penis size vs nails - THEORY

Middle_Eastern

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I came across this forum few weeks back I said to myself this could be the best place to discuss the subject above. I discovered my theory by chance but the more I put it into practice the more I become convinced.

To find out if the guy has a big penis or a small one, I look at his finger nails!
Flat (or semi-flat) nails = big penis (and usually thick too)
Perfect U-shape nails = small penis (toothpick)

Of course my theory above cannot predict exact measurements but just an indication and it continues to surprise me every time I put it into practice. From that I developed a fetish for hands and feet.

Did anybody else develop such theory?

Reactions: 5355289592

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally noticed that guys with flat-ish nails that fully span the width of the finger tend to have better-developed mushrooms... D:

I have pretty much U shaped nails (with a pretty noticable flesh boundary on both sides) but am by no means small. :p Though my mushroom isn't as developed as some, which leads me back to my theory. D:

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I came across this forum few weeks back I said to myself this could be the best place to discuss the subject above. I discovered my theory by chance but the more I put it into practice the more I become convinced.

To find out if the guy has a big penis or a small one, I look at his finger nails!

Of course my theory above cannot predict exact measurements but just an indication and it continues to surprise me every time I put it into practice. From that I developed a fetish for hands and feet.

My keyboard was nearly ruined reading that poppycock as I spat my toast and began laughing.

Stick with bulges, feet, nasal flares, lips, eye spread and eyebrows, they're far better at reliably predicting features.:wink:.

Middle_Eastern

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stick with bulges, feet, nasal flares, lips, eye spread and eyebrows, they're far better at reliably predicting features.:wink:.

Trust I met plenty of men who had the above above average but were pretty average down there. And I met men who had the above pretty average and were massive down there.

I am not saying the nails theory is cannon-proof ;) but it became very interesting as I started applying it to every single man I meet. And man, how curious it gets me when I meet a straight one that I wish to take to bed ;)

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow, i am the exact opposite of your theory. I have very rounded nails that do not span the entire width of my fingers, yet I am well endowed, especially with extreme girth, and a rather large mushroom.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lady friend told me she went by the size of a guy's thumbs. when she told me this my wife was present, and the gal immediately looked at my thumbs and said, "OMG he's got a big one, doesn't he?" my wife just smiled and nodded yes. then the gal called her bf over, grabbed his hand, looked at his thumb, and said, "he doesn't".

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You can tell from the shape of my nails in this photo what a tiny pecker I've got. :rolleyes:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your finger nails are a perfect example for my theory... nevertheless I find your body and face more appealing to me than your baseball bat :biggrin1:
Then I have no idea what you mean by "flat" versus "U-shaped" nails. Mine are certainly not flat, and the cuticles are distinctly rounded.

Middle_Eastern

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see some immediately jumped in with a gun attacking this thread! Please note that it worked for me as a preliminary indication in the past. If it doesn't work for you, be it. Yet it won't do you any harm if you start observing finger nails vs dicks.

As for me, I'll try on getting pictures of nails I am referring to for a better explanation.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Finally, the last great mystery of the universe is revealed! Thank you, OP.

This may be a little off topic, but I've noticed a direct correlation between people's tenuous grasp on reason and their compulsion to find indicators in completely unrelated body parts that correlate with the size of a man's weiner. Has anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Also, I have discovered there is a direct connection between Cal's boner and his doorknob.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tend to agree with Middle Eastern to a degree in that fom a mans nails I can predict if he is cut or uncut. Usually and I say USUALLY, long thin (not referring to the thickness of the nail but fom one side of the finger to the other) thumb nail indicate an uncut cock and a wide flat thumb nail indicates a cut cock. This is not carved in stone but the majority of the time it works.