Penis size vs womens preference vs country

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Alright guys and Girls.
it seems to be on here as a general conscious that penis size to women (their partner) is not a major issue, for he most part its the man that matters and not what he is packin. I had a thread on here a while ago and the majority of ladies that answered couldn't really care less for penis size.

now then, i did notice a lot of the ladies(not all) that where replying where from the USA, now I am from the UK, many if not all of my partners seem almost obsessed on size, also in my group of friends its a subject often brought up about having bigger is better etc.

Not just in my social circle but even outsize it seems to be a relatively deciding factor in a relationship (or at least in my experience from me and friends)

So I do wonder does origin make a difference on peoples preference?

youngmonstercock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it is much about nationality... I live in Hungary but I travel a lot around the world and women's preference vary everywhere I have been so far. In my opinion there are more who dont care about the size.

I believe that women do care about cock size. They are just trying to take the high road as they accuse us men of being boob-size obsessed. It took my wife years to finally admit that she really likes big cocks. Big cocks along with big balls look better and more manly, according to her.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There could be a link. I'm pretty sure this penis size discussion is a cultural thing. It certainly won't be surprising that certain cultures simply talk about it more and hence care about it more. As to which countries, I don't know. It goes without saying that men are far more concerned with penis size, and most women hardly care. But just speaking about a relative thing here.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some women lie in 'public' about what matters as far as size is concerned, then when they get in their circle of friends discuss size frequently and favour the larger penis. Sometimes size is important for a lust, one off, i tried it once experience, whereas for a longer term relationship its not so much of an issue. There's always sizequeens of cause in every country who have their preference for larger (and thank god for them) for those of us who have what they want. I certainly know a fair amount of size orientated women in the UK, although I quite often find myself talking to many women on-line from the US who love big penises, so I'm not so sure the UK is an exclusive hotbed of sizequeens (as much as I wish It was).

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife said initially it was not important, but was glad I was big. didn't really mention it oh, in the throes of sex and sometimes afterwards she would comment on my size. years into our marriage she told me that a lot of her gfs were sexually unsatisfied and were bitching about it. wanting to go out on the town and find a big one. wife was apparently not joining in the conversation, and they asked her to go out with them and she told them, "I don't think I'm gonna find a bigger one than the one I got. we have great sex."
I have noticed that younger gals check guys bulges andare a little more pre-occupied and open about it.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just because a woman talks about something a lot does not mean that it actually carries weight when it comes to the moment of choosing to sleep with, date, or marry a guy. How many virgins have you met who talk with authority about sex? :rolleyes:

The best way is to conduct scientific penis size measuring studies across multiple countries. Based on the mean, medium, and distribution of sizes, you will get a scientific perspective on truthfully how women value size in that particular country and how much size makes a difference in mate selection.

For example, if you found that there was a long tail to the right of the mean, and/or that the median was greater than the mean, you could fairly assume that penis size matters enough to women to impact their choice of marriage (or at least selection of fathers). This of course assumes a society that allows for female choice in mate selection. You could be dealing, in such a case, with a country full of big dick rapists.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that to most women it is a novilty. 1st, not all women even talk about it, or probably even care. 2nd, of those who are outwardly sexual enough to talk about it, many do discuss it, but it's kind of like big tits for us guys... sure, if the woman is hot, it's a bonus if she has big tits, but title size would not make the decision alone for most of us. 3rd, for those who fantasize about big cocks, when they get fucked by a seriously big one & are sore inside for a week after, many never go back.
However... there is a small percentage of women (may we call them size queens) who really love truly big cocks.
Also, there are a fair number of heavy or curvy women who show attraction to big cocks. Don't know why, but it's true. Unfortunately, physical attraction is important for both males & females.

My perspective is from my experience on an adult sexual connection website over the past 10+ years and sex with well over 100 women and countless interaction with thousands and having arguably one of tge largest white cocks most have ever seen (in person or on video) I think that gives me a fairly good representative sample & opinion...

Reactions: Bigthick7in

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that women do care about cock size. They are just trying to take the high road as they accuse us men of being boob-size obsessed. It took my wife years to finally admit that she really likes big cocks. Big cocks along with big balls look better and more manly, according to her.

I've met a lot of women who have told me that. Some have said that, to paraphrase, "huge dick beats huge muscles any time any day" and to them was far more "manly". Some have told me they have been with other extremely endowed men and they felt "spoiled" for bigger for their future lovers. Not that they wouldn't necessarily have sex with someone big but not enormous, but they loved the visual first and the sexual feelings during sex were far more intense and thrilling and far more satisfying to them. Some have told me they won't do sex with "average" guys, because they just don't enjoy it, or they have told me they will only do sex with them once, and then won't continue the new relationship if the guy is not big enough for their needs. And of those many women who have mentioned it, they also said that seeing the biggest penis and balls they had ever seen was the most enormous turn on they had ever experienced.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I'm small-average at 5 inches. Have had sex with four women - a Kiwi, a Canadian, an Englishwoman & my current long term gf, a French-Canadian. Two of the four said bigger is better, size matters, but love trumps size. The Kiwi and I never got to talk size. The only one who was clearly not happy with my size, and who came as close as damn to confessing that she was dumping me due to my size, was the Englishwoman.