Penis so large it hurt like hell

I am in a long distance relationship with someone I love on every level. We talked a lot before we met and we click so well. We met in person a week ago. He hs a 9" dick plus it is thick. When he enters all the way it kills me unless I am on top controlling it. I learned to manage it the first three days, so on the last day before I had to come home, I let him pound me hard. Three days later, I am still in significant pain. My glands are still swollen down there and I even had fever. I feel like I don't know if I can handle a dick this big. I like the 6-7" that fills me up and I can do anything and everything with!!! But I really love this guy...just afraid of the pain. He says I just need time to get used to it. Will it get better? Women who have dealt with this, please help me!!!

MeetnLosAngeles

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he loves you, then he should not plow you like an Amish farmer at day break. I'm sure you could both enjoy yourselves if he only goes in 6-7" and when you can get more used to his penis at your own pace and not his. If he says that you'll get used to it by pounding all 9" then fine. You buy a 9" dildo and cram it up his ass and tell him that with time, he will get used to it too.

D_Alvin Allrod

Account Disabled
Media
If he loves you, then he should not plow you like an Amish farmer at day break. I'm sure you could both enjoy yourselves if he only goes in 6-7" and when you can get more used to his penis at your own pace and not his. If he says that you'll get used to it by pounding all 9" then fine. You buy a 9" dildo and cram it up his ass and tell him that with time, he will get used to it too.

Agree.

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am in a long distance relationship with someone I love on every level. We talked a lot before we met and we click so well. We met in person a week ago. He hs a 9" dick plus it is thick. When he enters all the way it kills me unless I am on top controlling it. I learned to manage it the first three days, so on the last day before I had to come home, I let him pound me hard. Three days later, I am still in significant pain. My glands are still swollen down there and I even had fever. I feel like I don't know if I can handle a dick this big. I like the 6-7" that fills me up and I can do anything and everything with!!! But I really love this guy...just afraid of the pain. He says I just need time to get used to it. Will it get better? Women who have dealt with this, please help me!!!

Tell him to slow his roll, slow and sensual sex can be fun too!

If you have a fever it's possible it caused some ripping internally and possibly an infection. Keep on top of it and make sure you are ok. It's the classic tale, go slow and use lots of lube. Keep it soft and gentle until you adapt, it will happen.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

6 inches in girth will leave me sore for a week if I'm not fucking them on a regular basis. Last time I had sex with one of my FBs (6.5 -7 inch girth - guesstimate) I felt like someone had taken a baseball bat to me.

The good news is that it gets better! If I fuck them regularly I stretch over time and soon have no problems with pain. We all have our upper limits though and for some women, their upper limits are quite low.

Length wise I can't really give any advice on. I love length and rarely get pain from long cocks.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree with this guy!

Seriously if he loves you he's not going to want to hurt you. You should talk to him about it. If you move closer to each other and have sex on a daily basis you may adjust alittle bit, until then maybe you should try to stay in control and make sure you can put your hands between your bodies to stop him from going to deep or to rough. He may not know he's hurting you, if you do not tell him.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Petite used to have this "problem". She fixed it by getting pregnant.

I don't recommend that as a fix, but one thing she came across regarding pregnancy was a hormone released by pregnant women called relaxin. I'm not sure what the efficacy of taking the bottled tablets (sold as "Porcine Relaxin"). Here's Wiki (my usual disclaimers about Wikipedia apply... do not take it as gospel):

Relaxin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't find the article she was talking about, but here's petitie's description:

http://www.lpsg.org/182337-size-preference-length-girth-discussions-11.html#post2882098

Relaxin is also present in semen. If you are on birth control and he ejaculates inside you, try retaining his semen maybe? You can do this by lifting your legs on the headboard as you masturbate to orgasm. Think of your cervix playing hungry hungry hippo with his semen. AGAIN, ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE ON BIRTH CONTROL!!

EDIT: I just remembered; someone recommended using olive oil for fisting (they also use it when delivering babies). Anyway, my wife and I have been using it as lube and her soreness has definitely diminished. Try that as lube (don't if he's using a condom).

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think of your cervix playing hungry hungry hippo with his semen.
:biggrin1: Leave it to you to try to be informative and yet amusing at the same time. I believe she has a link to it in her blog or in the size, preference womens thread. Maybe, I know I've seen it somewhere around here!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think of your cervix playing hungry hungry hippo with his semen.

:biggrin1: Leave it to you to try to be informative and yet amusing at the same time. I believe she has a link to it in her blog or in the size, preference womens thread. Maybe, I know I've seen it somewhere around here!!

That's my Cliff Notes explanation for the Upsuck Theory, you likes?

I went through a couple of her blogs but I can't find it. If you find it, I'd like the article as well. (My reasons are PE related, btw)

marck80

Experimental Member
Media
I thought that most women prefer 7-8 inch dick and that is what seems to be thicker, but maybe I'm wrong.

One friend of mine said that she had a boyfriend who had a 9.5 and it was very thick and it says she was pushed to the end and that just loves these. She has a tight vagina, what I felt and I had a problem to put it and told me that he barely felt my 6.25 x 5.1: D. Or she is lying or really so.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned to manage it the first three days, so on the last day before I had to come home, I let him pound me hard.

It sounds like you were finding ways to cope before this pounding occurred. Therefore, the most obvious answer seems to be no more pounding.

He may be disappointed by this, but it sounds like your body just can't take his full length. That is something he needs to get used to if he wants to be with you.

In terms of accommodating his girth, yes, foreplay, good lubrication, and going cautiously are a must.

The first couple of minutes after my thick-dicked husband enters me are always painful. His length can get me at first, too, but luckily I can accommodate that as my vagina relaxes and tents (he is not nearly as long as your guy).

The good thing is that after the first few minutes, if I can just hang in there, it gets a lot better -- even starts to feel very pleasurable, almost overwhelmingly so. That makes it all worth it.

When we first met (we were long-distance too) we were together for a week in his home town and later for a week at my place. Both times I let him fuck me silly all week and I was beyond sore...but I didn't worry too much because I knew soon I would be without him and I would have all the time in the world to recover.

Once we got together permanently, though, there was no way we could continue at that pace. We eventually learned that even with lube and everything else, I need at least a day to recover between fuckings. We simply cannot have vaginal sex every day, and that is just a limitation of my body (in conjunction with his size) that we have to accept.

But there are plenty of things to do on the off days -- no vaginal sex definitely does not mean no sex!

AlexCurtis

Just Browsing
Media

I've dialed 911. They are bringing your ass to the emergency room.