Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you own a Penis:

1. Age:
2. Orientation:
3. Ethnicity:
4. How long is your penis?
5. What is the circumference of your penis?
6. What do you think is the average penis size?
7. How many people have you had sex with?
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues?
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size?
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success?
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)?
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say?

If you like to suck/fuck penises:

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Ethnicty:
4. How many men have you had any type of sex with?
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with?
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with?
7. What do you think is the average penis size?
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be?
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover?
10. Are some penises better looking than others?
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with?
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis?
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. 45

2. straight

3. Nordic

4. 6"

5. 5"

6. 5.25"x4.5"

7. 0

8. no

9. yes...to 8"x6"

10. no

11. no

12. no

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. 52
2. str8/curious
3. caucasion/italian
4. 7.25"
5. 5.5"
6. 6"
7. 1
8. yes
9. no
10. no
11. too big
12. they are usually impressed with it

If you own a Penis:

1. Age:
2. Orientation:
3. Ethnicity:
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success?
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)?
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say?

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Ethnicty:
4. How many men have you had any type of sex with?
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with?
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with?
7. What do you think is the average penis size?
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be?
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover?
10. Are some penises better looking than others?
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with?
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis?
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?

bihungsac

Just Browsing
Media
1. Age: 39
2. Orientation: bi
3. Ethnicity: white
4. How long is your penis? 9"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6"
7. How many people have you had sex with? 100+
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? no
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? i'd add an inch or two
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Never tried
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? most girls won't do anal
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? they usually scream like they won the lottery or say something like, "oh my god youre huge!!"

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 29
2. Orientation: gay
4. How long is your penis? about 7.5"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? about 5.25"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6" long x 5" circumference
7. How many people have you had sex with? plenty
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? sure
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? sure. To what size? 8x6
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? yes. Any success? yes.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? no.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? never negative. Usually get compliments.

5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with? maybe 9 x 6
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with? 3 x zip
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be? length between 6" and 8", girth between 5" and 6".
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover? 8" x 5.5"
10. Are some penises better looking than others? yes.
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with? YES! both.
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis? not sure, but I couldn't get my hand around the girth...very thick dick. and I have big hands.
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? no.
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? no.

Reactions: Notaes

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
1. Age:
2. Orientation:
straight
3. Ethnicity:
Caucasian? (west-europe)
about 8"
5,5"-6"
about 5"x4"
no comment on that
no
puh, maybe 9x7, don't really know because I think this size would bring even more problems
yup, I did when I was about 18. success? dunno... could of been natural growth
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover
was turned down because it was too big
90% positive

D_Brownington Skidmarque

Just Browsing
Media
1. Age: 19

2. Orientation: Straight

3. Ethnicity: White (French Canadian)

4. How long is your penis? 9.5''

5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6.5''

6. What do you think is the average penis size? 8''

7. How many people have you had sex with? Quite enough to be an happy man!

8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? No

9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? I'm more than happy with my size!

10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Never tried

11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? When I started having sex relation.

12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? I don't really look for comments, I just want my lover to be satisfied.

10inchtim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. 30
2. Straight
3. Irish/Italian
4. 8.75-9.75 depending on the day (10inchtim had a nice ring to it sorry for imbellishing)
5. 6.5-6.75
6. 5.5-6.5
7. 47 And I remember each eand every one of the lovely ladies
8. Occaisionally, usually if there is alcohol involved
9. A little shorter and a little thicker, about 8.5x7.5-8 would be good!
10 Just a cock ring and it does give me anextra 1/2 inch or so in both length and girth
11. Yes, on both ends of the spectrum, usually I am just a little to long, It can be hard when you are having sex with a woman who really needs clitoral stimulation and you cause some discomfort while you are trying to get each others pelvises (sp?) to grind together.
I had one girl , Susan, who was just flat out too small, I called off the encounter because it was tearing the foreskin from the glans!
On the other hand I dated this girl Alyssa, who at the time I was 20 and she was 18, and I was to small for her, she was this shockingly beautiful (think early Jenna Jameson, seriously) However her previous BF had a 9" cock that was 9-10" inches around!!! She said it was bigger than my wrist (I am 6'4 and 275lbs and at the time was a lineman in college, you get the idea) Aparently she started sleeping with him when she was 15!!! Anyhow, she turned out to be the first girl I ever used my whole hand to get the job done on. My cock just did not do it for her, no matter how hard I worked...bizarre but true. We broke up because she had huge jealousy issues, the sex was always great, just usually was more masturbatory/oral than penetrative.
12. Yes, I love it every single time, My favorite is to go down on the woman before she has seen it get her really worked up and just climb on top and slide it in, watching the look on there faces is alway priceles. Here are some of my favorites:
HHHooolllyy SSShhhiiiittttt
Thats fucking enormous
WOOaaaHHaa
Wow thats a big boy
What do you mean by "its only half way in"

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
1. Age: 25
3. Ethnicity: Italian
4. How long is your penis? 9 inches
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6.5+inches
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 inches
7. How many people have you had sex with? 1
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? yes
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? 10
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? No
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? Yes, it took my gf some time to get used to it, and sill i need to be very gentle
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? That it looks really thick

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. 41
2. Orientation: straight
4. How long is your penis? 8.25"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5 to5-1/2
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 inches
7. How many people have you had sex with? under 10
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? 10
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Nope
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? a couple said it was too big
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? I usually get a good response

collarpoppin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. 19
2. Straight curious
3. White (Norwegian and German background)
4. 8"
5. 5"
6. 6.5x5"
7. Not sure.
8. Nothing out the normal random erections growing up
9. Maybe a little thicker but I'm happy
10 No
11. One of my partners was jealous of my size
12. Positive comments

frostyguypa

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 26
2. Orientation: straight
3. Ethnicity: white (germanic ancestory)
4. How long is your penis? 8.75"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5.5"-6"
7. How many people have you had sex with? enough
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? only when I used to smoke pot
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? 9" is current goal
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? yes, 6 years jelq Any success? yes, original size 5.25"x5"
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? too big is some positions
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? usually a big grin :rolleyes:

B_11inmonster

Experimental Member
Media
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 18
2. Orientation: str8
3. Ethnicity: black
4. How long is your penis? 10.5 inches
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 7 inches
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 inches?
7. How many people have you had sex with? 50+
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? once
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? nope
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? nope
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? too big
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? i've gotten gasps

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
1. Age:25
2. Orientation: gay
4. How long is your penis? 7.5
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5 to 5.5
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5 inches
7. How many people have you had sex with? They're like stars in the sky, you don't count them, just enjoy their individual beauty!
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Nope.
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? 9x6
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? No.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? Not yet (knocks on wood)
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? Never been kicked outta bed (knocks on wood again)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Age: 67
2. Orientation: Hetro
3. Ethnicity: German
4. How long is your penis? 8.25 inches erect
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5.25 erect
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 inches erect
7. How many people have you had sex with? Four
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Yes about nine years ago.
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? Yes! Maybe an inch longer when erect.
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Jelquing about two years ago. I did not stay with the program
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? No.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? I have received no special comments as regards my size from any sex partners.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 26
3. Ethnicity: White
4. How long is your penis? 7 inches
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5.5 inches
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5-5.5" long x 3.5-4" around (give or take)
7. How many people have you had sex with? 10...unless we're also counting just oral, then it's 15
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? just trying to get one to go down if i have to stand up in front of people. :p
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? maybe just a bit...i'm fairly comfortable with my size and the girls i've been with have all enjoyed it. no more than 8x6.
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? no, they all just seem like hoaxes. a waste of time and money, and like i said...i'm secure in my size.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? i've had a few times where the girl was hesitant because it was too big or bled a bit afterwards the first few times, but we eventually worked it out. no long term issues.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? positive, definitely. usually the same "that's big/huge," "you're really well hung." Had one girl say i had the biggest white one she'd ever seen and another tell me she couldn't wait to have me inside of her.