Penis size

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by juniorbottom, Feb 8, 2010.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom New Member

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site, and I find it quite interesting to see so many different sizes and shapes of cocks. I have a question. My cock doesn't even come close to most of the cocks that I've seen. I'm 5.3 inches long and 4.3 inches thick. I dont have a mushroom head at all. Actually the head is not as thick as the shaft. So the question is, what category would a penis like that be placed? Would it still be considered average or on the small side?

2. KypBayn

KypBayn New Member

Junior,

Based on my understanding, you're average. (Average length being between 5.1 and 5.9 inches)

However, if you're interested in enlarging your head, there are definitely techniques you can try. Jelqing comes to mind- and it's free!

If you want to see some penis size charts for yourself, check this out:
    Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if you want a good penis enlargement routine to try, go here:
    http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Good luck!

3. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

As a man with 5 inches Junior I can tell you if you hang around long enough you'll have some guys on here that will tell you "exactly" how you measure up.

4. juniorbottom

juniorbottom New Member

Well I've alway considered myself to be on the small side. Especially in girth. I have to use smaller sized condoms otherwise after awhile it will slip off. I've had some girls tell me that they wished it was thicker.

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom New Member

I think that for a woman or guy thickness is probably more important than length. There have actually been times when I've been having sex and lose the sensation because I cant feel the walls.

Draft saved Draft deleted