Penis size when you only have clitoral orgasm

ludooo

Just Browsing
Media
I am asking this question to those who never or rarely cum by vaginal penetration. If you need to have clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, can you still be aroused by the sight of a big penis? can you be a size queen? How many of you need to fill the pressure of a hung guy inside you even if it doesnt make you cum? Or, on the other side, maybe you lose all interest on the matter?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't orgasm when i eat chocolate but i still like chocolate more than cabbage. :rolleyes:

so, no. even if we come clitorally or not at all we still would like the rest of the sex to feel good.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might be the exact opposite than what you're thinking OP.

BECAUSE they can't feel too much inside, they tend to want MORE cock so they can feel MORE. Maybe the only feeling they can get is feeling full? They may want to maximize that feeling even MORE then.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the original question also assumes that orgasm is the end all, be all of sex. it's more just one of the REALLY nice perks. ;)

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
There's also the mental aspect -- the sight or feel of something, while not necessarily physically stimulating the magic buttons, may have an extremely potent emotional or mood-setting effect. Hmmm, makes me wonder about something. I'm probably all wrong on this, but let me ask: Ladies, would the following statement make sense coming from you (paraphrased)?

"The sight/feel of a large penis makes me feel more 'feminine', because a well-endowed man is more 'masculine', and I find the contrast very arousing."

Cheers,
Kevbo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know we've had this discussion before, but would you care to expand on that?
Actually, that statement is based on our previous conversation, which led me to do an experiment with the toys in my collection to note how the different girths effect what my clitoris feels. There was a difference! Before the experiment, the difference in sensation of which I was aware was the difference in pressure on my vaginal walls. I still have not measured the distance between my clit and my entry.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, that statement is based on our previous conversation, which led me to do an experiment with the toys in my collection to note how the different girths effect what my clitoris feels. There was a difference! Before the experiment, the difference in sensation of which I was aware was the difference in pressure on my vaginal walls. I still have not measured the distance between my clit and my entry.

I am so glad I asked my question then. I was fully expectiung our discussion rehashed again (which I'd gladly do for the people that weren't in on that thread). Here's a follow up question which just dawned on me... Is your clit itself more sensitive when something with substantial girth is inside you as opposed to something comfortable? I'm thinking the "legs" running down the sides (the crus clitoris) get stretched out leaving the glans (exposed part) more taut making it a lot more sensitive.

Not sure if that made sense.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't orgasm when i eat chocolate but i still like chocolate more than cabbage. :rolleyes:

so, no. even if we come clitorally or not at all we still would like the rest of the sex to feel good.

I know a few girls who claim never to have had an orgasm, but still love sex, some even can't get enough despite the lack of orgasm. So dolfette is right, and in any case, while (as a man) I wouldn't enjoy sex as much if I had no orgasm, I would still imagine the whole act would be pleasurable enough (with the right person) to warrant doing it again.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The sight/feel of a large penis makes me feel more 'feminine', because a well-endowed man is more 'masculine', and I find the contrast very arousing."

Cheers,
Kevbo

Nearest thing i can think to this is where female friends have preferred dating tall guys so they could be "made to feel small and protected" which was apparently a big turn on. Can't say whether it applies to penises, but worryingly most of them seemed to think that tall man = large penis, so maybe it does apply. (not wishing to contradict you dolfette)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so glad I asked my question then. I was fully expectiung our discussion rehashed again (which I'd gladly do for the people that weren't in on that thread). Here's a follow up question which just dawned on me... Is your clit itself more sensitive when something with substantial girth is inside you as opposed to something comfortable? I'm thinking the "legs" running down the sides (the crus clitoris) get stretched out leaving the glans (exposed part) more taut making it a lot more sensitive.

Not sure if that made sense.

You know, I'm going to have to test it out again, and get back to you! I do so love our run-ins!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nearest thing i can think to this is where female friends have preferred dating tall guys so they could be "made to feel small and protected" which was apparently a big turn on. Can't say whether it applies to penises, but worryingly most of them seemed to think that tall man = large penis, so maybe it does apply. (not wishing to contradict you dolfette)
no, you're right that tall, muscular men can make us feel more feminine.
it's a whole body thing.
i AM small and dainty compared to a giant.

a small man with a huge dick will NOT make me feel dainty.
he'll make me feel big but full.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, you're right that tall, muscular men can make us feel more feminine.
it's a whole body thing.
i AM small and dainty compared to a giant.

a small man with a huge dick will NOT make me feel dainty.
he'll make me feel big but full.

Does "small" simply apply to height, or body build as well?

As in, who would make you feel more dainty? A tall skinny guy or short muscular guy?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does "small" simply apply to height, or body build as well?

As in, who would make you feel more dainty? A tall skinny guy or short muscular guy?
i suppose that depends on my personal hang ups.
i might feel fat but girly-short beside a 7' skeleton.
i might feel slim but far too tall next to a bulked up dwarf.