Penis Size

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by yongone200, Apr 28, 2007.

1. yongone200

yongone200 New Member

Just wondering at what age does the penis stop growing i've heard all different kinds does anyone know.thanks

2. Onslow

Gold Member

Just before the 4th birthday.

Truth is it varies from one individual to another and can go on for many years until past 20 or conversely it can end before you are out of your teens. Use the search feature here to gather more on this subject.

3. yongone200

yongone200 New Member

ok thanks for the help

4. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    For me it was about 21 - it started around 13, then stopped for a while and started again about 18? kinda weird...

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Depends on when you started. There are exceptions, of course, but puberty usually lasts from 2 to 4 years.

6. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    dont listen to any of them.. it happens at the stroke of 11:45 am on October 27th in the year you come to terms with the fact Santa Claus TRUELY isnt real.

7. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I reached my full size by the time I was 17. I remember the first time I was with a group of boys and we showed each other what we had hard. I was 10 and was already bigger than the other guys, except for the oldest guy there who was a 12 year old black guy that lived next door. I think and this may not be scientific, but I think some of us just mature earlier than others. So the growth cycle may go on into the 20's for some late bloomers.

8. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

reached my full size by the time i was 12...

9. lgej

lgej New Member

You must have scared the shit out of the girls in your junior high!

10. jhniner

jhniner New Member

The weird thing is my erection peaked in my 20's at around 9 3/4 inches,it hung around 6-6 1/2 which was a really good grower. However as I approach 40 my erection is now at 8-8 1/2 inches but my hang is consistently at 7 1/2-8 inches so as I get older I have almost no grower skills anymore but I look really good just walking around nude flipping and flopping my dick for my wife to laugh at. So it grows in different ways as you get older.

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

Puberty is part of becoming an adult. The penis sometimes reaches its maximum size around age 29 or 30. The growth may be extremely small in the twenties. The size of the penis is not ever static. As one poster pointed out the flaccid size continues to grow sometimes as the erect size decreases.

Most guys are within an inch or closer of their maximum size sometime between 18 and 21. Some earlier and some later. I've also read that the penis can still be growing as long as the guy is still growing in height which can be well into the twenties.

Confusing. You bet it is. It is kind of like trying to give an age where people die. You can't give a specific time or growth pattern that will hold true for everyone. The closest guess is for more guys than not somewhere between 18-21 but the exceptions are so numerous that even that is suspect.

12. Spermy

Spermy New Member

Without sounding smart assed about it, I think the penis stops growing when it wants to stop growing. Iy stops at different times for different people with no two being the same except maybe for identical twins. My brother and I started puberty at the same time and stopped growing at the same time, yes we're identical and we have the twin link goin on to the point that we know when the other one gets off cause we feel it too.

13. Baseballfan155

Baseballfan155 New Member

Usually between like 16-18 on average, but obviously as this site shows, that can vary between each guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted