Penis Size - Survey of variables

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_7e5yjh, Mar 4, 2010.

1. D_7e5yjh

D_7e5yjh New Member

There are so many factors that may go into penis size, but I just wanted to go down one path I have a theory on. Indulge me if you would...

Survey:
    1. How old was your father when you were conceived?
    2. Was your father in great shape at the time? (athletic, etc)
    3. Is your father's dad bald today?
    4. Are there men in your family who are tall, big hands, big features? (maybe not you directly)

My father was 21, just back from Vietnam War, testosterone counts thru the roof I would imagine at the time, and mom got preggo instantly. Today I have a pretty big member and cannot help but think that maybe it has to do with how much testosterone was injected during conception.

FYI - It appears my grandfather, father, uncle were all well endowed and all pretty young/strong/in shape when conceived as well.

Please answer the survey? I want to see if there is a common thread...

(Oh - the baldness - my grandfather was very bald early and he had sex until the week he died (in his late 70's). Now I'm balding in my early 30's and could go 3 times a day with no problems so there might be some connections there also)

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    The baldness thing is real. not guys who shave their heads, but naturally bald men have bigger dicks. I think you just have good penis genes because I've know guys with really high testtosterone levels (I think anyway) who had normal or small penises. There is a thory out there that talks about the testosterone level of the mother (yes they have some too) at key times during gestation that can affect anything from penis size to sexual orientation. Your dad wasn't 'injecting' any testosterone into your mother, but she made differing levels during her pregnancy with you and perhaps her levels shot up at just the right time to give you a nice slab... it's all speculation, but I think there is something to it.

3. D_Glauhouse Gooeypud

A few facts to debunk these myths:

- The testosterone argument is pretty much bull. If that were the case, then small figured gay men or effeminate men in general with girly voices and bodies with little to no hair would have tiny penises and the more burly masculine men who can develop huge muscles easily, have deep voices and ample body hair would be well hung. That isn't the case. There are very girly men out there with huger endowments than big buff masculine men.

- Your hair genetics are determined by both parents and not just one side. It actually used to be believed that your baldness was determined by your maternal grandfather and not your father, anyway.

- Size of limbs or features has nothing to do with endowment. A lot of research has been done showing that endowment size varies with guys with longer fingers, feet, arms, legs and so forth just as much as it does in guys with shorter limbs and features.

There are probably a lot of factors that contribute to penis size but the ones that are superficial and seen from the outside just by looking at someone probably don't contribute the most. It's all genetic as evidenced by how different nationalities tend to differ in size when compared against each other.

#3 D_Glauhouse Gooeypud, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  4. Hard4you83

Hard4you83 New Member

Baldness thing has nothing to do with it... I have seen a friend of mine who's dad is bald and who himself is starting to thin. He is smaller than I am soft and smaller than I am hard by far. While I, my father, and both of my grandfathers have a full head of hair.

My dad was 18 when I was concieved. Very good shape. and until my brother hit puberty I was the tallest in the family at 5'11. My dad is 5'9 and my grandfather is around 5'7 to 5'8

5. salter

salter Active Member

Albums:
    I'm more than a little interested in how jg knows so much about the endowments of his progenitors and his grandfather's sex habits into his 70's

6. LipsnTits

LipsnTits New Member

It's like everyother feature you have...the size of your dick is inherited. Small dicks run in small familes and big dicks run in big families. That's not to say if your dad has a big dick then you will. You may take after your mom and be a big pussy.

7. fcnate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1. My father was 30 when I was conceived;
    2. He was in OK shape - thin & muscular, but not athletic;
    3. I'm assuming he's bald today since he's been a corpse for 59 years; and
    4. Define family - mother's side or father's? I have two surviving brothers, father, 2 surviving uncles, & 21 surviving male cousins, 14 surviving male cousin once removed, 6 surviving male cousin twice removed, & 2 surviving male cousin three times removed - A set of 5 cousins once removed and their male children are tall and have big hands; the rest of us are pretty average.

Don't you want to know how big I am to corrolate these factors? I am 7.5" long hard.

8. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    What the fuck? lol.
    Dont you know anything about genetics?

9. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1. 30
    2. Yes