Penis size v male dominance

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that was just the public image, behind close doors or curtains, big cocks were in big demand
There are some old drawings in the bathroom, in an ancient roman city that was covered with ashes after teh volcano blew up. and a big dick wasnt the main thing, actually in those times oral sex was considered the worse, both for women and men, there was a god with a massive dick, but it wasnt a human fertility god, it was a god to protect your house, "Priapus was a minor rustic fertility god, protector of livestock, fruit plants, gardens and male genitalia, His Roman equivalent was Mutinus Mutunus. He was best noted for his huge, permanently erect penis, which gave rise to the medical term priapism", im from mexico, and neither the aztec or maya worshipped cock or boobs, or any other culture in the americas before the arrive of the spanish, dont know in europe,asia,africa, india, or middle east

Compared to the other primate species, human men have abnormally large penis and human women have abnormally large breasts. So clearly, humans are breeding for certain characteristics.

mazel123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fertility depends on the motility of sperm and certainly not the size of a penis. To assume that penis size alone will ensure speedier impregnation of a woman is fallacious. In many cases, a longer penis will ejaculate into the so-called pouch of douglas, which is behind the cervix, being the entrance to the woman's womb, whereas a shorter penis may well do so right on the cervix mouth. the main factor affecting impregnation relates to sperm motility which is directly linked to the number of sperm per unit measure. the higher the sperm count, the higher the motility and the higher the chances of impregnation.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
*sigh* Has no one read any good books? (Like the Red Queen?)

Big penises are good for fucking, that is all. Fertility is a different issue not related to penis size. Bigger penis=more pleasurable sex (to an extent), and pleasurable sex means more breeding opportunities, and more offspring.

And that is why we're so obsessed to this day.

D

deleted356736

Shorter answer - no.

Cultures come and go in the span of hundreds of years. Physiological evolution in humans takes on the order of tens of thousands of years.

No, not true. It has recently been observed that young women today are more attractive than 40 years ago, and this is considered to be evolution over that time caused by recent male preferences for attractiveness over personality. Before I became aware of this, I was looking at all of these gorgeous young women and wondering how I missed young beauties when I was playing the field 30 years ago. Now I know I didn't miss them because the truth is they weren't around thirty years ago!

In my wife's continent of Africa the traditional male preference was for well-built women, presumably better able to survive pregnancy and child-raising during the frequent famines of that continent. Now the male preference is for a slimmer, taller, longer-legged European look. It has been observed that young African women have evolved to this appearance trait during the last 40 years or so. I noticed this when I last visited my wife's country; indeed I couldn't believe the appearance change of younger women relative to a mere 20 years ago when I was last there. This is despite no real improvement in the diet of my wife's country, and over the last decade, the availability of good food has declined.

D

deleted356736

*sigh* Has no one read any good books? (Like the Red Queen?)

Big penises are good for fucking, that is all. Fertility is a different issue not related to penis size. Bigger penis=more pleasurable sex (to an extent), and pleasurable sex means more breeding opportunities, and more offspring.

And that is why we're so obsessed to this day.

This is what I understand the evolution to be. Women get more physical pleasure from sex with a larger penis, and given that until recent times (in an evolutionary sense) women chose their partners, it was more likely they would choose the partner who gave the most pleasure. Many primitive cultures hadn't joined the dots between sex and pregnancy, and the most common view was that women were magical, and pregnancy was a gift from the Gods or ancestors. Therefore, monogamy was not the rule in many primitive socities, and in many cases married men and married women had some extra-relationship sex. The degree to which this was allowed varied, from openly to with discretion, but certainly they didn't often have the blanket prohibition that we are familiar with.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, not true. It has recently been observed that young women today are more attractive than 40 years ago, and this is considered to be evolution over that time caused by recent male preferences for attractiveness over personality. Before I became aware of this, I was looking at all of these gorgeous young women and wondering how I missed young beauties when I was playing the field 30 years ago. Now I know I didn't miss them because the truth is they weren't around thirty years ago!

In my wife's continent of Africa the traditional male preference was for well-built women, presumably better able to survive pregnancy and child-raising during the frequent famines of that continent. Now the male preference is for a slimmer, taller, longer-legged European look. It has been observed that young African women have evolved to this appearance trait during the last 40 years or so. I noticed this when I last visited my wife's country; indeed I couldn't believe the appearance change of younger women relative to a mere 20 years ago when I was last there. This is despite no real improvement in the diet of my wife's country, and over the last decade, the availability of good food has declined.
^^^ This is what happens when someone has a very superficial understanding of how evolution works.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of us are Showers and growers,lol and back to the original idea..The Alpha male has become less a mighty person, and more of a financially powerful one..the new Alpha is the guy who has money or fame or power..But that being said,,women will marry the skinny geek or the old man who has money,but deep down on a more animal level,she will want the big muscle, big cock guy sexually..

Women are on an evolutionary level " nesters " gathering the best possible future for their offsrping.But since a big man is less needed to fight off attacks on the family or hunt for food,a rich man will serve her need for security for herself and her children.

I have a female friend at work ,who is about to have her wedding,and her biggest worry, is that her husband to be isnt working hard enough or wont have enough money to have their new home purchased before the wedding.. " nesting " at its most basic..

Hes a BIG guy,muscular wise,,tough and strong,,BUT..her main worry is for her basic
primal need for shelter and security..

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the answer to this question requires you to look at a broader scale of human existence. "Cultures" and societies are eyeblinks in time. Ancient greeks and mayans are recent societies by comparison.
If you call a blink at least 3000 years in the maya case, in the case of mexico as a culture since olmecs (8000 years), what you can still see is that extreme courage and toughness where praised back then, and still today you can see that in the modern mexican boxers

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of us are Showers and growers,lol and back to the original idea..The Alpha male has become less a mighty person, and more of a financially powerful one..the new Alpha is the guy who has money or fame or power..But that being said,,women will marry the skinny geek or the old man who has money,but deep down on a more animal level,she will want the big muscle, big cock guy sexually..

Women are on an evolutionary level " nesters " gathering the best possible future for their offsrping.But since a big man is less needed to fight off attacks on the family or hunt for food,a rich man will serve her need for security for herself and her children.

I have a female friend at work ,who is about to have her wedding,and her biggest worry, is that her husband to be isnt working hard enough or wont have enough money to have their new home purchased before the wedding.. " nesting " at its most basic..

Hes a BIG guy,muscular wise,,tough and strong,,BUT..her main worry is for her basic
primal need for shelter and security..
It was more about a leader, or someone with a special skill, the firsts homo sapiens had to put all their hopes in brains rather than muscle, both women and men, you cant explain humans with that basic examples, there are old rich men that are aces at lovemaking, and there are big muscular guys that are terrible in bed

D

deleted356736

In Western society, the Alpha male being the most financially able has been a feature for many hundreds of years, which is hardly new! It doesn't necessarily follow that such women will want big muscle or big cock either, especially when one considers that many wealthy and successful men have big egos and a certain degree of charisma.

A recent preliminary study of couples, which was followed by a more comprehensive study, found that women married to men with higher education and higher earning potential were more sexually active with their husbands. It is felt that these women are offering sex to protect their partner, who they see as a good catch, from other women. This doesn't necessarily preclude other sexual relationships, but I think such relationships unlikely given they would jeopardise her marriage.

In my case I have been in the upper quadrant of career success and earning potential, and I have experienced this attraction and this high-level relationship sexual activity first-hand. It truly is amazing to have attractive women who may be 20 or more years younger than me (I'm 51) obviously attracted to me. I've been in a room mostly filled with younger men in their 30's, and the flirting has all been in my direction. It's about success, style, personality and maturity.

D

deleted356736

^^^ This is what happens when someone has a very superficial understanding of how evolution works.

I did a thesis on anthropological psychology, so my understanding is not superficial. I retain an interest in this field, which is how I came across studies uncovering compressed evolution of African women and compressed evolution of Australian women. Because I had been to Africa before I read the study, the pieces fitted.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a thesis on anthropological psychology, so my understanding is not superficial. I retain an interest in this field, which is how I came across studies uncovering compressed evolution of African women and compressed evolution of Australian women. Because I had been to Africa before I read the study, the pieces fitted.
Such huge shifts in the genetic pool in ONE generation simply do not happen without some traumatic event - in your example, it would be something equivalent to a disease that wipes out a significant percentage of unattractive men and women.

Behaviors, on the other hand, change much more rapidly than the gene pool. So as our media has dictated an increasingly powerful image of what is attractive over the decades, it is not surprising that women are responding and changing their behaviors to try to move closer to that standard. Diet, exercise, clothing, makeup, more flirtatious behavior, etc.

Last edited:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well !!! general talking and not been racist we must consider African as the continet with men and biggest penis but thye allway in the history were dominated and currently are the poorest continent in the world , a lot of wars , people don't undestand and still the 80% continous wild concerning living conditions ectc.. but have big penis and both supose enjoy it (men and women) also the higest level of SIDA is in Africa (don't think bigg penis concern to it ,unless be deep anal sex??) ,in the other hand the shortest penis tendency are in Asia and you know Japan a world wide potency ,China emergent potency , India ectc...
I'm not a cientific but is clear that general talking man develop his life acording his relative prominent head ,the penis head or the real head ,he is from top o down .
It affect his general life he (general talking the Continet , or the race ectc.. can be nail or hammer )

D

deleted356736

Well !!! general talking and not been racist we must consider African as the continet with men and biggest penis but thye allway in the history were dominated and currently are the poorest continent in the world , a lot of wars , people don't undestand and still the 80% continous wild concerning living conditions ectc.. but have big penis and both supose enjoy it (men and women) also the higest level of SIDA is in Africa (don't think bigg penis concern to it ,unless be deep anal sex??) ,in the other hand the shortest penis tendency are in Asia and you know Japan a world wide potency ,China emergent potency , India ectc...
I'm not a cientific but is clear that general talking man develop his life acording his relative prominent head ,the penis head or the real head ,he is from top o down .
It affect his general life he (general talking the Continet , or the race ectc.. can be nail or hammer )

Hard to read, but I get the drift. Africans were culturally more promiscuous and women had a greater choice of partners than other parts of the world, and this is quite well-known. Therefore, women chose the partners who gave them greatest pleasure. It is also thought that the corona (the ridge that is part of the glans) on the penis actually removes semen deposited by other lovers, and a thicker penis would be more effective in this regard, meaning the man with the thickest penis had a greater chance of producing an offspring. Promiscuity is still a feature of much of Africa, which is why Aids has spread so rapidly through the heterosexual population.

Penis size in Asia is not necessarily that much shorter, but it has been measured as thinner on average. This is Africa in converse, where Asian women were less likely to have sex before marriage due to cultural pressures, and less likely to have other lovers while in marriage.

Europeans are somewhere in the middle in terms of penis thickness, and prior to the sexually repressive Victorian era, were rather flexible about sexual morals. For example, in Britain, marriage vows were suspended for the month of May until the late 18th Century, and any woman could have sex with any man, and the 1st of May was the date for a sexual free-for-all. Farm workers and working class couples didn't often marry, and were flexible about how long they lived with their partners before moving to someone else. We tend to think of European sexuality in terms of upper-class arranged marriages, such as written about by Jane Austin, but the majority of the population were not like that.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to read, but I get the drift. Africans were culturally more promiscuous and women had a greater choice of partners than other parts of the world, and this is quite well-known. Therefore, women chose the partners who gave them greatest pleasure. It is also thought that the corona (the ridge that is part of the glans) on the penis actually removes semen deposited by other lovers, and a thicker penis would be more effective in this regard, meaning the man with the thickest penis had a greater chance of producing an offspring. Promiscuity is still a feature of much of Africa, which is why Aids has spread so rapidly through the heterosexual population.

Penis size in Asia is not necessarily that much shorter, but it has been measured as thinner on average. This is Africa in converse, where Asian women were less likely to have sex before marriage due to cultural pressures, and less likely to have other lovers while in marriage.

Europeans are somewhere in the middle in terms of penis thickness, and prior to the sexually repressive Victorian era, were rather flexible about sexual morals. For example, in Britain, marriage vows were suspended for the month of May until the late 18th Century, and any woman could have sex with any man, and the 1st of May was the date for a sexual free-for-all. Farm workers and working class couples didn't often marry, and were flexible about how long they lived with their partners before moving to someone else. We tend to think of European sexuality in terms of upper-class arranged marriages, such as written about by Jane Austin, but the majority of the population were not like that.
Ive saw many programs on the discovery channel about ancient african tribes how men compete for the women, in one tribe men drank huge amounts of milk to be the fattest and the one that won, had more women, and had more children, in other tribe cattle thiefs had to be fast and resist a run for a long time, the one with better stamina had more cattle and had more children as well, in other they proved that the men with voice similar to the voice of barry white very low, where more attractive to women, they had more testosterone, and other was the one where they fight with sticks and the best warrior could choose any women he wanted, and if we go to cold natural selection, africans have very bad luck, their birth rate is super low, compared to china & india, even in USA mexicans with everything against (the cultural group that earn less money for any work in usa) and now mexicans are the biggest minority, i was really surpriced when i heard that, yea birth rate is quite important, without a decent one, a country could reduce its GDP a lot, and birth rate dont have anything to do with penis or breast size or promiscuousness