what man is packing in a coma.

Fatso - 2008 - a Norwegian movie about a sex crazed fat guy. He gets drunk at a party and pukes and passes out while peeing, a bunch of girls check him out. If the subtitles are right, they're saying "check out that huge dick"

Reactions: Abysswalker

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fatso - 2008 - a Norwegian movie about a sex crazed fat guy. He gets drunk at a party and pukes and passes out while peeing, a bunch of girls check him out. If the subtitles are right, they're saying "check out that huge dick"

Yeah, I remember that scene. It's pretty short, but it can be found on YT (From around 4:50 below). The hot brunette who finds him only says to the blonde, Swedish girl "Your buddy's been puking". It's the girl that comes up behind the blonde one that says the line. (She's kind of a celebrity in Norway, model/tv personality etc) The blonde girl is mostly worried and wants him pull his pants up, but she does start smiling when the other girl points out his dick. I've never seen the whole movie, so I don't know if his size comes into play any more than that..

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GIven how famous the movie is, I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned. 1:10 here:

I've never actually seen the whole movie, so I'm not sure if it's referenced elsewhere, but apparently Sonny (who she's gesticulating about) has a huge one in the novel, too.