Penis stretching

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by junkere, May 10, 2011.

1. junkere

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey everyone...

I just started looking at jelquing and thought it was interesting. Not because I'm not satisfied with my size, but just because (Why settle with a BMW when you can have a Ferrari ^^).

So I started looking into some starting routines, and I saw (read) that stretching is recommended as a warmup, but the problem is that as soon as I start pulling my penis, it gets hard in a matter of seconds, so I can't do anymore stretching because it gets to hard. I can maximum do about ~15 seconds of stretching, then I loose my grip.

I read people doing 3, 30 second routines while stretching, how?

Anybody else have this "problem", and what do you do about it?

2. rivenoriven

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me I get hard from Jelqing and not by stretching. I personally focus on stretching over jelqing. My routine is to hold it for about 30secs-1minute in each direction for about 5 sets.

3. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Active Member

Albums:
    Mental imagery is very important when doing these exercises. At first, you will find you can get very stimulated and thus become very hard when doing some of the exercises and unable to stay flaccid or semi flaccid when doing length extenders or even jelqs. give it time and you will soon become conditioned to stay fairly flaccid to do your length extenders. Off course if you woke up with morning wood and you are horned, you may find it hard to do them so it might be a good opportunity to do hot wraps and straight into jelqs

For the length extenders when you get erect, just give it a while, try not to think of things that can make you horned :)

4. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First off Junk I almost smashed another new laptop seeing that bug moving around! LOL Second, I do drive a Ferrari and trust me it isn't all that...it drinks high octane gas...anything less and she runs like a cum filled whore, tires will set you back well over a grand each season and trust me what you pick up driving it is almost always a lousy lay and only looking for deep pockets and nothing else!

Now to your question -- I usually do my "routine" while watching TV where the story makes more of my brain concentrate on that vs. the stimulation. When I started "pulling" I did the same thing...but if you move your mind, like rivenoriven states, to something else you'll be able to complete a new set. Keep in mind this is nothing different than going to your local gym! It IS exercise! I don't care what anyone says!

Hang in there and keep up the good work...you'll be glad you did!

5. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    I think he meant it becomes too difficult to maintain his grip after 15 seconds, not that he gets erect after 15 seconds. Gotta use a better choice of words, junkere, lol. I think using powder helps give you a better grip. Some even use toilet paper. This is what I've heard, I don't do manual stretches myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted