Penis Survey

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a quick suvey for all the girls and gays out there.

Best Sex -

Worst Sex -

Biggest -

Smallest -

Just answer the questions with the size of the penis.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, interesting question:
Best sex - 6x5 cut
Worst sex - 5.5x4.5 uncut
Biggest - mine (7x6 uncut)
Smallest - 5x4 uncut
Guess these stats say a few interesting things:
- I like big dicks but haven't had much luck finding them
- I like uncut dicks but have the best sex of my life with a cut guy
- so, in conclusion, much though I'm obsessed with dicks, it's always been other aspects of a guy that have been more important
And, Paul, the polite thing would have been for you to go first :smile:

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry about that but I am a virgin so the biggest is my own 7.5x6.2 and smallest would be what I have seen in videos and stuff.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best Sex - 10 x 7

Worst Sex -9 x 6 ( had nothing to do with cock size but rather I nearly fell asleep) he wasn't very kinky, nor imaginative when it came to sex

Biggest - 11x 6

Smallest - 9x 6

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All measurements are approximate, since I seldom take a ruler into the boudoir. :rolleyes:

Best Sex - 5.5"x4"

Worst Sex - 8"x5"

Biggest - 8.5"x5.5"

Smallest - 3"x3"

Oddly, the only two guys I've slept with who had cocks of 8"+ have made in onto this list, which gives a false impression... no-one else I've slept with has been much over 6.5".

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Best Sex - 8" x 6" uncut

Worst Sex - (estimated) 6.5" x 5" cut

Biggest - I'll have to divide into categories:

• Longest: (estimated) 8.5" x 5" cut
  • Thickest: 8" x 6" uncut
  • Biggest overall: 8" x 6" uncut
Smallest - (estimated) 5" x 3.5" cut

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wtf, you're 35 years old and never had a penis smaller than 9x6? :confused:

Despite the astounding probability of this happening by chance, if she is a size queen to the point where she wouldn't accept anything less and searched through a large city (or country) constantly for men at least 9 inches long... then it could happen. Maybe.

paul.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best Sex - 7x6

Worst Sex - 11x5 (lol I fell asleep)

Biggest - 11x5

Smallest - 3x I have no fucking idea, I didn't think it was polite in the circumstances to ask to measure

Just answer the questions with the size of the penis.

[/quote]

11 x 5? That sounds a bit thin for an 11" penis, did it look of feel strange?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta admit that caught my eyes also. The odds alone seems unlikely, but such is life.

Not really, my friends all know i am a sizequeen, hence most of them set me up with men who are larger than average. My friends usually refer to me as the woman who likes the TRIPODS.

Given that, I do not need to get completely naked to figure out if a man is hung. A sensual kiss, or a sensual touch usually sets a man off, hence if his cock comes out to greet me chances are his dick is in the 9 inch mark. ......and for the guys who are wondering......, yes i am 35 and have not slept with many men. I would rather find quality rather than quantity thank you very much.

Being a sizequeen does not mean i have to settle for less than what i find sexually appealing or satisfying.

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if she is a size queen to the point where she wouldn't accept anything less

I watched an interview with Ron Jeremy a while back, during which he confessed his cock was just over 8 inches long. Does this mean that even the great Ron Jeremy could'nt satisfy a size queen with the minimum 9x6 requirements?! :eek: C'mon girls get a grip! I don't understand this sex with a tape measure business, people come (or cum) in all shapes and sizes, if you have these ridiculous constraints you miss out on great sex with people who you may really find attractive. Surly attractiveness, personality even wealth must mean more?

I know Ron has a big cock, but I also know my wife wouldn't sleep with him for all the money in China. Why? Because she finds him ugly (Sorry Ron!) regardless of what he's packing, because to her (and everyone I know) looks are more important than a couple of inches.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Best sex - there have been a few

worst sex - 5.9 x 5

biggest - 10.5 x 6

smallest - 3.9 x about 3

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best sex - there have been a few

worst sex - 5.9 x 5

biggest - 10.5 x 6

smallest - 3.9 x about 3

5.9 inches and 3.9 inches? Do you have some kind of laser guided measuring device?!:biggrin1: How do you measure a cock to within 1/10 th of an inch? And why should 2.5mm be important?:wink:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
5.9 inches and 3.9 inches? Do you have some kind of laser guided measuring device?!:biggrin1: How do you measure a cock to within 1/10 th of an inch? And why should 2.5mm be important?:wink:

OK i`m a lazy typist what I mean is a bit under 6, and a bit under 4.

Is that better?

foxylilli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
best sex - 8 anally & 15" dildo

worst sex - 3" - cudnt even satisfy me manually, waste of time - gorgeous bloke too... sigh...

biggest - 11" - second best, lots of skill...

smallest - 3" - not even worth it!

PS. I wudnt call myself a size queen but i lurve being filled!!!

:wink:

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best Sex - 10 x 7

Worst Sex -9 x 6 ( had nothing to do with cock size but rather I nearly fell asleep) he wasn't very kinky, nor imaginative when it came to sex

Biggest - 11x 6

Smallest - 9x 6

Not to pick an argument but I've been very lucky over many years (none of your business how many :) ) but overall size is not the same as length. Thickness makes up for a lot of length in overall size. The 10x7 guy above is a lot bigger overall than the 11x6 man. Just like DiamondDeb71 I have been a woman who adores and really needs size and a serious size queen forever. When I was in high school (15) my first boyfriend was an 18 year old senior with 11". He fit it all easily and it was like heaven. I got together again with him at a reunion ten years later and he was fully grown at 12.5" and he was not nearly the biggest I had seen by then. Not all guys have the same size penis and I know I have a very huge vagina. It must be genetics. My friends know I need huge and so do the guys I have been with. Amazing how lots of times I have been introduced or contacted by a man who heard of me from some other guy or someone who knows someone. Some were related to each other. I fly in my career so around the world and spending time in different cities has made my search a "hobby". I would never have met most of the men if not for that. Giant sized guys are not common but not as rare as some think, but they are real.