Penis Size to Breast Size

silent_121

1st Like
Media
i think that its kinda dumb that when people are making an argument for preference in penis size, they compare it to men's preference in breast size. as far as i know ive never heard anyone have vaginal intercourse with a pair of breasts. comparisons should only be made with sex organs, a women might prefer a bigger penis because it "FEELS" good during intercourse and the size stimulates them more. a tighter vagina is gonna stimulate a penis more and therefore the man "FEELS" more...so next time you hear a women prefering a big penis its not the same as a men prefering a large pair of breast...she will likely have an orgasm from feeling a big penis...he will never have one from caressing some breast:biggrin1:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
What you say is true but the analogy is stronger than that isn't it?

Most men prefer larger breasts but among those men 'perfection' could be anywhere between slightly bigger than average to total freakshow proportions.

If a guy says he prefers smaller than average, he probably has a flat chested wife/girlfriend.

While few guys would want to spend the rest of their lives with a woman with impractically huge breasts, a hell of a lot more fantasize about them and would, given the chance, love to spend a night with an enormously endowed woman.

swap breasts for cocks and it's all similarly true.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
If they are big enough to titty fuck, then they are very very functional as sex organs, and quite a few women can have orgasms from nipple stimulation alone (though of course not all women can.)

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BlueBiker is right on the money about titty-fucking. I can easily orgasm while tit-fucking a large breasted woman, but I've never done it with a flat chested woman.

If we define sex organs as body parts which erogenous zones and are used in the act of causing orgasm, then we can say large tits are always sex organs. Small tits are sex organs only if the woman can orgasm from nipple stimulation.

There is a huge qualitative difference between large breasts and tiny ones - just as there is a huge difference in quality between a large penis and a small one. A small penis is just not in the same league as a hung cock. I can do a lot more with large breasts than small ones. They just are not the same.

D

deleted356736

I believe the original posting, and indeed I am not particularly interested in breast size at all. Anything bigger than the palm of my hand is a waste. Most girls in Australia at least are small-breasted, generally bra-sized A to B. I did have one long-term relationship with a woman who was about a 'C', and her extra bustiness made a difference, although I also discovered that large-breasted girls typically have smaller bottoms, and I prefer a more feminine rear. You don't get one without the other, unless the woman is overweight. Some Asian girls I have had as partners were rather small, but still very attractive and we had great sex together.

The short of it is that breast size does not enhance the sexual experience beyond visual and tactile, whereas penis size enhances visual, tactile and more. It's easier to bring a woman to vaginal orgasm with larger compared to average, and in some or many cases it may be the only way she's going to get there. My wife describes the feeling of my size as being 'stretched', which to her is a nice feeling.

The other advantage of smaller breasts is they stay in shape for longer, and my wife's A-cup sized breasts are virtually as firm and as well shaped today as when we first met.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there definitely is correlation in regards to breasts and penises that would be the psychological aspect of big breasts and big cocks but beyond that I am in agreement with big cock to big breast comparison.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
But you can't underestimate the psychological aspect. Size makes you seem more of a man/woman for most men and women. From everything I've read it's pretty naive to assume the bigger the cock, the bigger the orgasm isn't it?

Most of the few who do express a preference say a thick 7 or 8 inches (equivalent to a nice firm D cup?)

There is of course another similarity. If you end up in bed with a woman with double-H tits (I get kind of lost when it comes sizes for huge tits so that was a real stab in the dark) there is a very good chance you'll find evidence of off-putting artificial enhancement or they won't be as firm as you like them...

shaina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also believed a man could not have an orgasm just "caressing some breasts" until I got easily seduced by a huge breasted young girl with a GG cup bra (I saw the label).
My gf was fairly small breasted and I was not used to playing with big titties so when
this busty young chick started nursing me my dick got very interested until finally as
she lay on her side with her giant tits squashed together and she smothered my face
in her breasts, my cock exploded into an orgasm. I apologized to her for not even entering her but she laughed and said that happens all the time. From that experience
I learned the rightful sexual power of huge titties!