Penis Stretching Journal

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by phallic intrigue, Oct 14, 2010.

1. phallic intrigue

phallic intrigue New Member

Hey guys! I've been a lurker at this site on and off for a few years. I've posted a couple threads for some advice, and I've made a few comments here and there. But I mostly just read about all the stuff other dudes have to say, and I enjoy comparing myself with the competition...especially the guys who are very blessed down there. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I've always considered myself average in the cock department, with maybe some slightly above average girth. However, my dick barely reaches 5 inches when I have an optimum erection; so I know I'm at the very lowest end of average. That's not good enough for me. I don't ever expect to have a monster 8 or 9 inch penis like some of the guys here. But I would like to at least be at the upper end of average, or even slightly above average (i.e. 6-7 inches).

I've been researching penis enlargement for awhile, and the conclusion I've come to is this: Penis enlargement IS possible, but it takes a LOT of dedication. Of course I've read a lot about jelqing right here in this forum. And let me just say that Big Al is amazing. Kudos to him for all the free advice he gives. It was very helpful when I was trying to decide what would be the best penis enlargement method for me.

With that said, I ultimately decided that jelqing wasn't right for me. Everybody is different, and I felt like I needed a method that would be less prone to human error (aka- me making mistakes). I recently purchased a penis stretching device from a well established company. During my time lurking around this forum, I've never noticed a thread dedicated to the success (or non-success) of penis stretching. There are a lot of PE journals, but nothing specifically for penis stretching. So I've decided to start the first penis stretching journal for this forum.

I know there are probably other guys who are curious what it's like and if it really works. So I'll try to provide regular updates and measurements. I hope this will be helpful for some of the members of this site. It will also be cool for me to have a place to share my excitement when I start to see gains. (I said WHEN, not IF, because I have to stay positive!)

This first post is starting to get lengthy (hopefully a good sign for things to come with my cock? :tongue:), so I'll post my goals and initial stats in the next post.

2. phallic intrigue

I have three main goals I hope to achieve with my penis stretching treatment:

1) Increase erect penis size to 6-7 inches.

2) Stretch the suspensory ligament so my penis hangs downward when flaccid. (It currently sticks straight out when flaccid.) I’d like my flaccid length to increase by at least 1 inch as well.

3) Maintain or increase girth. I’m not too worried about girth, but if it did increase a little, that would be cool.

I started my stretching treatment on 10-10-2010. My initial measurements are below. I used centimeters instead of inches, because I thought that would make it easier to detect more slight changes in size.

10-10-2010

Bone pressed erect length: 12.5 cm
    Erect girth: 13 cm
    Bone pressed flaccid: 9 cm

*I don’t have a measurement for flaccid girth, because it varies too much.

3. Pitbull

Gold Member

I have a penis stretching device - its called a hand :tongue:

Now that I got that out of my system...

I don't think there is any rules about mentioning the name of the device and folks would be interested if you had success.

You may want to incorporate some jelqs along with the stretching.

Don't overdo it.
    Good luck :fing02:

4. phallic intrigue

I use my hand as a stretching device too. But I always seem to discharge some sort of fluid after awhile and then I lose my gains. What's up with that? :tongue:

But seriously, I don't have any plans to do any jelqing right now. I want to try to follow the stretching program as accurately as possible. But I have thought about maybe doing some jelq-like exercises later on to specifically increase the size of my penis head. We'll see. I'll keep you updated.

5. onepounder

onepounder Member

Stretching and pumping combined maybe?

6. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    good combination!

7. phallic intrigue

I'm not doing any pumping. I appreciate the input, but this thread is more for me to record and share my progress. I've already decided to follow the instructions for my extending device as closely as possible. Maybe after I see some decent gains, I can start to devise my own methods. But I want to follow the book for now.

Anyway, I haven't posted any new measurements yet, and that's because I haven't taken any. I don't want to get discouraged by not seeing any "immediate" gains. So I'm going to wait about another month before I measure.

In the meantime, I haven't noticed much change. But I have noticed a couple good signs. My flaccid dick is a bit thicker more of the time. (My flaccid penis can vary in size a lot. But that's why I said it seems thicker more often now.) Also, my erections feel harder and stronger. Unfortunately, my penis still sticks out straight when flaccid. But it's going to take some time to stretch the suspensory ligament and get my dick hanging down more.

I'll post new measurements in about a month. If I notice any other changes with my eyes before then, I'll let you know.

8. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    looking forward to see some results from this interesting and rare experiment

9. giljizz

giljizz Active Member

Thanks for posting this - I'm thinking of doing the same so interested to hear how you get on.

I'm intrigued about the logistics of the whole thing - like if you're wearing a stretcher device do you have to just have to sit in your room for hours cos you've got this bulky plastic thing on your dick that would be totally obvious to anyone who saw? Also, is it comfortable? I've heard some the way they are secured to your cock differs from model to model.

Anyways - good luck fella!

10. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Member

Albums:
    Trick, I used to keep my schlong tied to my leg, but bruising is too common, and can take a month to go away. Once, I was walking with my future wife on the beach, and she saw me hopping on one leg. She's always thought I was just shaking my meat down my leg for comfort, but it was a bit past uncomfortable. I believe that PE is lasting when done during one's growing years, because that's when our bodies are growing taller - all those hormones. For example, when I first had woodys, I could stick it thru a toilet paper tube when soft, and it would stiffen inside it with just the head sticking out. Soon after, to my dismay, the darn pecker was curving oddly to the left; so my daily routine was to bend it, when hard, as far to the right as possible. Eventually, it straightened-out. Mind, I still had never ejaculated, nor even expected such a thing. Then I noticed, if I held my breath, and strained hard, I could will it to expand and lengthen, swelling enormously, much the same way a vacuum pump might do. I would hold it like this until I was red in the face and this fascinating, clear syrup would flow out of the head. So that became my motive, to create this substance; doing so, my cock grew and grew over the months, so fast, that my foreskin couldn't up with the growth happening inside my staff, yet, I still never experienced an orgasm. Then finally, one year, I discovered that a back and forth motion was enjoyable, but it would chafe, so I looked for something slippery - oil. It read, "pine oil" and was for making a scented bath, but I poured it on anyway..... which did not feel very good. Next time, I used baby oil. One day, the moment came, such an experience, and such a mess to clean-up - my first time.... To quote Johnny Carson, "I remember my first time; too bad I was by myself!"

Perhaps that was when I stopped growing so much. There's a time for everything.

#10 Sitronmelde, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  11. phallic intrigue

Little bit of an update:

No noticeable size gains yet. But I'm still committed to waiting at least a month before measuring. My erections are definitely more firm though. And I'm getting morning wood more frequently. So something is going on down there anyway.

giljizz- I'm definitely more comfortable wearing my penis extender around the house. However, it actually isn't too noticeable under clothing when I'm at work or in public. I've tried wearing the device under boxers and boxer briefs. Boxer briefs seem to work better when I'm wearing the device. I always wear it with my penis being stretched downward, as one of my goals is to get my dick hanging down when its flaccid. So sometimes it creates a slight bulge under my pants, but nothing obscene. The bottom line is that no one knows I'm wearing it. I'm confident of that.

My biggest challenges so far are 1) My penis sometimes slips out of the band holding it in place; and 2) I start to develop pain in my penis every 1.5-2 hours. That's pretty common though. I just take the device off, rest for a couple minutes, put it back on again, and I'm good to go. I need to wear it for about 9 hours every day. So I hope I can keep up with that schedule for a few more months.

12. panty11

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hi
    cannot find u in chat?

13. teddyok

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi I would like to know what kind of device you have ,, can you get a picture up of it . Also remember to warm your dick for about 5mins before and after PE (very important). All the best

14. nouseforaname

nouseforaname New Member

Hopefully you haven't given up on this. I just found the thread and had been considering a stretching device. I, too, think I have substantial girth but could benefit psychologically from an additional inch or two in both the flaccid and erect states. Have you mentioned which device you are using?

I was thinking since you're trying to build tissue through stretching maybe you should incorporate a high protein intake while doing this. Hmm, have to wait and see, I guess.

15. D_Yockenthwaite_Wetwang

would like to hear more from you, phallic intrigue.

16. phallic intrigue

Sorry for the delay everyone. I wanted to give this a fair try before I confirmed if the method was successful or not. I'm pleased to report I have seen some growth in the erect state. At first, it was such a small gain that it could have been caused by other variables. But now, I'm certain my gains are significant and legitimate. Here are my new stats:

12-17-2010

Bone pressed erect length: 13.5 cm
    Erect girth: 13 cm
    Bone pressed flaccid: unknown (Too much variance lately. I'll measure again later.)

As you can see, I've gained 1cm in erect length. Three more cm would put me at my minimum goal. So I'll keep at it for now.

I haven't noticed a change in erect girth yet. But I wasn't expecting a lot there. And you can read my comments about flaccid size above.

I haven't had much success in getting my flaccid penis to hang down more yet. And if you read my first post in this thread, you'll see that getting it to hang downward like normal guys is VERY important to me. But I haven't seen any obvious change in flaccid size yet. So hopefully with time, increased size will get it hanging down more (as well as stretching the suspensory ligament).

That's all for now! I'll do more measurements in about a month.

17. D_Yockenthwaite_Wetwang

thanks for the update, bro.

18. tross87

tross87 Member

rooting for you:biggrin1:

19. amjan33

amjan33 New Member

update please...

20. phallic intrigue

Wow. I didn't realize how long it had been since I updated this. Well, I'll be honest, I stopped stretching regularly around Christmas/New Year's. I wish I would have been more diligent, because I might have reached my goal by now. But I have been getting some stretching done again the last couple of months. I haven't been stretching as many hours a day as when I first started; but I have worked my way up to stretching at greater lengths...like longer than my erect length. (Actually, the longer stretching length is part of the reason why I don't stretch as many hours now...the stretching device takes up more space in my pants and I can't hide it very well at work anymore. So I only stretch at home.)

Anyway, I finally measured again last night. Here are the latest numbers:

5-30-2011

Bone pressed erect length: 14 cm
    Erect girth: 13.5 cm

My realistic goal used to be 16 cm erect. But I really want to get started on using a foreskin restoration device. Obviously, I can't use the stretching device and restoration device at the same time. So if I can just get to about 6 inches (15.5 cm) erect, I'll stop with the stretching device and start trying to restore my foreskin. I'm already half-way there, so I'm sure if I keep being diligent, I can get to my goal. Then a whole new penile improvement challenge will begin. lol. I can't wait though. I'll finally have the longer, un-mutilated penis that I deserve!

Draft saved Draft deleted