Penis still growing in mid twenties?

richie: I'm almost 25 yet I'm certain that my cock hasn't stopped growing yet. Admittedly, it's increasing at a very slow rate and you'd never notice it unless you actually measured it. Right now, I'm a hair over 8.5 inches. One year ago I was barely 8.25. When I was 19 I was 7.75. I was also 7.75 when I was 14 so my cock has grown more in my twenties than it did in my teenage years. BTW I have always been very careful to be consistent and correct in my measuring.

I'm quite surprised at this because I stopped growing when I was 16 and am still exactly the same height as I was then.

This is one reason why I'm skeptical about PE exercises such as jelqing. I have never tried these exercises - but if I had been doing them from age 19 to now, I'd probably have attributed the increase to the exercises when in fact it would have occured anyway.

What do you guys think - has anyone else noticed growth at a relatively advanced age?

richie

Reactions: curly_cum21

BIGBOYDAVE: I am in my 40's and mine appears to be still growing but I believe its just Because I have Lost a lot of Fat therefore more shows on mny firmer body . This was discussed in another board about those loosing fat tummies end up apearing to develop a larger Penis. So I suggest That if anyone out there is a bit overweight to diet and exercise and watch more of your penis show up It's a double blessing Healthier with a larger appearing Penis :)

Reactions: Uncadant

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of guys here have reported continued growth at a late age, but the guys here don't exactly constitute a fair slice of the general populace. According to four different studies at conducted by different universities, over 75% of males attain their mature genital size before they reach 17 years. Less than 5% (or two of the studies say less than 2%) continue genital growth after the age of 20. However, maybe an extended growth period has something to do with the cock sizes of some of the dudes here.