2. Orientation: str8
3. Ethnicity:white
4. How long is your penis? --- 8 inches
5. What is the circumference of your penis? --- 5 and a half inches
6. What do you think is the average penis size? ---- 5 inches
7. How many people have you had sex with? ---- 15
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? ---- yes
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? - no
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? --- never
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? ----- yes
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? ---- postive, most of the time OH MY GOD or JESUS :)

THE_348

Just Browsing
Media
1. Age: 31
2. Orientation: Straight
3. Ethnicity: Russian and Polish
4. How long is your penis? 7"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5.5-6 x 4.5-5
7. How many people have you had sex with? 9
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Yes
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? Yes, 8"x6.5"
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Yes, but can't stick to a routine and/or seem to get serious about it.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? Yes, most won't do anal and one girl was very 'shallow'. She loved it, it was painful for me, especially with her on top - not very sexually compatible.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? Before sex - 'that looks nice' or 'nice size', after sex 'love the shape' (curved upward - big head, hits the right 'spot' usually)

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 18
2. Orientation: Bisexual
3. Ethnicity: Italian/Cuban/Austrian
4. How long is your penis? flaccid: 3in erect: 8in
5. What is the circumference of your penis? I don't know, average I'd assume.
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 7in
7. How many people have you had sex with? 2
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Gettin erect a lot, is that a problem? lol
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? I'd love a 9 to show off, but I have enough problems with it not fitting very well.
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Nah, I'm good.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? First person I was with thought it was too big, and we did break up.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? I'm the first person to get nekkid at a party, and they're positive.

MOOSE

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. 18
2. Straight
3. White (Mostly Scottish and Greek)
4. 8"
5. 6" along shaft, 6.25" at base
6. 5.5"-ish x 4.75"
7. 1
8. Nope
9. Maybe a tiny bit just for fun (8.5x6.5)
10. Never tried
11. Ex was a virgin as well, took some time.
12. Positive, things like: Oh my god, Wow, etc.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 25
3. Ethnicity: Latino
4. How long is your penis? 7.5in
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5.75in
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5in
7. How many people have you had sex with? 0
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Yes, I have too many of them!
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? I'd like to add another inch or two.
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Never tried
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? Haven't had a lover but I hope it won't be a problem when I do.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? I've only shown it here and so far the comments have all been positive.

T

that_other_guy

1. Age:

2. Orientation:
bisexual

3. Ethnicity:
american mutt (german, scot-irish, cherokee indian)
4. How long is your penis?
a hair over 8"
5. What is the circumference of your penis?
5.75"

6. What do you think is the average penis size?
6"

7. How many people have you had sex with?

8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues?
nope

9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? bigger I suppose ... but its fine really
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success?
nope
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)?
nope
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say?
positive

4. How many men have you had any type of sex with?
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with?
6" ish
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with?
5" ish
7. What do you think is the average penis size?
6"
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be?
larger but skill is of equal importance
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover?
5" ish
10. Are some penises better looking than others?
sure
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with?
nope
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis?
nope
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?
nope
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?
nope

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. Age:
2. Orientation:
Gay
3. Ethnicity:
irish, german, cherokee indian
4. How long is your penis?
8"
5. What is the circumference of your penis?
6.25"

6. What do you think is the average penis size?
6"

7. How many people have you had sex with?
A LOT

8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues?
No
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size?
Nah
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success?
Nah
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)?
Yes - too thick.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say?
"Holy crap you're thick."

4. How many men have you had any type of sex with?
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with?
10.5"
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with?
4"
7. What do you think is the average penis size?
6"
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be?
Big is good
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover?
5"
10. Are some penises better looking than others?
Yess
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with?
yes - too small
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis?
4"
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?
yes - 7.5"
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they?
yes - 4"

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 56
3. Ethnicity: Irish/German
4. How long is your penis? 3 1/2 flacid.......8 erect
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5 1/2-6
7. How many people have you had sex with? 8
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? no
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? flacid 5 in
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? no
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? no
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? Positive......ooh, I like it getting huge in my mouth........

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 54
3. Ethnicity: English
4. How long is your penis? 4 flacid.......7.75 erect
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5.75
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5-6 x 4-5
7. How many people have you had sex with? about 50 women in 38 yrs
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? No
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? Yes to 8 x 6 in
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? No, No
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? Occasionally resisted as too big but I got it in eventually!
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? Positive, nice big cock, oo I like that, fuck me now, etc

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Age: 29
3. Ethnicity: African
4. How long is your penis? 10"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 7"
7. How many people have you had sex with? 7
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Nope
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? I would never alter my penis
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? Never have never will
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? No
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? They always act surprised.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. 40
2. Gay
3. White
4. 7 inches
5. 5.5 inches
6. Between 5 and 7 inches I consider average
7. 11 people in my lifetime
8. On occasion it has happened
9. 8 inches
10. No
11. No
12. "It's really wide"
1. 40
2. Gay
3. White
4. 12
5. 11 inches
6. 3.5 inches
7. Between 5 and 7 inches
8. If they fall between what I consider average then I prefer them to be very thick, 5.5 to 6.5 inches in circumference.
9. 9 inches
10. Yes
11. No
12. No, but it took more time to accommodate.
13. yes, 9 inches.
14. No

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Age: 19
3. Ethnicity: Hispanic
4. How long is your penis? 6.25"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5.25"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5-6 x 4.5-5
7. How many people have you had sex with? 4
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? Yes
To what size? 7.5 x 5.5, or 8x6
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? I want to Any success? I'll let you know when I try it
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? I never heard a complaint, although I never know what she was thinking...I'm nothing special
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? Not at all. Maybe with some PEing that can change :)

HungLikeAGerbil

Just Browsing
Media
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 22
2. Orientation: STRAIGHT
3. Ethnicity: OH
4. How long is your penis? 8''
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6.5
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6X5
7. How many people have you had sex with? 58
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? LOL
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? YES. 11X7
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? YES. JUST STARTED. WORKS. CLAMPING.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? STANDARD OBV. YES TOO BIG.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? POSITIVE. COMMENTS INDICATING SHOCK/IMPENDING PAIN/IMPENDING ENJOYMENT/EXCITMENT/REFUSAL. MORE COMMENTS ON GIRTH THEN LENGHT BUT HAVE RECIEVED ON BOTH.
quote]

andrewggmp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Age: 35
3. Ethnicity: Hispanic
4. How long is your penis? 4.9
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 x5
7. How many people have you had sex with? 11
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? Yes
To what size? 7.5"x6"
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Yes Any success? No
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? No
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? No

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Age: 37
2. Orientation: gay
3. Ethnicity: caucasion
4. How long is your penis? 8.25"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5.25"
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 5 inches
7. How many people have you had sex with? eek - 700+ men and about 20 women.
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? after some drug usage in the past yes
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? about and inch length girth and width would be good but would love to be a shower at current size rather than a grower.
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? No and can't see the point in trying.
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? yes, too big for anal sex occassionally for some guys but suspect they might have had the same problem with a smaller one.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? I'm a massive grower so people often say woah where the hell did that come from - quadruples in size. And I've been told by many that mine is pretty.

If you like to suck/fuck penises:

1. Age: 37
2. Gender: male
3. Ethnicty: caucasian
4. How many men have you had any type of sex with? 700+ (think I may be a slut - but still std clean :) )
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with? 12"
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with? 2.5"
7. What do you think is the average penis size? 5 inches
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be? 9-10" but few and far between.
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover? 8.5" and 7" girth
10. Are some penises better looking than others? yes
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with? yes on both ends of the spectrum
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis? yes... 2"
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? yes 10.5"
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? yes - 5"

Bigcockwgtn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Age: 30
2. Orientation: gay
3. Ethnicity: NZ Maori
4. How long is your penis? 8.5 inches
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 5 inches
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 inches
7. How many people have you had sex with? Lots
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Sometimes when I am tired or really pissed
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? Yes, to 9.5
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? No Any success?
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? What a nice cock!!!

Bigcockwgtn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4. How many men have you had any type of sex with? 800+ (think I may be a slut - but still std clean :) )
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with? 12.5"
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with? 5"
7. What do you think is the average penis size? 6 inches
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be? 9-10"
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover? 9"
10. Are some penises better looking than others? Most definitely
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with? Yes, both ways
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis? Yes, 5"
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? Yeah 9.5"
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? Yeah, 5"

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you own a Penis:

1. Age: 74
2. Orientation: Male to Male
3. Ethnicity: Celtic
4. How long is your penis? 9.25
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 7.5
6. What do you think is the average penis size? 6.0
7. How many people have you had sex with? several thousand
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? now and then
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? To what size? n/a
10 Have you ever tried to change your penis size (pumps, pills, exercises, etc.)? Any success? jelquing maintains status quo
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover (i.e. it was too small, too big, etc.)? frequently too big
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? people gasp at my girth

If you like to suck/fuck penises:

1. Age: 74
2. Gender: Male
3. Ethnicty: Celtic
4. How many men have you had any type of sex with? several thousand
5. What was the biggest penis you've had sex with? 10
6. What was the smallest penis you've had sex with? 5
7. What do you think is the average penis size? 6
8. How large or small do you prefer a penis to be? 8.5-10.5
9. How large was the penis on your favorite lover? 8.0
10. Are some penises better looking than others? most definitely
11. Have you ever been with someone who's penis was either too large or too small to have sex with? yes 6 x 9 too thick
12. Have you ever turned someone down from sex once you saw the size of their penis and if so how big was the penis? 6 x 9 too thick
13. Have you ever stayed in an otherwise bad relationship because you liked the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? n/a
14. Have you ever gotten out of an otherwise satisfying relationship because you were unhappy about the size of your lovers penis and if so how big were they? 6 x 4.5

Reactions: Allan S.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
1. Age: 51
3. Ethnicity: Spanish, Irish, Scots
4. How long is your penis? 7"
5. What is the circumference of your penis? 6.5"
6. What do you think the average penis size is? 5.5"-6.5"
7. How many people have you had sex with? 5 women
8. Have you ever struggled with erection issues? Yes, a few occasions
9. If you could, would you change the size of your penis? No To what size? N/A
10. Have you ever tried to change you penis size (pumps, pills, exercise, etc.)? No. Any success? N/A
11. Has the size of your penis ever been an issue in a relationship with a lover? (i.e. it was too small, to big, etc.)? No.
12. When first showing your penis to a new lover, do you tend to get certain types of comments, positive or negative, and if so what do people say? Comments have been, "I like the shape.", or "nice head", you're big for a short guy."