Penis Tattoos

D

deleted724068

iv always wanted to get a tattoo on my private area, even considering to get one on my cock.
alot of guys go for peircings but i would want to be different.
i havent found a design i like yet but i have a few problems to consider. i get hardons at the first sign of nudity. it would be ok if i had to be hard so it stretches the skin for the tattoo. but im not sure of that procedure. plus, if its not meant to be hard, the tattooist wouldnt want my cock looking back at him.
if its not meant to be hard then i can always get the tattoo on the pubic hair area but more than like il still get a boner but least it wont be noticable.
also, i have never seen a cock with a tattoo on it so i dont know if it would be nice and i dont know anyone with a tattoo on there cock so i cant ask them about anything that worries me.
has anyone got tattoos in there private area or on cock they want to post and be able to set my mind at ease a bit?
thanks

D

deleted724068

and if you dont have a penis tattoo then feel free to let me know your opinion about them, if you like or dont like.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know a guy who got a tattoo on his cock and he said it hurt like hell and was in tears while doing it. He has a tribal design on his cock, and honestly, I dont think it looks that good. He liked it for the first week or so, and after that has regretted his decision ever since. He said that he'd rather have a tattoo in his pubes instead of on his cock, but made a stupid decision when he was drunk...

I don't have a pic of it- the only reason I know he got it is because we were having beers together and he started talking about the intense pain and showed me while he was taking a piss at the urinal at the bar.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I have one slightly above the cock and goes right down to the base of the shaft. i can tell you the closer to the shaft the more you feel the pain.

DadDic

Experimental Member
Media
if you go onto xtube.com&type cock tattoos in the search box,sure you'll see what some men have done

D

deleted724068

I have one slightly above the cock and goes right down to the base of the shaft. i can tell you the closer to the shaft the more you feel the pain.

any pics? what design is it?

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've sometimes thought a dick tattoo would be hot, and then I think about how it'll look when I'm 85. So I just use a sharpie.