Penis skin and older age

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am 30 and I have seen a change in the skin on my penis - it's not as smooth and as the years have gone on I've seen sabeceous glands on my shaft and some on the underside of my foreskin (not an STD! I checked with an MD) ... the shaft is not as smooth, it's almost a tiny bit leathery ... and my head is not as shiny ... it's not the solid pinkish shiny color it was before, now I see more of a flushed complexion to my head.

As you guys have aged, have you seen a change in the quality of the skin of your penis??

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are indeed changes that you will welcome and not be pleased with. I need to ask, are you cut or uncut? If you are cut, the skin on your glans could be more keratinized that can look almost scaly. I was cut as an infant and experienced this in my mid 30's. I decided about 5 or 6 years ago to restore my forskin through stretching. There came a time when the outer most layers of keratinized skin sloughed off re-exposing the pinker mucus membrane-like skin I had seen when I was younger. If you are uncut, then one of the other LPSG uncut members may help with an answer there.

Just like with dry chapped hands, a good moisturizing lotion can help your penis skin look smoother and fresher and help keep its natural suppleness. :wink:

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks huskirlover,

I am uncut, so maybe some others can help there, and since I am uncut I don't use lotion or some other lube to jerk off where cut guys would use lube. This is where normal use of some type of moisturizer would come into regular use. Didn't think about it.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sad, but this the aging process! Like every other parts of your body also your penis is aging, moisturizer can make it looking smooth, but they want reverse the process. I'm uncut and when I'm soft, my willy looks like a samoiedo (Dog), years ago it wasn't looking like that. The skin loose its elasticity. Hope I didn't upset you!