Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nice with some feedback on the commercial extenders. 2 cm is a very good gain and around as much as they promise.

Does anyone know why there is an upper limit with these devices? Doesn't that kind of discredit the hypothesis that it is due to cellular growth? I personally believe the small cavaties are enlarged due to the tissue being stretched over a period of time.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I use my hand as a stretching device too. But I always seem to discharge some sort of fluid after awhile and then I lose my gains. What's up with that? :tongue:

But seriously, I don't have any plans to do any jelqing right now. I want to try to follow the stretching program as accurately as possible. But I have thought about maybe doing some jelq-like exercises later on to specifically increase the size of my penis head. We'll see. I'll keep you updated.

Dude the fluid your expelling is precum, totally normal, sorta like your own self-made lube.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Nice with some feedback on the commercial extenders. 2 cm is a very good gain and around as much as they promise.

Does anyone know why there is an upper limit with these devices? Doesn't that kind of discredit the hypothesis that it is due to cellular growth? I personally believe the small cavaties are enlarged due to the tissue being stretched over a period of time.

There is no suich aq thing as an upper limit but simply the fact that it takes lots of dedication and people get tired of wearing them or continuing doing any PE after a while. A guy on Thunders recently reported he wore it one hour a day every day for five years and he gainbed two inches. I guess that by using it only for an hour he hasnt worn out.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Wow. I didn't realize how long it had been since I updated this. Well, I'll be honest, I stopped stretching regularly around Christmas/New Year's. I wish I would have been more diligent, because I might have reached my goal by now. But I have been getting some stretching done again the last couple of months. I haven't been stretching as many hours a day as when I first started; but I have worked my way up to stretching at greater lengths...like longer than my erect length. (Actually, the longer stretching length is part of the reason why I don't stretch as many hours now...the stretching device takes up more space in my pants and I can't hide it very well at work anymore. So I only stretch at home.)

Anyway, I finally measured again last night. Here are the latest numbers:

5-30-2011

Bone pressed erect length: 14 cm
Erect girth: 13.5 cm

My realistic goal used to be 16 cm erect. But I really want to get started on using a foreskin restoration device. Obviously, I can't use the stretching device and restoration device at the same time. So if I can just get to about 6 inches (15.5 cm) erect, I'll stop with the stretching device and start trying to restore my foreskin. I'm already half-way there, so I'm sure if I keep being diligent, I can get to my goal. Then a whole new penile improvement challenge will begin. lol. I can't wait though. I'll finally have the longer, un-mutilated penis that I deserve!

whats does your routine consist of??

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uli's then stretch in the downward position. If you are new to stretching you will probably benefit most from downward stretching. Too much stretching kills eq. If your eq drops then quit the stretching until it's back to normal and start again. The uli's will stretch the tunica and making the stretching exercises more productive. Before you stretch engorge your nob with blood, it helps give you a better grip for stretching. Try doing some stretches in the shower with the head of the shower next to your cock that way the extra heat will help it stretch further. When you get out of the shower you can keep stretching further. I usually lie in bed after a shower and do more stretches.

My favourite stretch is the sideways one as the hand I stretch with can get extra pulling power by me placing it on my leg then I open my legs. That way I get a much more intense stretch.

billyoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi been streaching my cock for 15 years using padlocks for weights have gained 4 " - it is perminent gain using traction