Penis Stretch Pop

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by refresh9, Jun 28, 2007.

1. refresh9

refresh9 New Member

Please take the time to read...

Over the years I have experimented with penis stretching. Why? Well basically because I could, there's possibility of bigger penis, and it never hurt so what's the big deal. I used to stretch my penis (flaccid) out or up. One day however I decided to stupidly stretch it downward, while I was sitting on the toilet actually. Last year, thinking it was a great idea, and I could feel the stretch, I pulled it down gently and pulled as hard as I could. I felt zero pain during it. Then suddenly I heard my penis pop! Similar to the sound of wetting your lips compressing them then opening them up very quickly. It scared the living crap out of me! My penis might have a 'gave' a tiny bit when it popped, but I don't remember. All I know I was afraid and wish I didn't do it. I felt zero pain after the pop as well, no swelling, no nothing.

But I noticed I lost my erection for the most part. Was it mental? physical? What happened?? I was scared, I was only 21, and fear I ruined the rest of my sex life, or life for that matter, just because one day I decided to stretch my penis downward. Also surrounding this time period, I was going through a tough time with a girl, being depressed, then with this situation of the pop, made me even more depressed, feeling my life was over. Which I know doesn't help with erections.

I was really freaking out, reading about urologist test to figure out if the erectile dysfunction was mental or physical. There's a nocturnal tumescense test, to see if you get nocturnal/morning erections. If you don't get them, then the problem is physical, something I did not want to hear. And I realized I had about zero morning erections since this incident. So now I was freaking out even more, that I caused major damage. But luckily I read that those with serious depression, (which trust me I was, I didn't even want to awaken, just sleep all day, those who have been truly depressed know what I mean) have almost no nocturnal/morning erections due to the physiological effects of the depression. That made me feel better that there was still hope it's mental.

I've went to other sites, and I've read about it being a ligament pop, or maybe the tunica cracking. But I don't understand how the ligament would 'pop', there's no bone for it to rub over. And if the tunica cracked wouldn't it hurt to the high heavens? Maybe the ligament was just being stretched beyond its limit and it popped, because it was stretched beyond its limits a tiny bit. I'm sure if it tore, that would have hurt as well, at least I think, and hope. I can't imagine something on the human body getting damaged, and the body not responding with series of pain impulses.

The differences I have noticed since the pop is I think my penis hangs a little bit lower than it used to, its more parallel to the floor than it used to be. And my erections start to lose rigidity when its not stimulated by touch within around 10 seconds, while prior it used to last longer. Again, is this a mental thing? Maybe I'm still thinking about it while its sitting there, fearing its going to fall and it does. Regardless, I can no longer freely walk around the room with a hard on, I'm self conscious of it.

As far as I'm concerned I am going to try my best to forget I ever 'popped' my penis, and try to forget the girl I was stressing over. And just let it go, and stop beating myself up for being so stupid. Hopefully once that is all gone, I will be living free. But I must honestly say due to the scary sound and loss of erection whether mental or physical, this is not something I ever want to experience again. I have completely given up penile stretching, and do not recommend it to anyone else. It just makes me mad to think I never really stretched my penis much, then one day I decided to stretch it downward and it popped. It has really affected my life. I went and saw a general physician about it, he said it was probably mostly mental, and that it is hard to damage the penis flaccidly. I even posted questions on urologists sites about it, and they said the same. I just hope they're not telling me its mental, just because there's nothing that can be done, if it is physical. I really hope they're being honest.

I'm happy for those that have had success with penile stretching. But if I could personally take back the days, and most importantly that day I was stretching it when it popped, I would without a doubt. My best advice would be to either stop stretching, or at the least stop stretching it downward. I'm planning on visiting a urologist to have a more intellectual talk about what I might have done, the general physician was just not enough for me. As far as I'm concerned that pop sound, was a warning sign to stop stretching forever. Please be safe.

Thank you.

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

My response rightfully belongs in the "Making it Larger" section, but here goes---(since the thread IS here under "Healthy Penis")...

I don't totally understand the "ligament adjustments" either, but if I had a nickel for everytime I've heard those little "pops" when I was doing PE so faithfully a few years ago especially---I'd be a rich man.

If you've NOT experienced any pain, other discomfort, or dysfunction over all, then that "popping" sensation did no harm. Believe me, if you damage the inner structures of your penis, you're gonna know it. AND experience the aftermath.

I'm willing to bet that the sudden "limpness" noted in the original post was due more to a psyc. reaction than anything physical. I know because it's happened to me during stretching...a few times. One time especially. I heard an incredibly loud "pop" (more than typical) and it just scared me to death. And, I "went limp", too --and couldn't get aroused for a number of hours. NO pain. Just an inner fear I had messed up big time doing those stretches. But it proved to be all mental. I was fine the next day. :smile:
    Of course guys, you're not supposed to be "stretching" your erect penis anyway! But let's just say mine was becoming a bit less than a semi at the time and when that pop occurred, I almost fainted just thinking what I might have done to myself. It was a deep ...inner sick EMOTIONAL feeling, believe me.

I believe a word of caution is due here nonetheless. PE (enlargement) IS serious business and it needs to be done responsibly. And that means NOT overdoing it. Routines take time to establish....LOTS of time and they cannot be rushed. Men become accustomed to just how much stretching they can take at a time by faithfully staying with the program. Men learn their limits. I did and I'm STILL learning.

For the record, those ligament "pops" gradually, ONLY gradually mean a very slight "gain" in extended length anyway. We're talking micro measurements towards any future improvement. Despite how loud the really "good ones" might sound, I'm convinced from experience many of these "pops" don't always translate into a sizeable improvement after all...at least not right away. You know what? I always noticed "improvement" after a few days OFF from my stretching routines. "Resting" after about fours days of stretching seems to really enhance progress. I suppose the body needs time to heal, recover, and "grow" from all those little stretchy "tears" occurring deep INSIDE the penis tissues from PE.

Heck. Just READING what I just wrote sounds kinda scary, doesn't it! :wink:

3. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I think you'll be ok
    If anything was wrong it would hurt
    I've been there with depression
    It is very common to experience "hypocondria" symptom while you are suffering with depression. I did. Possible health problems seem to blow themselves up, I don't know why

Be careful though, because depression can really make you sick.
    My best advice would be to stop worry about your penis. (If you did hurt it at all, it sounds like you will recover) Then start taking care of yourself. Go to sleep early everynight, and wake up as earl as you can. Get out in the daylight and walk - early morning or late afternoon is best. Read and watch only things that are encouraging, or inspiring and positive. Work out if you enjoy it, or dance. Absolutly eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as you can, and maybe experiment with st. Johns wort (carefully - it is very powerful) Read the Bragg Healthy Lifestyle (Bragg Live Foods & Health Books - Pioneering Health Since 1912)

Remember, at some point you WILL start coming out of your depression, and I bet you're erections will start surprising you again too.
    Have fun!

4. reggaentexas

reggaentexas New Member

Don't worry about the pop. Sometimes when I have a woody I cradle my cock head in my left hand and press firmly down at the base of my cock with the thumb of my right hand. Pop! It feels great. It's like when you pop your knuckles of other joints in your body. It kind of loosens thing up a bit... takes the tension away. But I assure you it's nothing to worry about. I've known others that say they can pop their dicks too.

MattBrick has some great ideas to help your depression. Stay busy, keep your mind occupied. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to do for others. Refresh9 take care of yourself!!! Your going to be just fine.

5. refresh9

refresh9 New Member

Thanks greatly for the support. I really do hope it is only mental. After the urologist visit I will find out, then try my best to convince myself everything really truly is ok. Just to make sure, you guys know that I was doing this stretch flaccidly, not erect. Thanks again, I'll let you know the urologist results.

Draft saved Draft deleted