Penis so big it hurt

Libby Lou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies, My new man is the best. I adore him BUT...his penis is huge, No I dont know how big but man its big and it hurt. He bottomed out and had plenty more to go.

I was told it would get better with time is this true or is there anything else I can do to help. The sex was fanastic but yes painful.

Libby Lou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya funny guys LOL Really I have never had a cock this big. It was wonderful. I loved it but man it was hard to really get into it.

Now tell me boys will this get better ???

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ladies, My new man is the best. I adore him BUT...his penis is huge, No I dont know how big but man its big and it hurt. He bottomed out and had plenty more to go.

It sounds like you need some extra rooms built in that vagina so he can occupy all of them. And some SAM's CLUB Desensitizing gel. The 750mL drum.

Consult your architect about rooms. :smile:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes!! It will get better..!! You'll get used to it!! ;-) You will experience that Big is BETTER!! You will probably never go back to small.... ;-)

D

deleted26151

Take it slow, you drive so you only take as much as ur comfortable with and also lube that bad boy up to high heaven...after few sessions you wnt have to take as many precautions as the old Vag is quite amazing at adapting.

Talmidge

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just remember:

It's so much easier to get to England from Florida in a luxury liner than it is in a life raft.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ya funny guys LOL Really I have never had a cock this big. It was wonderful. I loved it but man it was hard to really get into it.

Now tell me boys will this get better ???

You will find it less painful after the first few sessions with him. But just as intense.

I agree with the previous posts though: unless you produce a lot of vaginal lubrication naturally, then be sure to supplement it with additional lube.

And make sure you're as aroused as you can get (without fucking) :rolleyes: , before he goes in.

Libby Lou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you both for the honest replys I will be sure to pick up some more lube because this guy is not only huge but staying power like I have not seen before.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will find it less painful after the first few sessions with him. But just as intense.

I agree with the previous posts though: unless you produce a lot of vaginal lubrication naturally, then be sure to supplement it with additional lube.

And make sure you're as aroused as you can get (without fucking) :rolleyes: , before he goes in.

She is right I think. I can only speak for myself though but I'm pretty big and some women love it right away but some women need to get used to it like you do. But in my experience almost all the women I've gotten with really loved how it feels once they got used to it, which is why sometimes I don't get it when guys say being big is a major prob, because in my experience it's a big positive. I've gotten with about 15 women and only 1 or 2 had a real issue even after awhile. Anyway I definitely agree if it's a problem make sure to get really turned on before he goes in you. Sometimes you just have to find the right position too.

Libby Lou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to drive, I do and he lets me sometimes BUT. We are really into dominating sex and I don't always get the chance. Shit I don't always get the chance to undress LOL.

I have noticed if I do have more time then yes its less painful.

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You hyped up this penis quite a bit, I want to see the main event in picture form to see what all the hype is about.