Penis Size vs. Other Factors in Dating Men

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my current g/f has 34A's...personally, i dont give a shit because her looks and personality are off the chain, but i think its fair to say that the vast majority of straight men do like big breasts. (im not talking about HUGE 34DDD boobs, anything 34C and over i consider big)...how did i know that someone was going to pull the "generalization card"?

ehm, this thread is on " Penis Size vs. Other Factors in Dating Men" not boobs size...:mad:

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're right TP. How did that happen? I wrotew a completely different post to this thread. It seems to have disappeared into cyberspace. But how then did this one get here?

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... So don't cop an attitude with me about it when I've been nothing but nice and tried to answer your question even though many other threads here already address it. Okay?

Personally, if it's me, I'm calling the small-dicked guy on that horny night since I already know he can get me off. Or I'll masturbate if I think he's boring. I would have thrown out the obnoxious guy's contact info ages ago. And to be fair, I don't think I've ever only had two men from which to choose.

You only feel that way because she gave you the answer you wanted. I asked you for clarification of the word you put in quotes because I could see how it could be interpreted in multiple ways. I even answered your question based on my understanding of it. But because my answer didn't fit into your neat little box, it isn't honest. Because I don't have sexual preferences based on penis size, I'm not honest. If that's how you feel, why bother even asking questions? Why not just tell us what our opinions are and have us repeat them for you?:rolleyes:

No it's a trick question the other way. He wants us to admit that we all want a big dick and would rather be treated poorly and get one than be treated adequately and get a small one. Also note he doesn't give us the choice of being treated well by an exceptional lover. .

If this is true, I recommend you start another thread, and before you post it, be sure to remove all of your biases from the question. This question, as it is asked, is not very objective at all, and you only thank those participants who give exactly the answer you want. Fuck that.

Although you're wrong in all your assertions about my 'attitude' and my intentions in posing the question, I did want to thank you for your honesty.

Incidentally, I did previously extend a 'thank you' to you and the others who responded to the question in post #9.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay