Penis size topic, came up. I loled

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Few nights ago my uncle started discussing penis size of a rock star on a music video he was watching. Then the topic moved to me and my bro

At lest it answered my question why he calls me stud often.
He also told me how he found out etc.....

I am just thinking he is jealous or something

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you, erm, ever spent time with your uncle and then he asked you not to tell anyone, that it was your "little secret"?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I'm going to regret asking this, but how did he explain how he knew about your, uh, package?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I've seen my nephews when they were younger. I've changed their diapers when they were babies, etc. Even at a very young age you kinda guess that this one or that one will grow up well endowed. I even remember being at a friend's house once for a BBQ and their two wives put their sons on the carpeted floor to change their diapers. One of the wives said out loud that the other son (not hers) would be the lady killer when he's older. We all looked and sure enough one kid was MUCH more gifted than the other. I know the kid now (he's 27) and that BBQ still comes to mind and my mind drifts.

Anyway, that might be where the OPs uncle is coming from.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys, I've seen my nephews when they were younger. I've changed their diapers when they were babies, etc. Even at a very young age you kinda guess that this one or that one will grow up well endowed. I even remember being at a friend's house once for a BBQ and their two wives put their sons on the carpeted floor to change their diapers. One of the wives said out loud that the other son (not hers) would be the lady killer when he's older. We all looked and sure enough one kid was MUCH more gifted than the other. I know the kid now (he's 27) and that BBQ still comes to mind and my mind drifts.

Anyway, that might be where the OPs uncle is coming from.

I know where you're coming from, as I changed my share of nephew diapers as well. However, I would still find the fact that my uncle brought up my penis size to be disturbing.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know where you're coming from, as I changed my share of nephew diapers as well. However, I would still find the fact that my uncle brought up my penis size to be disturbing.
Im not sure which one would disturb me more

That you've always had a penis or that your uncle wants to talk about it lol

Highjinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your uncle sounds little scary. To talk about other penis's leading into yours and your brothers. I don't think that's appropriate behavior to be discussing with family members.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
how is it any different when an aunt or a sister makes jokes about her neice/sister having large breasts?
i'm just askin'.... the poster didn't really give much details on how the convo went down(his uncle's body language and such)but it may be how some family members joke around.it varies from family to family.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I know I'm going to regret asking this, but how did he explain how he knew about your, uh, package?
Well he found out from mom that my dad was "huge

I betting uncle walked in on my dad, as my dad forgets to lock the door sometimes..

Then he just assumed me and my bro were big(or bigger then him) also.
I do not think my brother is as big as me as he takes more after my moms side of the family.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey its weird that family comment on penis size but shit happens. I have had a lot worse things said, really inappropriate things. But you just have to accept that your family is your family and they are "gross" or whatever.

When your mother starts telling girls you have a big dick then you can make a thread. Uncle is nothing :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey its weird that family comment on penis size but shit happens. I have had a lot worse things said, really inappropriate things. But you just have to accept that your family is your family and they are "gross" or whatever.

When your mother starts telling girls you have a big dick then you can make a thread. Uncle is nothing :tongue:

Does your mom do that? :eek:

When I was a teenager I dated a guy whose mom was sort of a hippy and didn't seem to know where appropriate boundaries were when it came to sexual stuff and her son. She would make extremely inappropriate comments all the time: about her husband's horniness, about having sex with him, comments teasing us... So, yeah, some people have weird families!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Does your mom do that? :eek:

When I was a teenager I dated a guy whose mom was sort of a hippy and didn't seem to know where appropriate boundaries were when it came to sexual stuff and her son. She would make extremely inappropriate comments all the time: about her husband's horniness, about having sex with him, comments teasing us... So, yeah, some people have weird families!

As an adult that would be awkward, nevermind a teenager! :ugh: