Penis size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Dick&Nuts, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

OK. Me and a mate from work were dancing in a nightclub. We've often joked about the size of each other's dicks (never seen each others by the way or have any idea) - making a really small shape with our hands etc - blokey ribbing. We were both pretty drunk dancing away and suddenly I feel a hand going up the top of my leg and then feeling my crotch area - it was him! He's totally straight by the way, blokey and has a girlfriend and one of his best friends was also there at the time. I could feel him having a feel, took his hand away and put his fingers together to signify a small cock! I must admit I pack everything together, plus my jeans were not tight and are quite thick material so he probably couldn't feel much. I know he won't say anything to anyone else but knowing that he believes that I've got a small one is really annoying! Apart from showing him it I don't know what else to do.

2. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For you to show him is probably exactly what he wants

3. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

Anyone else have any thoughts or suggestions/comments on my experience? Please!

4. steve319

Gold Member

Try to let it go. So he's decided on your size with faulty information--it doesn't matter. Are you thinking he's going to not want your friendship now? If you're not interested in him sexually, it probably shouldn't matter his impression of your cock. The qualities of your manhood are likely not among the reasons you're in his life, right?

If it really is bothering you (or if you are interested in him), tell him to bring a tape measure and you guys can measure one another and settle this once and for all. ;)

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I thank both of the comments you've gotten are right on, Dick&Nuts, and they don't negate each other. Pye and I think he would enjoy seeing it, but being str8 has to have alcohol to lower exhibitions. I think it would be cool to jokingly offer to compare with measuring if he's game, preferably after a few beers, or go to the rest room together. If he looks you'll know he's given in to his desire to see what you have. I suspect he has this inkling that you're large, though. Good luck, man. The guy's feeling you up is a dead give away on what he would like, I think
    Luke

6. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Or go to the gym and take a shower or saunna...That will teach him...Jose'Latinoboy9

7. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
  8. mindseye

Gold Member

Are you straight? If so, I'd let this one go. When "straight" guys feel up their best friends while drunk, it's often a sign that they're wanting to experiment. If you follow up with a "let's compare" contest, and he's looking for a chance to experiment, he may take that as an invitation. Don't screw up the friendship over this.

If it really bugs you, make a joke about it next time you're drinking: "Man", you say as you return from the urinals, "I can't believe how much it shrinks when I'm drunk!"

9. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, because in the end, all liquor really does is lower your inhibitions.

10. steve319

Gold Member

Whoops! I wasn't serious about offering to measure. I was trying to point out how silly the whole comparing sizes thing is to begin with. If this is a flirtation thing (as I'm tempted to think it is), that's for you guys to sort out.

Clearly, my sarcasm generator is sending weak signals.

Sorry for being unclear, D&N.

11. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

ive had 3 straight friends bring up the topic of cock size when drunk. I am pretty up front so I just ask if they have ever measured it..this usually starts an interesting and fun covnversation & gives me an excuse to tell them my size and find out about theirs without it getting wiered!

12. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good point dude. Just asking if your friend has actually measured his could be a good opener if you want to set things straight. Following this line of thinking keeps it fun and might lead to a comparison while avoiding the, 'let's actually compare' right from the start which could lead to it being awkward afterwards. Just whipping it out without anything leading up to it would be hard to explain later.

13. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whoops! I wasn't serious about offering to measure. I was trying to point out how silly the whole comparing sizes thing is to begin with. If this is a flirtation thing (as I'm tempted to think it is), that's for you guys to sort out.

Clearly, my sarcasm generator is sending weak signals.

Sorry for being unclear, D&N.
    [post=326439]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Did you only 'tell' them your size or did anyone actually show?

14. Alley Blue

Gold Member

What did you do or say after he took "liberties" with you?
    This once happen to me with a girl I hardly knew (she was somewhat of a "prima donna" and felt she could do what ever she wanted when ever she wanted.) she grabbed me and before she was able to take her hand away I felt up her knockers.....your not feeling me up for free....dammit!

This is what I would've of done if I was in your situation. I would have felt him up and said something like "wow I feel so sorry for you...... little guy".

Being that its all a missed opportunity, perhaps you can show off your "big man" when your changing cloths at the gym or somewhere else.
    To be honest, if your a grower, there really isn’t a lot of ways to show him how big you really are, outside of some sort of sexual activity.

15. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

Yeah, I wish I had done it back to him at the time but I was so taken aback I didn't think of it! I have spoken to him about it and he just said it's something he does to his mates on a drunken night out - "Nothing like ending a night with a good old cock grab!" Size wasn't mentioned. I said he'd better watch out the next time we're on a night out together! Though it would have to be when the two of us are away from other work colleagues otherwise....

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it that important, next time you go out drinking, take the urinal next to him and accidentlly flash a bit more than normal. That way you get across the info you want, but don't make a big deal out of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted