Penis Stories - tell us one...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bld_64, May 10, 2008.

1. bld_64

bld_64 Member

Tell us a good “Penis” story. I’ll go first:

Last weekend my wife and I attended a wedding. At the reception, after one-too-many speeches, the bride stood up and gave a nice toast to all the guests. She summed by saying “…this has been an amazing day…I have so much to be thankful for…I’d like for all of you to take a moment, close your eyes, and think about something you are thankful for today…”. There was a brief quiet moment, and then the bride opened her eyes, raised her glass, and said, “Thank you all for sharing this day with us.” Everyone took a sip of whatever they happened to be drinking, the bride sat down, and then the MC said something.

Just at that moment, my wife, who can be a bit wild and sometimes adventurous in the bedroom, but is usually reserved and a bit proper outside of it, leans over to me (after 2 or 3 glasses of wine, mind you) and whispers in my ear, “I’m thankful that you have a big, beautiful penis”. Then she slides her hand under the table cloth, up my thigh, and gives my dick a good squeeze…then she says, again whispering, “Maybe I’ll give you a blowjob on the way home in the car.” I am, of course, surprised by all this, but totally loving it.

Just for the record, there was no BJ on the drive home, but she did suck me nearly into a coma the next morning…something for which I was very thankful.

2. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

She said the same thing to me, last week.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I got my cock caught in my pants zipper in 1st grade. I was pissing in the boys john at school, when the fire alarm bell went off, and got in a hurry. luckily, it was just a fire drill, and my penis survived.

long story, short. woke up one morning after good, long sex w/ wife, and my cock was hanging flaccid, & all swelled up.... twice it's girthy self(6.25"). at flaccid, my cock was bigger around than a beer can, puffed up like a marshmallow. it was only temporary, by the next morning it was all gone, but it sure looked funny. I showed my wife, she thought she broke it, I got hard in all the attention, and most of the girth went away. but I slipped the wife a bigger than normal cock that morning. I'm not a shower, but that day I was. ha! wife noticed my bulge later that day in grocery store and made me pull my shirt tail out to cover it up.

penis goes into a bar.....

4. Northland

Gold Member

Once upon a time in a faraway land there was a good penis and a bad penis. The bad penis had grown up encumbered with a thin droopy foreskin whereas the good penis had grown up covered with a thick protective skin which barely revealed the piss slit. To make matters worse the bad penis resided in front of two tiny balls. Actually they were more like pistachios. The good penis meanwhile hung out with two massive orbs the size of ripe pomegranates. Now on to the story of the good penis and how it went on a treasure hunt.

In the early spring of '88, the good penis-which for arguments sake and storyline shall be called Ali Hassan-awoke one morning to find a thick whitish goo spurting frantically from it's only eye. Up until then Ali Hassan had only used that eye for exiting yellow liquid which had started in various colors up at Mr.Mouth. Ali Hassan was sore afraid-and a trifle sore to boot. What could be causing this sticky discharge?

Ali Hassan's owner held Ali firmly but kept rubbing and even pushed around the skin which normally kept Ali Hassan hidden from the elements. Ali loved the feeling of Omar's hand moving back and forth upon him and blushed red and purplish blue with happiness. But still, there was the confusion. Ali had always been confused by this even though he'd been doing the same thing for several years.

Soon Ali Hassan spewed forth like a volcano once more, twitching and throbbing almost insanely and then stopping with a few final twitches. Ali felt achy. He had been blown up to nearly thrice his normal size and had turned colors he had never been before in addition to jettisoning the creamy fluid. Some of the fluid slipped under Ali's coat which he had heard was called a foreskin. Ali loved the feel, it was even nicer when Omar deliberately held the coat over the exit slip and covered Ali with the yellow liquid before releasing the end of the coat and letting the liquid out. Ali Hassan loved those moments because they were always followed by a gentle cleaning with cooling water. Once Ali had heard that other places received something called soap. Ali hated soap. Once it had managed to get in his eye and was very painful. Though nowhere near as painful as the time Omar had slid his finger into the eye-that was very painful.

A while passed, and Ali Hassan heard the sounds which Omar made at night. They were loud vibrating sounds and soothing, although not as soothing as the oud music which Omar loved listening to. Then it happened again! Ali Hassan began to get taller and fatter and throbbing mercilessly. This was followed by sounds of Omar awakening as he moaned the name Rafik. Ali Hassan had often heard while covered in cloth the name of a man named Rafik Hariri and wondered why Omar was so interested in him. Even Omar wondered at times as Omar and Ali were not Lebanese; but, one look at the handsome Rafik answered the question every time.

Omar awoke and bathed and spent some extra time bathing Ali Hassan and his round friends George and Clyde. Afterwards it was the same as most days, being covered with various cloths before the squeeze was complete as the sound of teeth gnashing together-Ali had been told it was a zipper-closed him in entirely, where he would be kept except when the eye had to discharge.

For many hours with only a few breaks, Ali Hassan, George and Clyde remained tucked away in the cloth. Then there were sounds-not the sounds of the oud or of handsome men-and Ali Hassan had met many of them sometimes even visiting their caverns which had stalagmites hanging down and stalactites shooting up all in shades of white-some with gold and silver deposits. Nay, this time was different. The voice was higher pitched, almost shrill. Still, Ali Hassan felt happy-extremely happy. Many years before Ali had hear a voice like that and it had led to many times of exquisite pleasure, he hoped it might be happening again.

Shortly thereafter, the toothed zipper was opened and Ali was searched for. But wait! This wasn't Omar's hand. Nor was it the hand of one of the fine gentleman Omar often brought home. This was a softer hand and smaller too with bright red fingernails. Oh, but it felt so good. So divine!

Then came the indignity. Omar attempted to put the putrid sheet of latex on him. Ali hated those things and fought it. Omar insisted and eventually managed to get the sheet on Ali encasing him in a nasty smelling cover which obstructed his vision. Ali Hassan began to despair, although he also found himself getting fatter and taller again. A moment later two things happened.

First Ali found himself wrapped inside the sheet and pressing into an unknown area. Ali had been in these before. He'd heard tell it was a woman. Oh such as strange word. But still the word woman made him feel good once he was part of it. Shortly thereafter a freedom came about as the cover holding in Ali broke open along the edge. Ali was free! His freedom felt good. Through the muffled sounds he heard Omar indicate that the sheet was broken and felt himself coming out of the tunnel he was in. Then to his surprise he was pulled back in with great force as the high voiced woman said she didn't care as she knew Omar was okay and she was protected too. Ali wondered what that meant, but, he wondered very briefly as he then began to experience a grand feeling and soon another eruption was taking place. There would be many more pleasuring encounters over the next years as the woman who was called Sylvia became Omar and Ali's new friend.

So ends this good penis story.

5. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    There once was a man named Enis....

6. OldFirm08

OldFirm08 Member

Albums:
    Well, it's sort of a penis story.....got really drunk once(once?).. well I tried to take a late night shower to sober up but just passed out asleep on the bathroom floor naked, apparently in full erection too. My younger sister came and found me there later, and just kept banging the door against my lifeless body to get me to wake up, cover up, and get the hell out of the bathroom that morning. Woke up on my back, looking over my raised dick right into her surprised eyes.

7. hot-rod

Gold Member

Hell, you took up all the room

Draft saved Draft deleted