penis strength...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by soldano, Mar 17, 2007.

1. soldano

soldano New Member

I find some huge cock are kind of soft around the outside and don't stand up straight. The guy I am dating now is only like 6 inches tops, but he's so hard I can hang my shoes from him and I love it...... any thoughts?

2. alteclan2307

alteclan2307 Member

Albums:
    yeah your prob right, i'm 8X6 myself and i've never had a steel boner, well i do but it never lasts for long.....i'm guessing it's physics.....more room more blood to heavy to stand up straight

3. soldano

soldano New Member

yeah, but I now think I'd rather have a really hard one. I love playing with and looking at a huge cock, but I'd rather have a really hard one fuck me even if its "small"

4. NewAgeDesire

NewAgeDesire New Member

Albums:
    I'd say that this doesn't so much have to do with size but health (blood circulation and such). I would say that I have a pretty healthy lifestyle, therefore I usually have a pretty healthy boner.

It also depends on how into the act I am. Sounds to me that your boy may have a bit of each.

Steve

5. NewAgeDesire

NewAgeDesire New Member

Albums:
    I'd say that this doesn't so much have to do with size but health (blood circulation and such). I would say that I have a pretty healthy lifestyle. therefore I usually have a pretty healthy boner. It also depends on how into the act I am. Sounds to me that your boy may have a bit of each.

Steve

6. JMeister

JMeister Member

Two data points is insufficient to develop a theory.

It's genetics and health with most people in denial about the health aspect. Find a guy that eat healthily, and gets exercise and and you'll find his boner as hard as the 6 incher.

7. NewAgeDesire

NewAgeDesire New Member

Albums:
  8. dongalong

Gold Member

I think that diet and fitness effect hardness. A large, fit heart with good circulation is required to maintain a bigger dong hard.
    I have noticed lesser erections when I have eaten fatty foods, drank a few beers or when I am tired.
    Harder erections occur after eating spicy food and taking herbs like gingko biloba, ginseng and ginger etc.
    A lot also depends on the state of mind - it isn't so easy to control this however.

9. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    Don't most of us get varying degrees of hardness?

When I hit wood, I am certainly hard, but I notice that when I get really horny then it feels like a rod of steel. Guess it depends on health age and other features - not so much the size of it!

10. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Yeah that's probably it. Me I'm about 8X6 and I don't have a problem with getting hard. I'm guessing some smaller guys maybe get hard faster ? Because I actually timed myself and when I get really turned on it takes me almost a minute to get totally hard. But I definitely get rock hard so that my cock can stand up on its own. You can check my pics out and see for yourself. And once I'm hard I don't lose it quick, I can stay there awhile. So it probably does have to do with age and health and such.

11. JMeister

JMeister Member

Soldano,

No need to apologize, get out there and get some more data points! Boston men could sure use it.

12. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Mine only stays rock hard if it's got some resistance, I can't walk around with a massive pulsing boner. But it gets really hard if I'm sitting or in bed. I'm 7.5x5.5.

13. Kat

Kat Member

My husband is one of those guys who doesn't get "rock" hard when erect. In his case physical fitness doesn't seem to be the issue...he's in very good shape and has no circulatory issues. He said his penis always has been like that, even in high school. We've always attributed it to it's size and genetics.

kat

14. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Sorry, BS call on this one.

This is preening, not fact - the conclusion doesn't follow from the postulates. At your age, you could have a wretched drug-soaked lifestyle and a diet which would appall even me, and still have a "pretty healthy boner". In fact you should have a spectacular boner no matter what.

But cheer up, it won't last, no matter what lifestyle you adopt. Wait a few years and then tell me I'm wrong.

15. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Hey Kat do you know if your husband was always like that or did he get rock hard when he was younger? I've heard that some big guys don't get rock hard and I always figured I was lucky because I do but I'm hoping it doesn't wear off when I get older.

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Mine are always rock hard when I'm about to have sex/leading up to sex (kissing, etc).

When I'm by myself its not that hard. My hardness has been commented on before though. Makes me feel kinda special :cool:

17. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

You sure look rockhard hungnate, very impressive

18. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

Being on any kind of medication could also effect your erections

19. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

This is an intersting question. In 2 dimensionals space size is is size. In 3D though volume is a different thing.

Single cell's have an optimum volume after which the cell just can't maintain integrity nor biochemical processes.

In architecture materials have to be suited to their intended function. Maybe after a certain size penii collapse under their own weight.

Just kidding. Its most likely a physical and/or mental health issue... maybe... and if it is, does that make it any better :)

20. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am about 8x6 and still you can hang your shoes at my cock

Draft saved Draft deleted