Penis size vs. breast size inflation

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which do you think occurs more frequently, men inflating their penis size or women inflating their breast size...or...women deflating their weight.

I think it's women deflating their weight followed by men inflating their penis size and bringing up the rear women inflating their breast size.

However I do think that most women's self reported breast size often wrong, not because they are looking to make them bigger but because they have never had them measured by an expert.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a tossup between women lying about their weight and men inflating penis size.

I am brutally honest about my height and weight and breast size because I don't want a guy to be disappointed when he finds out I'm overweight but small breasted. I'm not hugely overweight (I have a gallery pic now, so you can see, and I'm about the same weight as I was in the pic but I may have gained a little, not a lot). but still have some "excess" everywhere except the breasts.

And guys, if you're gonna be with a woman, be honest about your size or just don't say anything at all!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Inflating them ? I thought you meant filling them with air. LMAO:biggrin1: Im not even going to answer your question.:tongue: