Penis Size Related To...

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Some person said to me (on another forum).

There IS a correlation not between hand size as such, but between the length of fingers and penis length.

In the womb, the genes that control finger length are related to penis length. If you have long fingers, and are also programmed to have a large penis you will have a VERY large penis. Average penis and long fingers = above average. Below average + long fingers = average fingers.

I know that its most likely bullshit (I'm actually convinced) but just wanted to know what you guys thought. I said to him there are guys with small fingers that have the biggest penises in the world. He just said yeah but if they had long fingers too they'd be even bigger...

Discuss.

BTW the guy said he read it in a genetics book.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have large hands and long fingers.

I also have fat ankles,
ugly knees,
no six pack,
bulky triceps/biceps with no veins,
popeye forearms with many large veins,
medium-sized ears,
a large, bulbous nose,
a lot of body hair,
enormous feet,
a medium-to-high voice,
too much weight,
large low-hanging balls and
a very wide, longish penis.

Most of the men on my maternal grandfather's side of the family have inherited a large cock but our similiarities from that point are a mixed bag of the above-listed physical characteristics.

Expecially the fingers: short, medium, long, skinny, fat, it matters not: the guys are still hung.

hmmmm...I wonder if it really had anything to do with Grandma using our dick as a handle when she'd raise our little butts up to change our diapers as babies....

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
short answer: knackers.

long answer: by way of illustration, I have ridiculous stubby little fingers (my forefingers are a little less than 5" long; I'm not kidding) and my toes aren't particularly elongate in comparison to my feet either (yes, finger and toe length ARE both governed by the same genetic sequence - penis size most certainly ain't). in conclusion: knackers.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 17 2005, 08:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jul 17 2005, 08:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX@Jul 16 2005, 10:28 PM
I have normal sixed hands. :argh: :p
[post=329745]Quoted post[/post]​
Like Shiva?
[post=329760]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
he means he has six fingers on each hand. remember he&#39;s from texas.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmph,
I&#39;m from texas and i not only have but 5 fingers per hand, no southern accent,
and no love of bush....president or otherwise.
I mustve lived up north too long (sigh)
:p

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by txquis@Jul 17 2005, 05:28 PM
Hmph,
I&#39;m from texas and i not only have but 5 fingers per hand,
but i have no southern accent of any kind, no gun toting granny,
and no love of bush.....the president or otherwise. :p
[post=329811]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah, my bad. I should have qualified that statement somewhat. I meant "remember he&#39;s an inbred, trailer-dwelling, gun-toting, dog-fighting, cross-burning, king-cobra-drinking, uncle-grampaw-having, spare-toilet-seat-by-the-outhouse-keeping redneck ... from texas."

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jul 16 2005, 04:17 PM

There IS a correlation not between hand size as such, but between the length of fingers and penis length.

In the womb, the genes that control finger length are related to penis length. If you have long fingers, and are also programmed to have a large penis you will have a VERY large penis. Average penis and long fingers = above average. Below average + long fingers = average fingers.

I know that its most likely bullshit (I&#39;m actually convinced) but just wanted to know what you guys thought. I said to him there are guys with small fingers that have the biggest penises in the world. He just said yeah but if they had long fingers too they&#39;d be even bigger...

Discuss.

[post=329655]Quoted post[/post]​

I am 6&#39;1" long legs with skinny ankles, long arms wiht skinny wrists and forearms, long fingers, long toes a 36" inseam, long neck, big nose and my shoe size is 11. 8"x6" cock. I read a report on some website a while back that suggested that the distance from the thumb to the middle finger of the dominant hand with fingers spread was the same as the length as the penis. This holds true for me but the longest cock I&#39;ve ever seen in person was 11.5" when erect and as big around as a beer can and this was on a guy 2" shorter than me and of very average build and the smallest penis I have seen in person was 4" when erect and about the thickness of a havana on a guy who was the same hight as me and of average build so that theory is bullshit too.

I turely believe that the only way to determine the size of a mans penis is to open his zipper, take it out gentley, rub it, squeeze it, suck it or what ever it takes to bring it to full mast and then attack it with a tape measure.

jimmy

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I seriously doubt a genetics textbook would be discussing penis size. So the only way to know for sure is to see him with a raging boner yourself.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jul 16 2005, 09:17 PM

In the womb, the genes that control finger length are related to penis length.  If you have long fingers, and are also programmed to have a large penis you will have a VERY large penis.  Average penis and long fingers = above average.  Below average + long fingers = average fingers.

I know that its most likely bullshit (I&#39;m actually convinced) but just wanted to know what you guys thought.  I said to him there are guys with small fingers that have the biggest penises in the world.  He just said yeah but if they had long fingers too they&#39;d be even bigger...

Discuss.

[post=329655]Quoted post[/post]​

I read that exchange, and I think the guy was a little confused about something. I believe what he was thinking of is the fact that testosterone exposure in the womb is known to account for men having longer ring fingers than index fingers vs. women having index and ring fingers of the same length: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4314209.stm

As this article discusses, some scientists think differences from one man to another in the overall [/I]ratioof index to ring finger (note, not the absolute length of all fingers), is explained by different levels of testosterone exposure and can predict traits like aggression (more "male") or depression (more "female"). Needless to say, some people speculate that if finger length ratio correlates to testosterone exposure there may be some connection to penis size. Maybe so, I don&#39;t think anyone has proven it though.

Anyway, the guy&#39;s conclusion that finger length can predict penis size in any way is bogus. It may be that exposure to more testosterone in the womb both makes the ring finger longer and makes a guy&#39;s penis grow to
its full genetic potential. But finger length cannot tell you what that potential was in the first place. It&#39;s like nutrition--a guy will only grow up to his full potential height if he has sufficient nutrition while growing up, but the upper limits are pre-programmed. I could eat all the good ol&#39; homestyle Chinese cooking in the world, but I was never going to grow up to be as tall as Yao Ming. And, on the other hand, maybe Yao has less than an 11" penis (just a guess--no knowledge here) regardless of his testosterone exposure.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm, there may be a little something to this finger length/penis size correlation after all. Of course, I am basing this on a totally unscientific experiment involving a single person, myself, so take with a grain of salt.

Anyway, according to stats from a BBC website, the men have an average RATIO between ring finger and index finger length of around 0.96. http://www.skynet.ie/~mariaoc/2005/03/brain-sex.html This ratio is the length of the index finger (base to tip) divided by the length of the ring finger (i.e., Index Finger Length/Ring Finger Length=Ratio). It&#39;s easier to get if you measure in centimeters instead of inches. Importantly, the deal here is not just "how long" your fingers are; it is the amount of DIFFERENCE between your ring finger and index finger. The SMALLER the ratio, the GREATER the difference. Women have an average ratio of 1.0, meaning, on average, their ring and index fingers are the same length.

My ratio works out to 0.8, which means the difference between my fingers appears to be more pronounced than the average man. And my penis is somewhat larger than the average penis. Maybe someone here will be clever enough to put together a poll to gather ratios from other members.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Donk@Jul 17 2005, 09:37 PM
As this article discusses, some scientists think differences from one man to another in the overall ratioof index to ring finger (note, not the absolute length of all fingers), is explained by different levels of testosterone exposure and can predict traits like aggression (more "male") or depression (more "female").
[post=329857]Quoted post[/post]​
that smells of bullshit too. I have always had, and continue to have, serious problems with both aggression and depression. scientists need to quit making up pointless theories about shit and start inventing something useful, like flying cars or big stompy robots with laser cannons.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jul 18 2005, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jul 18 2005, 01:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Donk@Jul 17 2005, 09:37 PM
As this article discusses, some scientists think differences from one man to another in the overall ratioof index to ring finger (note, not the absolute length of all fingers), is explained by different levels of testosterone exposure and can predict traits like aggression (more "male") or depression (more "female").
[post=329857]Quoted post[/post]​
that smells of bullshit too. I have always had, and continue to have, serious problems with both aggression and depression. scientists need to quit making up pointless theories about shit and start inventing something useful, like flying cars or big stompy robots with laser cannons.
[post=329977]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I agree that the behavioral theory mentioned in this argument sounds like B.S. Again, going by my own unscientific sample of just myself, I have the 0.8 finger ratio that means a longer relative ring finger than average but I consider myself pretty non-aggressive compared to many males I know. I am somewhat competitive, and can be aggressive when I need to be, but I&#39;ve always been one more to avert a fight than to start one. (I&#39;ve actually only been in 3 fights in my life, and I didn&#39;t start any of them.)

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jimmyjoejeater@Jul 17 2005, 05:30 PM
I read a report on some website a while back that suggested that the distance from the thumb to the middle finger of the dominant hand with fingers spread was the same as the length as the penis.
Nah, I&#39;m not buying what any of these predicktors are selling.

I&#39;m a 6&#39; 3"+, size 13 or 14 shoe-wearing, big, hairy bear-type guy with big hands and long fingers and a totally average cock. Not agressive but a teensy-weensy bit competitive. And, after measuring just now, a bit over 9 1/2 inches between spread thumb and middle finger. If only my cock were as long&#33;

Damn, can&#39;t I ever fit the pattern in anything? x(

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I have size 8 [UK] feet and average/smallish hands. Go figure.
Interestingly, since we are talking about the complexity of genetic traits, I read that baldness in men is much more likely to come down from the mother&#39;s line. So if your maternal grandfather was bald, that has more influence on the chances of your being bald than your father.

I think this is bullshit. I&#39;m your normal, all-American looking guy with normal hands, feet, etc and have a big dick. My brother is taller, has extremely long arms, legs, hands, feet, etc but has a less than average penis. And my other brother has a very average dick to go along with his average hands, feet... It&#39;s all a crap shoot when it comes to genetics and you never know what you are going to get.