Penis size translated into breast size?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cute, but I think the distribution of breast sizes and cock sizes aren't equal, or the scale is skewed somewhat.

There are a lot more cocks 5" and under than A cups, and there are a lot more DD-plus sized breasts than 8"+ cocks.

I have no suggested alternate scale, I'm just sayin'. :smile:
that's very true.
Hmm

Valkyriessong

Just Browsing
Media
I like Boston's revision. I'm busy getting in shape and as I've lost flab elsewhere I've lost it in my breasts too. At 5'3" I'm down to 144 lbs. Which still makes me overweight according to BMI charts.

I've still got about 25 lbs to go to hit my goal weight. My cup size is down to C. If I hit my goal weight it could possibly shrink to B. I'm not worried about that though. I'd rather get trim, tight and toned all over even if it means my breasts shrink. I prefer that to lugging 25 lbs of unhealthy lard.

Missyironheartz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hahahahahah!!!!

I'm not sure if the breast size would amount to anything to a penis size! I'm 44D if that even matters!! I've seen guys try to measure their cocks by the width of their hands. They go.. oh, the width of two hands is the size of my cock! whoop dee doo... I don't go by their hands. I rely on visuals!

Know what I do?? Tell them to drop their pants and get hard! Only way I see it is the only way I call it!

Dang!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0-5 inches= A cup (modest)
5-6 inches= B cup (to my knowledge, 5.8" is the average for males and 32b is average for females)
6-7 inches= C cup
7-8 inches= D cup
8+ inches= DD cup (pretty damn huge)

What do you think? I think you need to stop smoking weed and get a job:biggrin1:
Where do you fall? I guess I would be 6" since I'm a 36B. Funny, cause that makes me too small to fuck by my own standards. :tongue: Though depending upon the style of bra I can be a 32C.

I have a friend who is quite obese and wears a 42A bra. She has to order them through some mail order company.

So I think your chart while amusing is shit. It doesn't take into consideration the girth of a penis, or the fact boobs and bra sizes are a mysterious enigma.

She's 42 A. Why doesn't she just get a B.

Signed,
Guy Who Knows Nothing of the Intrigues of Bra Sizes

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5-6 inches= B cup (to my knowledge, 5.8" is the average for males and 32b is average for females)
6-7 inches= C cup
7-8 inches= D cup

What do you think? Where do you fall?

Ummm.....FF...dunno...

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. . .These are also general ranges I'm speaking of here...

6-7 inches= C cup
7-8 inches= D cup

I'm just barely a C cup if I were a girl.

I would have 8 inches.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Hi, I came up with this formula where you can convert what your size as a guy would be to a girl, or vice versa, all based on size comparison in the whole spectrum of penis/breats, lol. Tell me what you think about it and if you agree, what size you'd be if you were the opposite sex!
By the way, I'm not saying certain sizes should only deserve other sizes, this is just what I think would be a direct translation from penis to breast (in inches and cups respectively). These are also general ranges I'm speaking of here...

6-7 inches= C cup
7-8 inches= D cup

I'm just barely a C cup if I were a girl.
id go in to the E category.:biggrin1:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahahahah!!!!
Know what I do?? Tell them to drop their pants and get hard! Only way I see it is the only way I call it!

Dang!

I was at a party a good few years ago when conversation was going that way. Everyone was a bit drunk and some of the guys and girls were bragging about penis size. Everyone was slinging around measurements like 8"+. I wasn't saying much because my just-a-bit-ove-6" obviously wasn't going to impress anyone. But I guessed they were probably all just exaggerating. Then one of the girls said to me "How big's yours........", so I said "Oh, mine's not very big. You can measure it for yourself, but you'll have to come in the bedroom 'cos I don't think I can get it hard in here with everyone watching." I didn't expect it to go any further, but she had a twinkle in her eye and she took me by the hand and off we went. It's really funny because we could hear everyone outside the door being even more excited; shouting stuff like "Has he got it up yet?" and "Hurry up" and "How big is it?" Of course she and I found it hilarious. We hardly knew each other, but it was good fun. I was stood there with my pants round my ankles and she sat on the bed with my cock in one hand and a 12" rule in the other. I found it was actually quite difficult to get calm enough to get a good hard on, but she held my cock and squeezed it, and up it came. Then she was shouting stuff like "Oh My God" and "Oh boy it's big now!", to wind up her mates outside. Anyway, she made a crap job of measuring. First of all she laid the ruler along the underside of my cock and measured from somewhere down by my balls and shouted "!t's nine fuckin' inches guys!! So I'm shouting "No it's fuckin' not" and I grabbed the ruler and put it on the top of my cock and she shouts "Sorry. Got that wrong. It's nearly five inches guys!" Then I'm shouting. "For god's sake (girl's name), hold the ruler still and look at it from ninety degrees, you know, right angles!" I think by this time the others had gone off to re-fill their drinks. "No need to get technical" she says. "I don't know how you're supposed to do it." By the time I got her looking at it from a suitable angle I think we'd both rather lost the point of it all. I'd certainly lost hardness, so we agreed that it was a waste of time and rejoined the party. Everyone was convinced we'd been having sex, and the more we swore we hadn't the more they thought we had. Which we both rather enjoyed. She was being pumped for information. "How big was it then?" and she was saying "well, it's difficult to be absolutely accurate. But I reckon he's about 5" soft and well over 9" hard!" and I'm like :wtf2:

feeb14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
heh heh! this made me laugh! I am sorry but cant believe you are serious!

For a start I dont think any comparrison can be made between cock size and breast size, as breasts dont actually have any function or matter when it comes to sex! They are for milk production primarly! and have only been turned into to something sexual over the years by the male population!

The only bit of the female anatomy which you might want to compare/relate to cock size should be the tightness of a pussy, as this is the only real aspect which affects sex!