Penis Surgery

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by JP0724, Oct 21, 2008.

1. JP0724

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a curve in my penis that I am about to have augmented surgically. The curvature was caused by my circumcision being done incorrectly.

I have a couple of questions:

1) If you were me, since I am already going under, would you have more stuff done? (ie lengthening, widening, glans enhancement)

2) Has anyone on here actually gone through any kind of surgery of the penis?

I have attached a couple of pictures. You can see the curve. Judging from the photos do you think that I should go ahead and do the whole thing, lengthening, widening, and glans enhancement? I feel like it's small..

Attached Files:

2. afer10

afer10 New Member

Albums:
    To be honest, i think your penis looks perfectly fine. The curve isn't that obvious, and i don't think it needs to be lengthened or widened. Trust me!

3. Dal2AR

Dal2AR Member

Many guys have much more of a curve and don't even think about surgery. Sounds like you have a doctor after an easy $$$.

4. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree... call off the surgery and find another doctor pronto

5. Big Al

Gold Member

You should consider every possible alternative before doing something as drastic as having your penis cut up. Here's a good FREE resource to start with: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html.

Are you suffering from Peyronie's or is your penis just curved without a plaque?

Have you tried doing exercises to alleviate your curvature? Here's one that should help:

1) Find a private spot wherever you are, work, home, public, it doesn't matter. It is better to do this exercise with lubrication, such as Vaseline, massage oil, hand creme, or some other agent that will prevent you rubbing your skin too severely.

Sit down, trying to keep your back as erect as possible. Gravity will push more blood into your lower abdomen and pelvis, which is never a bad thing in this exercise.

Leaning back is ok as well, the most important thing is that you are comfortable. Take your penis in your hand.

2) Begin to stroke your penis, using only your thumb and forefinger in a ring, pulling the skin slightly but not painfully.

When you move back towards your body lighten the pressure and do not squeeze as hard, but move your hand quickly and begin pressure right at the base of the penis.

You are moving the blood forward as fast as possible to the tip of the penis, and stimulating the ring around the head of the penis, which is the most sensitive part.

This will not feel as good as using your whole hand to stroke yourself, but do not use your whole hand you want to get used to the pressure stimulation, and move the blood more effectively.

3) As you become erect continue to stroke yourself, squeezing harder against the oncoming pressure of the blood.

This should prolong the time it takes to get a full erection, and you will feel the pressure of the blood against the skin of your penis.

Continue to work the blood down into the head, milking the penis.

Once you reach a full erection move your hand back to the base of the penis and hold it there. You are containing the blood in the penis and causing it to stretch very gradually.

4) With your free hand tug gently on your penis, pulling it left, then right, then straight out. Do this three times in succession before switching direction.

The fully erect state is the state in which it is best to stretch your penis because your skin is at its maximum tension for the amount of blood that is in it.

As you stretch the skin will slowly expand, making your penis larger and giving it a larger capacity.

5) Do each direction three times, making a total of 9 stretches in each direction. Wait a few seconds and then release the hand at the base of your penis. You will be able to feel the blood flow pick up again.

At any point in this exercise if your penis starts to hurt or you feel numb in any part of your body release your grip on your penis immediately. You do not want to do any damage, only increase your size.

6) After you have released your grip and the blood begins to flow again continue your earlier stroking with thumb and forefinger, however do not pass over the sensitive head of the penis, and stroke only the shaft.

This is also an exercise in control, since you will have stroked yourself to a full erection and not ejaculated. You want to calm yourself down with this stroke, and not concentrate on sexual images or thoughts.

Eventually you should lose your erection entirely, at which point you should repeat the stretching exercise in Step 4 just one time when you are not erect, stretching to the point of tightness but not actual pain.

7) When you have completed this step you can shake your penis out, loosening the skin again and preventing soreness from the stretching.

8) Stand up slowly, allowing the blood to run back into your legs and lower body. If you feel faint hold on to a wall or some support so as not to fall over and injure yourself.

This entire exercise should have taken no more than 1-2 minutes.

6. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I don't see the connection between a circumcision and the curve. You are just taking off skin when you are circumsized. A curve is structural. I have a circumcision that was botched. It doesn't cause a curve. I have thought about getting the circumcision corrected but it's too expensive to do and the insurance doesn't cover the operation. Your curve isn't bad. Have you had any complaints?

7. Smartalk

Gold Member

Hi JPO472,

Having viewed the pictures you posted I agree with the other guys when they say get another opinion. As far as size is concerned i would be more than happy to have a cock your size, certainly well above average. I have always had the opinion If it aint broke don't fix it.

Circumcision is a minor proceedure compared to penis lengthening and widening surgery Considering you say you had a botched job with your circumcision. Think of the consequences if the PE surgery was botched.

Sorry to be devils advocate, but not something to be taken lightly

Let us know what you decide rtc.

Good luck

Smartalk

8. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I think its normal.. ;)

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey guy...re-think your plan...get a 2nd opinion right away...have seen some ugly dicks and from what you have shown us today...keep what you got and be happy...or show us something else...cause you are fine...at least fine enough to not have your penis fileted...damn scary story...hope it ends well...good luck

10. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am absolutely sure that your penis did not become curved due to your circumcision. My penis has a curve and I wasn't circumcised as an infant. My son was born with a curved penis too so I guess it runs in the family. I am sure that your penis is not so curved that it makes sex difficult, and as you will discover if you join the LPSG 'curved cocks' group, there are plenty of people who are turned on by cocks with a curve.

Those penis augmentation surgeries caused a minor media sensation when they first became available, but as far as I know they are not all they're cracked up to be. The lengthening procedure involves cutting the ligaments at the base of the penis so that it hangs away from the pubic bone. Ok, that should might make it hang down further, but with less anchorage at the base it is not so good for fucking - believe me. In the process of doing penis enlargement exercises, in particular stretches, I have managed to tear some of my penis ligament away from my pubic bone. Yes, my penis is longer than it was, but my erection does not point up like it did when I am standing, and it is not quite as good at thrusting during sex because it is more mobile at the base now. If you only want a long cock for show go ahead and have your ligament cut, but if you want to use your cock for vigourous sex I think you should leave it the way nature made it.
    As for the thickening operations: They inject fat, or lay a strip of fat beneath your penile skin. Either way, it looks lumpy and ugly for a while, then your body will absorb the fat over time. I don't think you should bother. Your cock looks nice and thick as it is. If you really want it thicker, try a starter pe routine concentrating on jelqing and in time you will gain some more girth as well as greater glans size. But go easy now. It takes time.

11. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I agree with everyone else.I've heard some real horror stories about surgery

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Leave it alone! Nothing wrong with a curve -- in fact, curves can be used to good effect during sex.

Also, your penis doesn't look small or thin.

If someone has teased you about your penis size/curve, get over it. Don't let the comments of a jerk/jerkess get to you. Some people are so insecure that they have to tear down other people. And besides, no one, absolutely no one, is everybody's cup of tea.

13. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I think your cock looks great, to be blunt. And if you look in the curved group, you'll see there are quite a few of us that prefer a curve.

Seems like a very drastic thing to do to a very important organ, all for personal aesthetic reasons, IMO.

14. bklynbigballs

bklynbigballs New Member

Albums:
    Just backing up what everyone else is saying: your penis looks fine.

Some people have curves that are CURVES. They seem to be structural problems. But a lot of guys simply have asymmetric penises and it's not a flaw, it's just a proportional characteristic, like a big nose.

Maybe you're just self-conscious about it because it's you. But frankly, if I saw your cock pic on Manhunt or gay.com, I'd invite you over.

15. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    I sucked a curved cock before, and it thought it was awesome. Having said that though, if you're not happy and you've made up your mind, the decision is totally yours. I know men who've had large penises already who still went for surgery. Yours doesn't look like it needs widening at all, but if an extra inch is what you want add it to the length instead. after surgery i recommend using the jess extender instead of weights.

16. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

No Cutting !!! ......till you've gotten another opinion !

And personally, I'd say you don't need to do anything.

Agrre, the Dr. sounds like he needs the money.

17. Hugh G. Rection

Damn dude i didnt know whether i was looking at your dick or the indy 500 race track!! You DEFINITELY need to take a scalpel and hack off some meat until it looks straight!

18. JP0724

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow thanks douche bag ...

19. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok JP0724, You've had a lot of reaction to your question. Has it had any affect on your decision?

20. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    When was the circumcision that caused the curve carried out? Was it done when you were an infant, and you've always been curved? It seems to me from your pics that the curve originates half-way along your considerable shaft, quite some distance from the circumcision site.

I suddenly became bent a few years ago. It's Peyronie's Disease and I was quite freaked about it. I was single and stopped meeting people because I feld very self-conscious about my bent cock. I consulted an urologist and researched treatments on the internet.

In the UK, on our national health system, surgery is only offered if the degree of curvature or distortion is such that penetration is impossible (and dude, there are some very nasty cases out there that put my and your curves into perspective as merely cosmetic). The corrective surgery usually involves shortening the longer side of the penis making it straight, but shorter(!) :eek: There are techniques that involve inserting grafted tissue or material into the shorter side but there are issues with the long-term success of that.

Recently, research has shown that PE (Penile Enlargement) techniques (stretching and more controversially, pumping) can help correct curves and bends caused by Peyronie's Disease. This is still new thought, and some medics are sceptical about associating themselves with such a dodgy area as commercial PE. There has also been some success in France with ultrasound and mechanical perforation of the damaged areas.

But meanwhile, I started making myself available again and guess what? I've had no complaints and have certainly never been turned down because of my bend.

I'd think very carefully before having my cock put under the knife. The erectile tissue is very delicate and unique in the human body - there are no other tissues or artificial materials which have the same properties. Have you been offered the other augmentations by your surgeon? I'd be wary of a surgeon offering cosmetic techniques on top of what should be a corrective operation that you may not need.

And what is glans enhancement? I've never heard of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted