Penis Size Related To...

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 27 2005, 03:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 27 2005, 03:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Jul 17 2005, 12:34 PM
I meant "remember he&#39;s an inbred, trailer-dwelling, gun-toting, dog-fighting, cross-burning, king-cobra-drinking, uncle-grampaw-having, spare-toilet-seat-by-the-outhouse-keeping redneck ... from texas."
[post=329812]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL, nice.

Is that your dick in your avatar?[/b][/quote]
yes.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by absinthium+Jul 27 2005, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(absinthium &#064; Jul 27 2005, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX@Jul 27 2005, 03:11 AM
LOL, nice.

Is that your dick in your avatar?

Look out, I think he&#39;s sweet on you.
[post=332123]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
you hadn&#39;t noticed that already? if I were you, I&#39;d be more worried about his crush on your mom.

will_210: Sorry, I&#39;m 5&#39;8, tiny hands, size 9.5 feet, 130 lbs, with a 7" (no idea as to girth, but probably average for my length) penis. Spread thumb and index finger is about an inch shorter than my shlong.

What I say is that dick size is only measured by measuring the size of the dick. It&#39;s like trying to predict whether people have large teeth or long big-toes by some other part of their body. Sure, I bet on average huge guys are going to have larger dicks than tiny guys, but individually there&#39;s no way to tell.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur with the "that&#39;s bullshit" crowd. My "tip of thumb to tip of middle finger" measurement is 9" (I&#39;m guessing that you measure across the empty space, not along the thumb and up the finger...) and that&#39;s about 3 inches more than my lovely average cock. As for ratios, if the equation is (length of index finger)/(length of ring finger), my left-hand ratio is 0.964, right hand is 1.009.

Next thing you know, some "expert" is going to determine that you can accurately judge penis length by eye color. And yes, genetics IS very complex. Regarding the male pattern baldness gene - the "experts" claim that it is carried on the X chromosome, and in men, triggered by the Y chromosome; in women, masked by the other X chromosome. If that is the case, then baldness will always come from the maternal side of the family. At any rate, as mentioned by previous posters, probably the only indicator of cock size is to observe the erect cock, first-hand (so to speak.)

D

deleted3272

anybody remember in middle school when girls would check the size of your hands and said that form the heel of your palt to thi tip of your middle finger was your length ( mabyee just at my school..lol) but thats perfectly acurate for me who knew...lol