Penis Stretcher Review PE ADS / ANS

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SO I had been eyeballing this for a while, and thought it would be kinda convenient to wear, but questioned how concealed it would look under clothing and how well it would work.

I also own something similar to the JES extender, but its not as concealed as they make it out to be.

This little diddy can be found here, for under $30 usually.
Penis Enlarger Male Enlargement Enhancement Extender EgoBooster2009 PE ADS ANS | eBay

I have to admit, this is super comfortable to wear, and holds onto my dick without the clinch and yank factor that the JES has.
It's simply a leg band with a stretchy bungee that clips onto a soft flexible silicone style cup, that rolls over the tip of your penis.
The intent is to provide a constant pull over a long period of time.

I remove it when I have to urinate, and then roll it back over the tip of my cock and it is actually VERY comfortable. After about an hour, you dont even realize it's there, and it provides constant tension pull, but not so much where it's annoying.

I can do all my house cleaning, work out in the yard, garage, run, walk, jog and it stays put. (Something the JES cannot do)
Best of all, it is very hard to see under clothing. I wear it with or without underwear, and if anything, it just looks like i'm mildly hung, but you would really have to look to see it.
Erections during use? No problem - it stretches with you.

The only thing I would improve is the leg band. If you can use a piece of Velcro with a few eyelets, it may be more comfortable. This one is nylon and can have a habit of digging in if not positioned properly.

I am writing this review as a consumer, not a seller. For under $30, this is definitely worth a try!!!
I got mine for under $25 on my winning bid.

I will post dimensions of the cup and photos a bit later (In between things today).
For average sized guys...its perfect. For super small guys, it may not work due to the inner diameter of the cup (But should work)

Last edited:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
A while back I used ADS/ANS devices, they weren't very successful.
The biggest problem with all of them is the part you attach to the penis. The one in your link looks similar to what I used, the main problem I had is that to maintain enough force to increase penis length, the vacuum at the tip of the glans could be very strong, I ended up with circular 'hickies' when the force was a bit too much and eventually a layer of thick dead skin built up. A darker circle was visible for months after I stopped using it.
It is possible that starting out with less force and not increasing it too much might have worked better, it allows you to wear it for longer. I slowly built up the force over several weeks so I thought that I was doing it correctly however I soon reached the comfort limitations of the attachment. The penis might get conditioned quickly to applying the same low force, making the device ineffective after a couple of months.

I just thought that i'd share my observations, I admit that I might have used it incorrectly, I hope that you have more success.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciate your review and I'll keep an eye out for that.
I did notice a bit of plump urethral opening but other than that, I didn't have any dark circles. I wear this just taunt enough to create a pull, and thats about it.

I usually wear it for 8 hours or so, then remove it. I don't sleep with it on. I did find that if I place the glans against the ceiling of the cup, I don't get the " plump" factor as much.
With my manual stretching device (Like the Pro extender) I have to take breaks since the head is usually constricted from blood flow and you end up with a purple headed friend if your not careful. I haven't gotten that with this, so we'll have to see how this goes.
Still, for under $25 its worth a shot!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update with photos.

The opening measures 0.9"
The overall insertion depth is 1.89" So a decent amount of insertion.
You can see the photos show the cup overall, how it is rolled back like a condom, and the Deep insertion photo is how I put it on.

Photos in my photos directory http://www.lpsg.org/members/rikter8/albums/pe+photos/

Attachments

Last edited: