Penis Size vs. Other Factors in Dating Men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_girthless, May 17, 2008.

1. B_girthless

B_girthless New Member

Specifically for the female members: If you were feeling horny one evening, and two guys called to ask you out--one nice guy who was an "efficient" lover with an average or small cock and another who was somewhat obnoxious but very sexually aggressive and very well-hung--which would you choose?

2. hotwetkiss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tell them both to feck off.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    How did I find out that the obnoxious guy is sexually aggressive? I think I probably stopped hanging out with him after he started annoying me. I certainly never slept with him.

And what is an efficient lover? Is efficient good? I do not tolerate bad sex.

4. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

Hey eeasy question. Average is better than very well hung for me :D Plus a hung guy being aggressive = pain and pain is a no no.

x x x

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I don't like aggressive fuckers. Id choose the average guy and take control for myself

6. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Reality is that you wouldn't know for sure that he was too agressive in bed until he had you in bed.
    See my post #26 in the following thread:
    http://www.lpsg.org/88537-big-dick-braggers.html

7. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The question is under the pretext that they do know.

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I was horny and wanted a one-nighter? Easy, the cocksize and attitude of the 2. guy would make him the winner.

Well, there's good pain and bad pain.

9. B_girthless

B_girthless New Member

I don't see the connection between aggressiveness and pain--although Princess makes a good point about good pain and bad pain. I thought aggessiveness just meant a 'take-charge' attitude, which many women seem to want from a lover.

I expected most women to agree with Princess--that they would overlook the obnoxious factor in favor of a hot night, then make a fast exit in the morning.

Thank you for your responses.

10. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a kind of a vague question. Nice, efficient, aggressive...those mean different things to different people.

If by aggressive you mean take charge, knows what he's doing and knows how to please, then maybe women would choose that. Also if aggressive means he doesn't wait for the woman to make a move, he just goes for it, then maybe more women would like that. I'll stop speculating and let the ladies respond.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I was never attracted to aggressive men. I didn't figure this out until after i got married that i tend to pick geeky, lanky, brainy, shy men who were good in bed- the penis size didn't matter one bit. If he knew where my clit was and was a great kisser- i could tolerate a hell of a lot- but aggressive wasnt typically a turn on to me.

12. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Hello. *winkwinknudgenudgesaynomore*

13. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    My attitude is way larger than my tiny frame, so a guy need to have more than just a bit of aggressiveness and attitude just to dare being close to me. I want a man who believe in himself and his abilities - not being vague (like the question)

Well, you know me by now girthless - I'm always being 100% honest

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    girthless, you still never told us what efficient is supposed to mean in the context of your question. My answer is still neither. Neither sounds like much fun to me if I understand you correctly. I'd prefer to masturbate.

15. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I read this, it sounds like you are basically playing a game. You want men to be confident and aggressive, but I can't help but think most of the men that approach you like that don't truly respect you. They are just playing the game also. I'm not judging. If that's what you want, then that's fine. That's just the way your words came across to me.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

17. B_girthless

B_girthless New Member

Altered Ego:

“girthless, you still never told us what efficient is supposed to mean in the context of your question. My answer is still neither. Neither sounds like much fun to me if I understand you correctly. I’d prefer to masturbate."

Dictionary.com
    ef·fi·cient–adjective

1.performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort; having and using requisite knowledge, skill, and industry; competent; capable: a reliable, efficient secretary.

That’s vague? Obviously, it means the guy can get you off, even if not in a way that would be the most exciting, given his “handicap.”

Tiny Princess:

“My attitude is way larger than my tiny frame, so a guy need to have more than just a bit of aggressiveness and attitude just to dare being close to me. I want a man who believe in himself and his abilities - not being vague (like the question).”

Originally Posted by girthless
    I expected most women to agree with Princess--that they would overlook the obnoxious factor in favor of a hot night, then make a fast exit in the morning.

"Well, you know me by now girthless - I'm always being 100% honest."

To repeat, the question was not at all vague—as demonstrated by the fact that you understood it perfectly. I like your answer, and I appreciate your honesty.

Njqt466:

Why does a man with a small penis even have my phone number?

You only give your phone number to men who are potential sex partners, and only after you check out their equipment? That’s the only thing that could possibly motivate you to get to know someone of the opposite sex? Fascinating.

I thought you meant the guy had an aggressive and obnoxious personality. If that's the case, then I would never know how big his penis was because I wouldn't want to associate with him.
    Maybe you didn’t know him all that well when you went to bed with him the first time. It happens all the time.

No, sorry, I will not sacrifice my self-esteem for a fuck. Especially one that doesn't sound like it will be any good.
    The fact that someone may be obnoxious should not threaten another person’s self-esteem. Obnoxious does not necessarily mean insulting or demeaning to others. It may just mean overbearing or insensitive to other’s wishes or feelings.

I think it's meant to be one of those 'trick' questions meant to get women to admit they don't really want or need a large penis.

Not at all. The question was posed in an effort to assess the relative value of penis size to women. I think some women definitely do need a large penis. I’m wondering how important it is, not trying to trick anyone into saying anything. What would be the point of that? My intent is to understand women, not play games.

18. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I actually do like playing games - and remember we are talking one-night stands - not BF material. When looking for a one-night stand, I am definately looking for some attitude (well, same for BF but that's another issue).

Don't misunderstand me - I would never choose a man that didn't respect me, as I would never choose a man I didn't respect. But - whether one-nighter or BF - I will always look for a man - not a boy. I want someone who has at least some knowledge and experience as well as attitude.

Not going to happen, NJ!!!

Agree 100% - at least they should be trying (well, starting to play games again)

19. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Obviously? Dude, you put the word efficient in quotes. As if he's maybe only purported to be efficient, or is efficient only by some definitions. The fact that your word-choice and grammar make your question vague is your problem, not mine. So don't cop an attitude with me about it when I've been nothing but nice and tried to answer your question even though many other threads here already address it. Okay?

Now handicap is in quotes. I don't believe a small penis is necessarily a hindrance to a man. If he is capable of being fun and sexy with his clothes on, and he is attentive and truly efficient (which to me and your dictionary would mean doing exactly the right thing at exactly the right time without passion, and without teasing or games, but which to you seems only to mean that he has a small dick and is therefore automatically boring), if he lacks passion but has the technical skills to bring about a great climax, he can get laid, and he can get callbacks. If a guy is obnoxious and annoying a woman has to have very little value for her own time, very little self worth to have sex with him. How does she find out that he is sexually aggressive or has a big dick if he's been annoying her since she met him? Personally, if it's me, I'm calling the small-dicked guy on that horny night since I already know he can get me off. Or I'll masturbate if I think he's boring. I would have thrown out the obnoxious guy's contact info ages ago. And to be fair, I don't think I've ever only had two men from which to choose.

You only feel that way because she gave you the answer you wanted. I asked you for clarification of the word you put in quotes because I could see how it could be interpreted in multiple ways. I even answered your question based on my understanding of it. But because my answer didn't fit into your neat little box, it isn't honest. Because I don't have sexual preferences based on penis size, I'm not honest. If that's how you feel, why bother even asking questions? Why not just tell us what our opinions are and have us repeat them for you?:rolleyes:

Wait a minute. Context. You put your question is a specific context, and she answered in that context. NJQT would ask a potential sex partner how big his meat is before getting too involved with him. She would ask a potential boyfriend too. This is because size is a deal-breaker issue for her, which is not the case with most women. NJQT is a so-called size queen. She needs them big, and knows she doesn't need to settle for anything that won't meet her needs.

Okay, but now that I know he's obnoxious we've probably had it out, and I've definitely lost his number. I can't speak for NJQT.
    If I spend time with a man who is overbearing and/or insensitive to my feelings I am sacrificing my self esteem. Esteem means high regard. If I spend time with a person who treats me poorly, I clearly have ceased to hold myself in high regard. "Obviously."

No it's a trick question the other way. He wants us to admit that we all want a big dick and would rather be treated poorly and get one than be treated adequately and get a small one. Also note he doesn't give us the choice of being treated well by an exceptional lover. Our choices are: be treated adequately by an adequate lover, or be treated poorly by someone with a large penis who is aggressive in bed. The question automatically assumes that all women like and prefer sexually aggressive men, that only largely-endowed men exhibit that behavior, that smally-endowed men lack passion, and is worded therefore in a leading way.

If this is true, I recommend you start another thread, and before you post it, be sure to remove all of your biases from the question. This question, as it is asked, is not very objective at all, and you only thank those participants who give exactly the answer you want. Fuck that.

20. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the right hand would be preferable to either of the choices.

Draft saved Draft deleted