penis surgery

bordalesa

Experimental Member
Media
hi i decided make the penis surgery to have more lenght and girth .
anybody make the surgery? if so tell me if you are satisfy.

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard first-hand from a guy who had this done and regretted it. I have also seen photos in medical journals of penile necrosis caused by the surgery, and the skin grafts (usually taken from the leg) needed to save the penis, when it could be saved at all.

Think long and hard about whether this is worth loosing your dick over, since that is a distinct possibility.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi i decided make the penis surgery to have more lenght and girth .
anybody make the surgery? if so tell me if you are satisfy.

If you do do this I would be very interested on the outcome would you post it here or tell someone in private chat? I haven't heard of too many people actually satisfied with results. So please do more read ups on the process.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
consider alternate methods BEFORE surgery.if you choose the wrong surgeon,or if you dont do the follow up procuderes correctly,you may end up with an inch LESS!you only gain an inch tops from surgery.ive done much research in this area.thats why im very happy with my pump.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i know several guys who have undergone surgery and only one is happy with the results.he spent $5000.00 to gain one inch.he now has a 7incher.but as i stated earlier.choose the wrong surgeon or dont follow the docs orders and you'll end up SHORTER!many times when the healing process is complete the coch has shriveled.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've just done it almost three months ago. I also got hydrogel injected around the shaft for girth. So far I've seen some gains after hanging weights a few hours a day, especially with my faccid length which used to be just 2", now it's sometimes 3 1/2" sometimes more, but never as puny as before. I'm now using the Jes Extender, I find that it gives me a good stretch and is easier to conceal under clothing. It just hasn't been as easy to use as other people say, but it might be a personal thing. I bought the cheaper model, maybe that's why. The most important thing to remember is that it will take up to 9 months of faithful stretching either with weights or with a traction device like the Jes Extender in order to gain even just an inch in erect length. So don't expect to be a happy man right after surgery. I'm happy with the hydrogel injections though, making women scream already. I was just with a hooker last week who asked for a second round FOR HER. I'm usually happy with one pop but I couldn't turn that request down, she loved the girth more than anything. But I'm not about to stop at that, the length is for me, all vanity. I'm also considering stretching my balls so they hang lower. Good luck on your penis enlargement journey.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
your dick is nice the way it is, and above average I'm sure, despite what you might think.

learn to be happy with yourself and you will be instantly more confident, happy and attractive. find partner(s) who like you the way you are.

i'd rather suck a dick that was average and nicely formed than a big, ugly, butchered one. and I'm sure i'm not the only one.

creditor3

Just Browsing
Media
your dick is nice the way it is, and above average I'm sure, despite what you might think.

learn to be happy with yourself and you will be instantly more confident, happy and attractive. find partner(s) who like you the way you are.

i'd rather suck a dick that was average and nicely formed than a big, ugly, butchered one. and I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Have to agree with northwestone, try to be happy with what you have and the confidence will follow. Life is to short to spend our entire life re-working what was decided at conception. That said I think it's better to concentrate on the whole body rather than focusing all our "Gym" time on our 782 gear. Which brings me to a point of speculation, at some point medical science is going to see the $$$ and figure out a reliable, safe technique to create "Frankendicks" to god know what proportions. Where do we go with that? I'd rather spend my time sailing the skiff I was born with than spending my life in drydock getting refitted..