Penis Tattoos

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check out my penis tatts, top is celtic design, was done first. I was hard when she started but when the needle hit it dropped quick. I wear a PA and had to hold my cock across my wrist by the PA and she said it was like tattooing an arm. It did not hurt as much as it was very intense!! I had celtic icons of dogs done along the sides later. each tatt took about an hour to do. check my profile pics. I live my tatts. Some like them and others don't. I did them for me.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would avoid the actual dick surface.

The pubes area is nice in that, if you change your mind, you can just let the weeds grow to obscure the view.

The best dick area tattoo I ever saw was in the shaved area just above the shaft, and was simply a very bold and emphatic font spelling out the words SUCK IT... I always thought that would be hot to touch my nose to as I tried my best to comply...

Ixra

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you're gonna get something tattooed on your dick, I'd go for something subtle and understated. I don't think I'd go for the tribal look...maybe a nice band design around your cock, perhaps.

That Logan McCree guy looks pretty cool, though.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sststtoo just behind the head of my cock to cover the scar left from being circumcised. It is a flame in 3 colors. Much better looking than the scar. Go for one !! Check out my pics !! Enjoy !!!!

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sststtoo just behind the head of my cock to cover the scar left from being circumcised. It is a flame in 3 colors. Much better looking than the scar. Go for one !! Check out my pics !! Enjoy !!!!
Finally figured out thr picture posting system--so here are my cock tatt pics. ENJOY !!

Attachments