Penis Study

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the Head of a Penis was bigger than the rest of it.
After one year and $180,000.00, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.
After the US published the study, France decided to do their own. After $250,000.00, and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.
Poland, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.:biggrin1:

Reactions: tallandslim67
A

AM_092

The Polish study sounds ridiculous! I have no idea what that means!

These studies are kinda pointless. Why not ask, why do we have two ears and not one? Why two eyes when we only have one mouth?!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well. to begin with the premise is faulty that the head of the cock is larger. Indeed , it can be larger in some instances; yet, it can be smaller in many other instances. I think from a scientific perspective, studying such a concept would be meaningless. In my case , just as an example, the head of my cock is probably the same size as my shaft..so the whole process is kind of pointless, don't you agree?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.