Penis so large it hurt like hell

marck80

Experimental Member
Media
What length is the "ideal" for women, how many inches most women can get that discomfort begins when most women, given most women can receive a 7 inch with no problem? One often hears that it is not good if it is too small and not well and it is too large, that it was "too much cock?

How perfect? 6, 7, 8 in length?

As to whether girt to 5.1 inch low? How much would be ideal, whether it is 5.5 or 6 inch?

Can women girt be a problem, or is that the thicker the better?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What length is the "ideal" for women, how many inches most women can get that discomfort begins when most women, given most women can receive a 7 inch with no problem? One often hears that it is not good if it is too small and not well and it is too large, that it was "too much cock?

How perfect? 6, 7, 8 in length?

As to whether girt to 5.1 inch low? How much would be ideal, whether it is 5.5 or 6 inch?

Can women girt be a problem, or is that the thicker the better?

There's lots of information here.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Amateur! Give me his phone number.
And wait till you've had a couple of 10s and 11s
(he he)
Love, Z.

Charming :rolleyes:

I always wonder... if even at LPSG 10"+ is freaking rare how do some women manage to have a couple of 10"+?

There are two common explanations and one rare one.

Common explanation #1 - these are women (or men pretending to be women) lying about their experiences.

Common explanation #2 - These are women who've never actually measured a cock and have had a few above averages and assume, just because they looked really big, that they were 10+. I've been guilty of that. I thought one ex was around 9" though I never measured him and we never discussed it. In retrospect I now believe he was about 7" - 7.5". Which is still pretty big, it just doesn't sound it in comparison to a lot of the claims here. Another chap (fwb), from before Mr 7 of 9 :rolleyes:, I remember as bigger than Mr 7 of 9 so I assumed that guy to have been 10" or 11". I now believe he's unlikely to have been much, if at all, over 8". I'm with the owner of an honest 8" now and though it's going on for 20 years since the big fwb I'm certain he was nowhere near 2" longer.

Anyway, less common explanation is that some women have just come up against (no pun intended) a statistical unlikelihood and really had more than one partner with an extremely large cock. But the chances are strongly in favour of one of the first two.

To the OP: Sorry to go off topic. I agree with those who say no pounding. If he wants to fuck hard and fast then you'll have to do it in a position where he can't get all the way in or where you control the depth.

jennifer1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had the same thing happen to me, if he was on top he bottomed out all during the sex and it too hurt like hell!!! The only way we could have sex without having horrible pains for weeks was for me to be on top and control the depth. He was 11" x 7".

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Charming :rolleyes:

There are two common explanations and one rare one.

Common explanation #1 - these are women (or men pretending to be women) lying about their experiences.

Common explanation #2 - These are women who've never actually measured a cock and have had a few above averages and assume, just because they looked really big, that they were 10+. I've been guilty of that. I thought one ex was around 9" though I never measured him and we never discussed it. In retrospect I now believe he was about 7" - 7.5". Which is still pretty big, it just doesn't sound it in comparison to a lot of the claims here. Another chap (fwb), from before Mr 7 of 9 :rolleyes:, I remember as bigger than Mr 7 of 9 so I assumed that guy to have been 10" or 11". I now believe he's unlikely to have been much, if at all, over 8". I'm with the owner of an honest 8" now and though it's going on for 20 years since the big fwb I'm certain he was nowhere near 2" longer.

Anyway, less common explanation is that some women have just come up against (no pun intended) a statistical unlikelihood and really had more than one partner with an extremely large cock. But the chances are strongly in favour of one of the first two.

To the OP: Sorry to go off topic. I agree with those who say no pounding. If he wants to fuck hard and fast then you'll have to do it in a position where he can't get all the way in or where you control the depth.

Hee hee....I wonder if I'm the only who caught the Star Trek Voyager reference. I never took you for a trekkie, Miss Bannisters!

@ OP- if you're having a fever, you should definitely see a doctor PRONTO!

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound like my wife and I. We had and still do have this problem after 24 years. I let her take it slow and she does the depth control. Not me. If it was up to me, I would be in to my balls. Lots of lube, and more lube. It's not a race.

D_Shermie Shtoinkle

Experimental Member
Media
If he loves you, then he should not plow you like an Amish farmer at day break. I'm sure you could both enjoy yourselves if he only goes in 6-7" and when you can get more used to his penis at your own pace and not his. If he says that you'll get used to it by pounding all 9" then fine. You buy a 9" dildo and cram it up his ass and tell him that with time, he will get used to it too.

hey mr that's ever so well said, well done...